[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on prison gyms and how they get so swole in lockdown

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Redpill me on prison gyms and how they get so swole in lockdown
>>
>>40700641

They don't waste their time posting here.
>>
>>40700641
A few factors.

>they have nothing to do besides lifting for an hour a day and being locked up 23 hours a day, therefor great recovery
>jail is dangerous environment, your body is constantly on alert and therefor adapts to your environment (producing more testosterone)
>you can get steroids also in jail
>>
>>40700690
>fantastic recovery
>permastressed gives you testo
fucking what?
>>40700641
all of those look like actual shit, wtf are you talking about OP?
>>
>>40700690
>give Antiandrogens to inmates
>they reduce the levels of testosterone
>get more peaceful
>less riots
>less violence
Did I just solved the violence problem?
>>
Most of them arent swole just fat from eating ramen all day.
>>
>>40700690
you have no fridge to store them in, so they become useless
>>
File: 1425586163993.jpg (9KB, 239x232px) Image search: [Google]
1425586163993.jpg
9KB, 239x232px
>>40700690
>>jail is dangerous environment, your body is constantly on alert and therefor adapts to your environment (producing more testosterone)
>>
>>40700712
lmao

Fucking nattys
>>
>>40700707
That's fucking illegal
>>
>>40700901
he's right tho. Why else would Big Lenny keep his roids in the fridge?
>>
>>40700690
I know this is bait but in case anyone is interested

>they have nothing to do besides lifting for an hour a day and being locked up 23 hours a day, therefor great recovery
Prison is awful for training and recovery in general purely because the food is so awful. Protein is particularly difficult to get enough of but daily calories are essentially always the same unless you're spending a lot of money

>jail is dangerous environment, your body is constantly on alert and therefor adapts to your environment (producing more testosterone)
Stress reduces testosterone and increases cortisol, it's awful for gains

Actually true, not sure why this is here

Also understand that most jails don't have gyms, and the ones that do only have limited access for limited amounts of people

That said, they have tons of time to get the most out of the limited stuff they can do, hence why you get guys like pic related
>>
Just got out of TDC after a year 4 months ago. Equipment in texas is shit and food is shit. (Even food off of commissary) you can get whey protein but its expensive as fuck. You can get big but it takes longer than if you were in the free world. Unless you were swole coming in then it will be a few years before you look decent in prison. Only upside is wreck 3 times a day and you can sleep whenever. Depending on the job you're assigned.
>>
>>40700707
The US government has already thought of that and thats why most of the food in both prison and the american food industry has estrogen mimicking chemicals in it.
>>
>>40701955
>tfw the only way I can get a job is to go to jail
>>
>>40700690
>>they have nothing to do besides lifting for an hour a day

Nigger, they're filling the rest of those 23 hours doing calisthenics in their cell.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.