[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hope for eveyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

A girl asked for a spot on monday and I was about too go over and this massive dude came over and said he could do it. I figured I'd get my ass beat if I tried too say "I wanted too do that", on top of that I'd sound like a needing cunt who is never close too girls (which is true but I keep that a secret). So he spots her and he's all up into her body and squeezing his dick into her ass cheeks as she goes up a down.
She thanks him for the help. At this point I figured that's the way too go, girls like being touched and have a random big dudes dick touch them during squats.
She left shortly after.
4 days goes by and I see this girl again and she is about too have a squat session again and once she reach a heavy weight she ask's for a spot, this time she comes up to me and asks if I can do it. The massive dude is around again and he looks more hungry then every before and he tries too say that maybe he should spot since he knows a lot of about this stuff.
Now the girl says,"thanks but I already got a spotter" and I proceed too spot her, which I know how too do properly and this time she is very happy and continues too ask me for spot many times.
I'm about too leave the gym and head home, I say goodbye and she says goodbye and I think thats that, lovely girl but probably way out of my league.

(continue)
>>
>>40692420
(continue)
Too my surprise when I'm done showering and are putting on my shoes she comes up to me and asks me if I have a plans that night and I tell her I usually don't make massive plans in weekdays and she asks me if I want too grab a bite too eat and she doesn't want too sit alone and eat. We have a great time and we get along and I decide too ask her about that squat session earlier and how it looked uncomfortable too be in that situation.
She tells me that she usually asks boys too help her, as she is single and she feel it's a great way too connect with a boy without being too forward, however her private space is valued greatly and she left the gym feeling abused, even though she knows that other guy only wanted too make a move but was a bit aggressive.
This is why she decided to ask me directly as I didn't look as threatening and she was glad for that, as we got along greatly.
So I asked her if she wanted to go out this weekend and she said she would love too. So late tonight I'm going out for my first date in 6 months and I just felt like sharing it with everybody.
Maybe someone else are struggling with ladies as well and there is hope. Don't let age come between you guys, I'm 32 and she is 24 but we're about the same mental age.

If you read it all, thanks a lot and I hope I didn't waste your time, I'm just happy :)
>>
>>40692424
>I'm 32 and she is 24 but we're about the same mental age.
So you're both mentally 17 years old?
>>
>>40692420
>I'm 32 and she is 24 but we're about the same mental age.
this made me kek
>>
>>40692466
Fpbp
>>
>>40692466
>>40692478
we are both young is what i meant!
>>
>>40692420
>>40692424
Awesome anon.

WE ARE ALL GONNA MAKE IT
>>
File: pirate_pupper.png (495KB, 874x900px) Image search: [Google]
pirate_pupper.png
495KB, 874x900px
>>40692424
Happy for you brah :)
>>
>>40692420
Sometimes being a complete beta pays off, huh OP.
>>
>>40692420
>>40692424

>too
>>
>>40692599
KEK
>>
>>40692424
good job anon, keep us posted
>>
>>40692616
only thing going through my head while reading it
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.