[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Birthday in 90 days Before I turn 29, I at least want to lose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Birthday in 90 days
Before I turn 29, I at least want to lose 40lbs. How can I do this effectively and continue to lose weight

>Gym 3-4 days a week for 1.5 hour sessions?
>>
>>40701975
you have an unrealistic goal. you're setting yourself up for failure. even if you do manage to get the weight off in time (you probably won't), then you won't have learned anything in the long term because losing weight that fast isn't a sustainable lifestyle.
>>
>>40701975
Keto is the only way. No more carbs, fruits, or sugar. Other than that, eat freely
>>
>>40701975
Man if you started three months ago you could have already been down 10-20lbs by this time

Best thing to do is small changes in your life and continue forward without looking back. What has happened can never be changed, just keep looking forward and fix your mental state through better nutrition and being more active. I don't think just walking alone is enough since you're looking to lose 40lbs..
>>
>>40701975
Well it is recommended to loose only 1.5% of bodyweight per week, but if you do not care about health you can drop more than that
>>
>>40701975
>Birthday in 90 daysBefore I turn 29, I at least want to lose 40lbs. How can I do this effectively and continue to lose weight

This will require a deficit of 1,555 calories per day.

Of course, you won't know if you're meeting that goal without knowing 1. How many calories a day you're eating now, and 2. How many calories you burn in a day.

And to know #2, you need to have already been tracking your weight pretty closely for the past couple of months.

Since you don't know any of those things, then as others have mentioned, just go with keto, and you'll probably lose around 20 pounds during that time (half of which will be water weight that you'll promptly regain when you stop keto.)
>>
>>40702080

Now that is just false. Except well I guess if you are 300lb hambeast yea but if you are 'normal weight' you are supposed to lose 2kg/month most
>>
>>40701975
>>40701975
You need to eat less. That's literally it, you illiterate fucking moron. Your goal is also fucking rediculous mate, it's not a healthy amount of weight to lose in such a short amount of time.

3500 Calories per pound of fat. 90 days 40 pounds, so 140000 calories.

So you'd need to eat at a calorific deficit of 11000 calories a week, which means that if your tdee is 3000 a day, you'd have to eat 1500 calories a day.

Or if, more realistically, your tdee is 2500 calories a day, you'd have to eat 1000 calories a day.

As you can see, it's not even close to a healthy amount of food to eat, nor is it a healthy amount of weight to lose in such a short timeframe. A healthy amount of weightloss is about 1 pound a week. You're trying to do 3+ pounds a week.

In short, plan better next time and pick a realistic timeframe to lose the tonne of lard on you fatass.
>>
>>40701975
That's doable.

Step 1. No carbs. Just stop it.
Step 2. 1200-1400 kcal per day, mostly from chicken and fish. Much spinach and other salad leaves.
Step 3. The last half of those workouts should be cardio.
Step 4. Gallon of water per day.
>>
>>40702492
There's no way a fattie has that much willpower, he won't even enter ketosis.
>>
Setting yourself up for failure. You spent years become a fat fuck you can wait a few months to lose the weight. Aim for 1.5lb per week at most unless you want to lose bone and muscle mass.
>>
OP here

Went to the gym, got laughed at by three people

Guess embarrassed myself today, but it was due to my own actions
>>
>>40702916
What did you do. Please share so we can help you.
>>
>>40702938
Kind of weird how it happened but a few people enjoyed a laugh on my behalf today

>Be me
>280lb
>6'1
>Found a gym nearby and today was my first day
>Walk in after work, sign in and the girl/front desk is clearly ignoring me and I don't know where to go to find the locker room
>Look around, trying to say excuse me to the girl on the front line, and she is ignoring me
>Other gym bro comes in, I ask him where the lockers are, he busts out laughing and says he doesn't work there but he can show me
>For some reason, the lockers are in an odd spot and he walked me to the lockers, wile he was laughing and the girl was laughing as well
>I mentioned my first time at this gym and I wasn't aware of the layout
>>
>>40703100

And?
>>
>>40703167
Am I over thinking it?
>>
>>40703178
Yes.
>>
>>40703100
delusional paranoid schizophrenic
>>
>>40703265
>delete
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.