[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting Strong Asthetic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: stronk.jpg (108KB, 699x612px) Image search: [Google]
stronk.jpg
108KB, 699x612px
I know there're a lot of people on here who want to look "asthetic as fuck" like Zyzz, but how exactly would you go for the look of a mountain man? How would you differentiate your exercises? Is strength training (bar work) enough or should I supplement something else into the mix?
Pic related, I wanna look like the one on the bottom.
>>
>>40701114
Bulk with high fat foods
Do lots of oblique + trap work
Avoid cardio
>>
>>40701114
it's okay to have long term goals. you can look like your picture after about 4 years of training on a regular basis (4-5 times a week).

You will be training the same for both physiques, but you will be eating a lot more food to gain more mass and fat for your goal.
>>
>>40701114
>how exactly would you go for the look of a mountain man?
>Be a mountain man at the age of 16
>lift to be a bigger mountain man

There is no other way, anon.
If you cannot deadlift 400-550lbs when you first get introduced to a barbell, you've already lost the lottery.
>>
>>40701114
>the type you see in a strongman competition

Well there you go.
>>
Listen up DYEL that pic was made by some grill who literally knows 0 about training. She was a drawer and she based that concept on pro bodybuilders and strongman

If you want to look like a strongman do strongman exercises eat a lot and roid a lot
>>
>>40701114
both require sterons, one just eats like shit
>>
>>40701225
>>40701171

The comic is right though, if you cut you are at your weakest, even if you are stronger than almost all the population... It means your potential for strength and power is much higher and you could get there if you get fatter
>>
>>40701258
oly lifters are stronger than both

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qySRWjqctok
>>
>>40701332

>what is specific movement patterns

You fucking newfag, i bet you think squatting more than 2 plates will help you getting bigger arms or getting better punches or grappling
>>
>>40701137
>you can look like your picture after about 4 years of training on a regular basis

do you look like the pic?
Have you been training for 4 years?
If not. Stop saying how long things take if you haven't done it.

This goes for everyone.

Thank you.
>>
>>40701352
so youre saying olympic weightlifters are not stronger than bb or pl?
>>
>>40701137
>4 years

try never
>>40701114
be born with the genetics of a top tier WSM competitor

proceed to train self-destructively hard and do steroids and eat 15000 calories a day
>>
This has to be the most autistic, dyel normie shit l have ever read in my entire fucking life

You can go from top guy to bottom guy and vice versa in a few months, then switch again
>>
>>40701440
Oly weightlifters are better than everyone at olympic lifts with an olympic barbell.
Specificity is a hell of a drug anon.
>>
>>40701736
Yes with the magic of gear anything is fucking possible.
>>
File: CdUWsCKUIAE3N0x.jpg (49KB, 415x577px) Image search: [Google]
CdUWsCKUIAE3N0x.jpg
49KB, 415x577px
>>40701114
lmao this image screams C O P E
>>
Everyone knows it is impossible to be strong and aesthetic

You have to pick one or the other
>>
>>40701885
It's from a pic that just gives tips on creating characters you dumbo, not some body positivity cartoon
>>
>>40701972
hit a nerve there fatso huh
>>
File: 1489438935143.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489438935143.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>40702254
>I misinterpreted the point of an image and someone called me out on it
>Better insult them instead of admitting my mistake

Genius
>>
>>40701352
Having a big, strong legs from squatting definitely helps with fighting/grappling though.

Name me one wrestling coach from d1 schools who doesn't tell his wrestlers to squat in the weight room
>>
>>40701148
When I started lifting, I would regularly get extreme soreness on my lower back with just 2pl8 and now I lift easily 4pl8 without gloves or straps. Explain that.
>>
>>40701148
this guy doesn't know what the fuck he is talking about
george leeman the american raw deadlift record holder was weak and small as shit when he was younger
>>
>>40702254
>I'm wrong
>anon calls me on it
>he's the idiot
wewlad, summer already? I should have started my cut earlier
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.