[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just got really demotivated.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: oil man.jpg (90KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
oil man.jpg
90KB, 1200x630px
Earlier I realized that in the not-so-distant future, EVERYONE will have an amazing bod. Bio technology will reach a point to where you'll be able to pop a pill or do some other easy shit, and get ripped.

This makes me not want to bust my ass, because it's not gonna be anything special eventually any way.
>>
>>40700211
Why not pop the pill and do insane shit? I guess bodybuilding will finally die since passing a certain threshold in muscle mass will render you immobile, but imagine what athletes off all kinds could accomplish with your super steroid.
>>
>>40700211
useless loser
>>
>>40700211
This will not happen in our lifetime.
>>
You mean like fucking steroids?
>>
>>40700211
Yep, in the not so distant future, you can just pop a pill and be beautiful. And money will go on trees, and food will come through VR simulation so you never have to do anything.
>>
>>40700271
I really would not be so sure of that. Look at what just simple myostatin inhibitors did to this rat. The rat had no changes in physical activity.
>>
File: myostatin.jpg (321KB, 1062x967px) Image search: [Google]
myostatin.jpg
321KB, 1062x967px
>>40700320
Forgot to attach pic
>>
File: mYHqxzt.jpg (43KB, 397x288px) Image search: [Google]
mYHqxzt.jpg
43KB, 397x288px
>>40700309
What I'm talking about is way more realistic, stop with that bull shit
>>
>>40700277
No, much better than steroids. More effective, and without the side effects.
>>
>>40700379
no side effects to inhibiting myostatin?

are you fucking stupid?
>>
False.
>>
>>40700333
mirin those traps man.
>>
lamo who gives a shit. If you think getting big will get you all the pussy you wanted you're delusional
>>
>>40700211
For me, I think a lot about the ghost in the shell thing, where Bato was buying a shit tone of plates, and the Major told him or someone that it was pointless because he didn't have a biological body.
So I think that one day there might be more advanced in bionic limbs that look real and lifting will become obsolete.
>>
>>40700333
T h i c c
>>
>>40700211
>pop a pill or do some other easy shit, and get ripped

this will never happen, ever. the mechanics of human tissue growth simply would not allow it
>>
It will never happen. We already have the fountain of youth. It's called hgh and it has minimal side effects. You don't see that avaible to everyone. Just because something is invented doesn't mean the wider public is going to get it.
>>
>>40700354
>What I'm talking about is way more realistic,
sure
>>
>>40701606

Im stupid. What are the sides?
>>
>>40702096
your heart will grow so big it will explode. I may be exaggerating but your heart will grow and it will lead to failure
>>
>>40702328
this, your heart is a muscle like everything else
The heart will expand and will not be able to pump it is called diastolic heart failure
>>
>>40700333
absolutely peeled
>>
>>40700333
THOSE GLUTES
>>
>>40700354
>Myo inhibitors
>no bad sides

Retard
>>
File: Pianogod.png (695KB, 526x568px) Image search: [Google]
Pianogod.png
695KB, 526x568px
>>40702328
WHATEVER IT TAKES
RIGHT BABE?
>>
>>40700211
Dude, I realized that in the not-so-distant future everyone will be a victim to automation and technological employment. Enough jobs will be automated by strong Artificial Narrow Intelligence and baby AGI to the point that human labor will cause less efficiency in the market.

So what is the point of me going to work now?

Spoiler: now is not tomorrow. Post humans do not exist yet, OP, so you're free to work out. Wide scale automation doesn't hit until 15 to 20 years down the line in enough industries to cause panic, therefore I still need to go to work.

Live in the moment, and rejoice when tomorrow brings the sci-fi tier bounty. Until then, shut the fuck up.
>>
>>40700333
>the brick house mouse
>the stacked rat
>the swole mole
The mirin marsupial crew, don't mess.
>>
>>40700333
Where can I buy this?
>>
>>40700333
Mirin that upper back
>>
>>40700271
This will literally happen in less than 20 years
>what is exponential growth
>>
>>40703486
Preach it. some logic as the YOLO tards that will be crippled and in wheelchairs by age 55
>>
You'll die, pic related
>>
File: Andre_in_the_late_'80s.jpg (21KB, 220x288px) Image search: [Google]
Andre_in_the_late_'80s.jpg
21KB, 220x288px
>>40706307
>>
File: 1489520944033.jpg (24KB, 321x265px) Image search: [Google]
1489520944033.jpg
24KB, 321x265px
>>40700211
You lift weights for the mastery and discipline over the body. You dont life just to get big muscles or lift heavy thigs. The same reason why people meditate its putting time and effort into achieving your goals. You push yourself to the extreme not for the blonde babe to your left or the friends who cheer you on. You will never get to the place you want to be by doing it for other people . If you dont lift for the sole purpose of mastery over your body and mind , you miss out at least 50 percent of the fulfillment .
>>
>>40700320
Many things work on rats but fail human trails. This shit won't happen in your lifetime. Self driving cars might not even happen in your lifetime.

Steroids are the closest thing we have to "biotechnology". Might as well juice the fuck up
>>
>>40702328
Kys retard
>>
>>40706538
Myostatin deficient humans already exist. Google it.
>>
Everyone may be fit as fuck, however, you will still need to train to build control over your body. Sure that dude may be just as huge as everyone, but by training every day he has mastery over his neural network and moves fluidly with great balance. Meanwhile a neet just crashed his 300# muscled body headfirst into a wall because he's clumsy as fuck and can't control himself.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.