[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are bodybuilding.com programs a meme?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 20170314_122534.png (945KB, 1440x2461px) Image search: [Google]
20170314_122534.png
945KB, 1440x2461px
Obviously the "6/8/12 week transformation" thing is bullshit, but say you repeated each program once before moving onto the next and just rotated between a handful of solid ones. Would that give you results?
>>
>>40700840
going to the gym and lifting weights will give you results
>>
No, no matter how long you go to the gym or if you use the correct excercises and techniques and weights and rest periods. You won't make gains if it's not in your genes to be naturally muscular
>>
Better for aesthetics than the 3x5 meme programs
>>
>>40700840
>shortcut to shred

Looks pretty good desu
>>
>six weeks to get shredded
Does nooone ever complain that this shit doesn't work? I mean come on, 6 weeks to look like this guy?
>>
>>40700840
you find a rogram thats effective, and stick with it till its not. then you change.

Stop changing programs like you change socks.
>>
>>40701708
You won't look like him, but, desu the spilt looks decent.

If you're at low BF like I am (7.1%) I could probably get a good bit of definition after six weeks.
>>
>>40701708
if you test/tren cycle for those six weeks you might get close.
>>
to be fair i did shortcut to shred when i first started and it worked well as a beginner. good range of exercise and details of how to do them right. progressively changes as it goes along. good starting point if you ask me.
>>
>>40700877
Keep telling yourself that dyel.
>>
>>40700877
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard
>>
>>40700857
Source?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.