[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that guy who fake coughs in between sets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Shouldn't you know better.png (190KB, 390x506px) Image search: [Google]
Shouldn't you know better.png
190KB, 390x506px
>that guy who fake coughs in between sets
>>
>>40695905
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY-bJEFllEA
>>
What? Is this a thing? If it is, why do you mind? I'm so confused.
>>
>>40696793
because of autism
>>
>>40695905
I really cough in between sets sometimes, does this count?
>>
>That guy who sips between sets
>>
File: 1488521748568.jpg (62KB, 1030x700px) Image search: [Google]
1488521748568.jpg
62KB, 1030x700px
>>40695905
>That guy who drinks water during his workout
>>
>>40695905
>fake coughs
I have strep throat you faggot fuck.
>>
>>40695905
>that guy that thinks no one is looking at him and does some autistic shit
>that guy that stares at women without even trying to hide it
>that guy that rests by sitting on machines he's not using
>that guy that wears cargo shorts in the gym
>>
>>40698637
>>that guy that stares at women without even trying to hide it
maybe they should go to an all women's gym to hog the squat rack and do 30 minutes of body weight squats if they don't want to get stared at.
>>
>that guy that is so insecure about how he appears to others that he overanalyzes everyone else in the gym instead of keeping his head down and actually fucking working out
>>
>>40698637
is being
>the guy that actively looks away like the subway /fit/ comic guy
worse?
>>
File: 1481799117833.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1481799117833.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>THAT FUCKING GUY WHO DARES TO BREATH IN AIR IN THE GYM AND DOESN'T USE CARBON DIOXIDE VIA PHOTOSYNTHESIS
>THAT WIMPY-DICKED TROGLODYTE WHO USES MUSCLES TO LIFT WEIGHTS AND NOT BY PSYCHOKINESIS
>>
>>40695905
Don't bully me I really had to cough earlier
>>
>>40695905
I don't get it... Why would someone want to fake cough in between sets?
>>
>>40699419
the same reason why women moan like they are being fucked when they do those donkey kicks or any other ass exercise. to get attention
>>
>>40698654
fucking guilty
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.