[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Biggest Loser Australia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Hey Aus Fags

Anyone watching?
>>
>>40697886
Why do we wanna watch a show about your life m8? Fuck off!
>>
>>40697907
>show about my life
>buncha fat cunts getting shredded
yeha good comeback faggot
>>
>doctors say you should only lose 0.5kg a week
>people on this show lose like 3kg+ a week
So what's the deal? Is the biggest loser putting peoples health at risk or are doctors just full of shit?
>>
File: 1470352073195.gif (2MB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
1470352073195.gif
2MB, 260x320px
>>40697914
>>
>>40697929
Most of them put it back on at the end of the show. The problem isn't the weight loss for the most part, it's that the strategies aren't sustainable.
>>
>>40697929
They're all like 250kg monsters so i guess as a body fat percentage 3kgs aint so bad. Also probably under constant medical supervision while on the show.
>>
>>40697886
Yeah tuning in and that fag is fucking hopeless.
No way that 25yr old single mum weighs 78kg.
>>
>>40697929
It's not unheard of for people with morbid obesity but I don't watch that show so I don't know how fat those people are.
Also a weight loss plan where you lose 3kg+ a week is definitely not sustainable once you start getting closer to a healthier weight, do they teach them a proper lifestyle on that show ?
>>
>>40697929
it's unsustainable

they aren't learning how not to be a fatass, they're just crash dieting with 3hrs of cardio
>>
>>40698312
>>40697970
>eating less to maintain a figure is not sustainable
found the fat cunts
>>
>>40698322
The problem isn't eating less it's having a weight loss plan when you lose a couple of kgs a week.
>>
>>40698322
are you being dense on purpose?
that's an incredible oversimplification
>>
>>40698332
you dont need a plan once you've lost it

eat at tdee, stay at the same weight?
>>
>>40698337
yer you're def a fatty, cos it is literally that simple

oh my thyroid problem!
>>
That old bird is killing it. Putting the fag to shame.
>>
>>40698351

you've completely missed the point dummy. I'm not the poster you're replying too though so I'm not gonna bother explaining why. Maybe just go back and re-read the post.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.