[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs. Sometimes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: image_0.jpg (8KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
8KB, 316x202px
Be honest, how many of you guys are losers, or NEETs.

Sometimes I just come here because I honestly don't have any friends; I think I just vent out my frustration here and blame niggers and Jews for things because it's fun and makes me feel better about myself.

Most of the gamers I play with always yell nigger and Jews, and when I look at their Steam profiles they usually have 100+ weekly hours, me included.

I don't have a job, I pretty much just browse here and cycle between four different games. When I lose I always call the opposing team a nigger or a faggot or something offensive, and it got me thinking about how I always made fun of blacks for living off welfare when I live under my parents.

I've never really put thought into this, but am I the only one here like this? Is the redpill just cynicism, not any real truth?

I'm so fucking pathetic, this place is the only place that makes me feel like I have a voice in the world. I tried Reddit once but then I couldn't hold an argument and resorted to name calling, but here our Id's are reset per thread so I could just post anything without repurcussions.

I don't know, but honestly, is anyone here successful, so I know I'm not backing up an ideal consisting of a bunch of failures. Like proof that you go to a good school or a good job, it would make me feel a lot better about myself, I'm having an epiphany
>>
>30
>never had a job
>didn't finish hs
>still live at home with my parents
>leave the house only for gym
>no friends
>virgin
>>
A few years ago I was NEET/working fast food, decided to get my shit together and came to /fit/, now I'm working a government job making 60k/yr with great benefits.

Not really successful in my mind since I'd rather just travel, but I'm on the right track. What makes you feel like you couldn't do anything like that buddy?
>>
>>40699737
I don't know where to get started. Everything in my life is fucked up. In every single aspect.
>>
>>40699737
Do you have a job first of all?
>>
>>40699749
Go to a bunch of different stores or businesses and ask if they're hiring. Fill out applications. That's your first step.
>>
>>40699820
meant for >>40699749
>>
>>40699828
You don't understand.

I have herniated disc and eye problem. I need to get checked out
>>
>>40699450
you made the exact same post here.

>>>72275458
>>
>>40699868
whoops

>>>/int/72275458
>>
File: 1475288706982.jpg (23KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1475288706982.jpg
23KB, 450x600px
I never really was a NEET to be honest. I was only ever unemployed + out of school/training for six months until I got a job, which isn't too shameful. Not the greatest salary, but benefits and recognition (already got promoted) so it's pretty easy to climb the ladder - literally just don't be a fuck up and you're fine.

But at the same time, 27 and still haven't moved out. Mind you part of that is just because I'd rather save a fuckton of money and move out comfortably, rather than rent a crap apartment and be miserable in squalor. I still have this crazy dream of home-ownership. I think if I tough it out for another 4 years, get transferred to a branch in the country where the cost of living is low and houses are cheap, I could pull it off.

I'm still trying to make it.
>>
Kind of a neet I spend my free time when I'm not at work or gym just watching anime or reading manga. Also when there's no new chapters I just play video games, can't wait for next month though an anime expo is coming already got tickets
>>
>>40699933
>kind of a neet but I work
That doesn't work that way.
>>
>>40699933
>kind of a neet
>except when I'm at work

Look up the definition of NEET m8
>>
>>40699450
Lad most /fit/izens are losers and NEETs
>>
29 year old recovering neet here.

Quit video games, reading fanfiction and other forms of escapism cold turkey.

Got my driving license this year as well. Started Aerospace Engineering at 28 (had to study math and physics for a year before applying, khan academy and mit open courses helped a lot). Working a shitty job part time to barely have enough for books, living expenses, etc.

I am still an antisocial autist virgin with no friends but at least I am trying to get my shit together.

I should go to therapy but am afraid of taking the step.

Meditations by Marcus Aurelius - Hays translation helped a lot in moving forward.

Its never too late, its all in your hands. If you cant help yourself, ask others for help and go to therapy. That is my next step as well, otherwise I will never have any kind of relationship.
>>
>>40699450

see

>>40699596
>>
>>40699857
Well then fucking get treatment. Do the thing Anon.>>40699868
>>
>>40699472
sup dude that's pretty bad. you must ave the mental state of a 15 yr old, you could prob qualify for some disability
>>
>>40699450
I do have a good job lined up and am in the final year of an engineering degree.

Recently ive sort of unsubscribed from 'the red pill'.
There are some truths to it.
Mostly the ideas of women being raised to be shitty people in modern times. I still agree with that.
Although race issues I can't agree with anymore. Realize that there are tiny groups on the far left and far right (think .05% of each respective population) that are incapable of rational thought.
Each group looks directly at the tiny minority and projects the issues with those pops onto the larger group of the political left or political right.

Are there stupid sjws? For sure, but 95% of dems think theyre retarded too.
Are there stupid racists/christian fanatics? Yes. Same deal as above.
Just realize that the internet is not at all indicative of real life. See isis videos everywhere? Yeah thats because a video about a regular muslim isn't fucking interesting. Nobody wants to watch that. Same goes for BLM. People watch chimpouts because it's thrilling and emotionally charged. People dont watch videos of protests unless people end up fighting or spouting something completely absurd.

The internet is sensationalist. Just realize you're only seeing the absolute worst or best of a group. The other 99.9% of behavior is normal and undocumented.

It's all going to be ok friendos.
We're all just people so chill.

P.s. I think organized religion is a plague and a disservice to rational progress
>>
File: 1488792172372.jpg (121KB, 768x772px) Image search: [Google]
1488792172372.jpg
121KB, 768x772px
>>40699450
>studied for 2 years
>lived in a big city
>worked at a gastattion at night
>never happy,got gf tough
fuck this shit jpg.
got an aprentice as a fish farmer
finished 1 year ago,now im working in a natural resort in a fishing farm
10 km around me is just woods and 3 skatining /biking ways
>paying no rent ,got nice homegym
>making my own beef jerky ,growing my own food
>summertime all bitches from the big city come here to rollerscate
>mfw I sit by the river drinking beer and watching nice asses rolling by
moral of the story is - if you dont like your current situation ,it always gets better just do whatever you fucking want we all gonna die anyway
>>
>>40700149
dude no joke i'm proud of you. learning math and physics independently is no joke, no less doing a hard major like aerospace engineering.
>>
>>40699450
>18
>in hs
>shit grades
>nothing but gaming in my life
>skeleton mode
>the gym is the only place where i feel good about myself
>>
>finished apprenticeship
>hated it
>didn't do shit for 3 or 4 years

I just hate how work takes all your time and energy just so we have economic growth which is just a fucking meme.
>>
Computer science student, 3rd year. Pretty successful too, working a job while studying and got a lot of friends and great social life and i always feel that something's missing. I feel so lazy even tho im pretty successful and that's on my mind all the time. For example, attending lectures on my uny is not mandatory and i never go because im too lazy to sit there and listen to professor since i'll have to go through that same shit myself and i always pass all of my exams even tho i dont go to a single lecture whole semestar. I'd hard to explain what's on my mind but pretty much i think its laziness since i know im really smart and will be able to pull out successfuly no mater what if you know what i mean.. Anyone with a similar situation?

tldr; pretty successful but have unused potential to be great, how do i use that potential in full scale
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.