[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you bulk on american chinese food?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (84KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 600x800px
Can you bulk on american chinese food?
>>
>>40702535
I'd like to bulk on milk from those titties.
>>
>>40702535

Probably has enough calories, but protein might be lacking.
>>
>>40702535
>can you bulk on rice, vegetables and meat?
srsly what kind of question is this?
and you can bulk on anything desu
>>
>>40702535
IF + Chinese lunch buffet = poor college student bulk

bring some plastic baggies and sneak back extra chicken on a stick and egg rolls
>>
>>40702535
Yeah I gained like 5lbs in a week of chinese food every day for lunch
>>
when that pushup bra comes off those tits sag to the fucking floor lmfao
>>
File: 1475538086891.jpg (106KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1475538086891.jpg
106KB, 500x750px
>>40702535
>dem titties with that face
>>
>>40702535
>Can you bulk drinking refined vegetable oil
>>
Chinese food is ridiculously high in fat and sodium. You can bulk on it but it would probably make you look and feel like shit
>>
>>40702535
I could bulk day in day out if she fed me.
>>
Most Chinese places give you a shitload of white rice, a bunch of flavored meat, and some vegetables with anything you order. It's perfect bulking food.
>>
File: Mr Ass.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mr Ass.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>>40703706
>I looked at the face, and I looked at the food but didn't even notice the titties until you pointed them out
J U S T
It's okay, I'm an ass-man, anyway
>>
>>40702535
I heard something about the additives they use being detrimental to test levels, but I haven't looked into it yet. Something to be aware of though.
>>
>>40702535
oh you definitely can, when i'm trying to gain a few pounds i hit the food court for some chink food, but it'll assuredly make a siesta out of your asshole.
>>
>>40702583
just don't be an idiot that gets only rice and noodles, there is a ton of meat dishes in ameri-chinese food
>>
chinese food is filled with MSG, which destroys your liver and heart and by consequence your gains

but that's only for people who eat it all the time, if you are going for chinese once a fortnight and eating your face off, you can probably make sweet gains
>>
>>40706392
>didn't even notice the titties until you pointed them out

what a fag
>>
>>40706392
Guy asses maybe??
>>
File: sad suicide pepe.png (25KB, 655x509px) Image search: [Google]
sad suicide pepe.png
25KB, 655x509px
>>40702535
please delete this image
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.