[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will never be not afraid of the free weights area with all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0623.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0623.gif
1MB, 640x360px
I will never be not afraid of the free weights area with all the Chads there.

END ME. I'm going to be a machine bitch boi forever.
>>
>>40696122
No one cares lad, people are just there to get gains and leave
>>
Cool. Leave this place.
>>
>>40696233
But I need to be shredded.
>>
>>40696122
Don't sweat it, mr introvert. just go on craigslist and get a good fucking deal on freeweights and a bench, make some room wherever you can, blast music you actually like, and don't deal with public filth again.
>>
>>40696276
Then stop being such a little bitch. Do you really think anyone who's actually shredded is as much of a whiny fucking loser as you are?
>>
>>40696122
just make sure to go towards the free weights with a clear workout in mind, make sure you are aware of how to use them properly for your workout, and go to town. knowing what you're doing should help eliminate a lot of your anxiety. otherwise no one cares. i'm a big guy and i don't go around staring at people working out, i might have passing glances but usually i'm minding my own or throwing bants around.
>>
>>40696122
Good, leave the racks open for the big boy.
>>
>>40696308
holy shit do not listen to this reeeee'ing kind of mentality.
>>
>>40696348
I wanna overcome my fears, dude. I need to.
>>
Go a few times with a buddy then just start going with headphones on and move with a purpose. dont dick around. dont do shrugs in the squat rack.
>>
>>40696399

>overcoming your fears
>by not doing what you need to do

u wot

Holy shit just go to the area already.
>>
>>40696488
If I actually did what I wanted to do my entire life would be a hell lot better.
>>
The trick is to keep using the free weights until you blend in with the other guys using them
Then you can use them autism free
>>
>>40696646
Oh my fucking god. The endless excuses. What the fuck is the point of this thread? You want some kind of pity party?
>>
>>40696752
A pity fuck would be nice.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.