[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

breh...truth.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1488949835722.jpg (2MB, 1382x2327px) Image search: [Google]
1488949835722.jpg
2MB, 1382x2327px
breh...truth.
>>
Shoulders are missing and legs are highest tier
>>
>>40698432
>that anterior pelvic tilt

she can't even maintain proper form during body weight

disgusting.
>>
>>40698432
>literally a pic of shoulders
>"BRO MY SHITTY MUSCLE USED TO MAKE ME LOOK BIGGER THAN I REALLY AM IS MISSING!!!"
>>
>>40698403
Switch biceps and abs and this is correct
>>
As a guy who only dates older women (35+) they love guys with strong legs. It is where all the fucking power comes from. And they know it!
>>
>>40698403
Wtf is this
>>
Girls love a guy with a nice, firm ass. It's a fact.
>>
>>40699604
This.
Glutes are the most woke.
When I was doing theater, even though I was a ""fat"" powerlifter, the fact that I wasn't the typical beta cuck that usually does college theater, and had a bigger ass than even most of the girls in the program made it a regular point of discussion
>why is your ass so big?
>wow anon you have a nice ass
>you should take me to workout with you sometime
etc. etc.
Literally gloots for da sloots
>>
File: carlos smash.jpg (202KB, 1280x720px)
carlos smash.jpg
202KB, 1280x720px
>>40699658
Or you could say that girls are sloots for the gloots
>>
>>40699658
Yeah. There's a guy at my gym. 6'3 at least, quite buffed, but the impressive thing is his butt. God dammit, I would give everything to have a butt like that.
>>
How do you work gloots? I don't wanna do those glute bridges, don't want niggas @ the gym thinking im gay
>>
>>40699710
low-bar squats, glute ham raises
>>
>>40699710
>glute bridges
>gay
It's literally you practicing your thrust for when you fuck bitches- it's the most hetero workout there is.
They will make you a goddamn sexual tyrannosaurus
>>
>>40698513
>MAKE ME LOOK BIGGER THAN I REALLY AM
I don't think you understand how bodybuilding works
>>
that's some pleb shit. it's traps, glutes, forearms and neck
>>
>>40700401
I think he's referring to the FRAME meme where flesh doesn't count, only bones.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.