[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDr EvUtHbL8 Entire fitness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (631KB, 857x591px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
631KB, 857x591px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDrEvUtHbL8

Entire fitness "community" BTFO by Dom.
Also, you think this is directed at anyone specific? To me it seems like he's mostly ripping on Guzman.
>>
>>>/tv/
>>>/v/
>>>/trash/
>>
>>40691765
fuck, look at this cool kid that just figured out how to link to other boards. this is more fitness related than 50% of posts currently up on /fit/.
>>
>>40691723
dyel
>>
>>40691804
nobody gives a fucking shit about your e-celeb drama faggot, keep your disgusting posts contained on the yt comment box
>>
>>40691723
I like Dom but he should be saving his coin for a rainy day when he loses his gains.
>>
>>40691723
>that shirt
I've never wanted to beat someone up this badly in my life before
>>
>>40691850
what gains
>>
>>40691839
>being elitist on /fit/
go back to /plg/, you might be missing some tranny drama or whatever.
>>
>>40691723

Probably everyone, but since everyone has copied Guzman, I guess Guma is the target.

I don't dislike anyone. It's not my problem retards give them money.
>>
>>40691723
More like aimed at Baldley Martyn. I wonder, what's going on between them
>>
>>40691996
>I wonder, what's going on between them
severe male pattern baldness
>>
>>40691975
>It's not my problem retards give them money.
This, honestly everyone would be doing this shit if they could make the same money. Just like those bitches getting betabux for playing overwatch or whatever in a bra on twitch.
>>
It was aimed at Guzman
>>
>>40692314
>two Guzman videos show up in recommended videos while watching this
>not logged in, freshly cleared cookies
>>
>>40691723
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>40693242
you bumped the thread, nice job retard.
>>
Good thing he didn't make fun of the Natty theme
>>
>>40691723
Hello, Dom
>>
>>40693242
Aren't his videos banned on there?

Also lol at everyone trying to find hidden meaning. He's aiming it at fitness vloggers. They are all the same. If he parodies one of them, it is aimed at everyone doing that.

Jesus Christ the autism here sometimes.
>>
>>40692314
I thought so too

I love Guzman's videos even though he does all of this bs
>>
>>40692028
i've actually seen a number of them switch over to MFC and make 10x the amount while playing
>>
>>40693733
>MFC
What the fuck is that and should I even care? Anyone who is so thirsty that he gifts hundreds of dollars to some bitch that flashes her bra deserves to go bankrupt.

>Aren't his videos banned on there?
? When I see all the shit, non-/fit/ related threads it's hard to believe the mods somehow singled him out as banned - as marginally related to lifting as his videos are.
>>
>>40691861
That's the point
>>
>>40693834
This, like any successful youtuber dom thrives off cringe and shilling stuff like this shirt to retards. At least he's marginally funny and upfront about it.
>>
Did he also break up with Brad like Carl did?
>>
>>40693733
Breh do you not realize the only reason these whores go on twitch is to lure omega losers back to their whore-site and take their money? They get some bonuses like twitchbux and attention to feed off of like some sort of vampire but it's all business.
>>
>>40693817
He said in a video he was banned from there and posted a screen.

Lol at you telling the op to take it to that shithole when you just admitted you go there though
>>
>>40694346
Holy shit, my sides I didn't expect that, I thought they would like his videos. What video btw, I missed that (although I don't see every new video now).
>>
>>40694346
>Lol at you telling the op to take it to that shithole when you just admitted you go there though
What shithole? I don't follow.

>He said in a video he was banned from there and posted a screen.
Ah, no I thought you meant his videos were banned on /fit/. Which seemed really fucking weird.
>>
>>40694399
he stepped over the soggy knee line too many times, apparantly
>>
>>40694399
Found it

5 minutes in. Whole video is pretty good though

https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=6VgsYFH22QE
>>
>>40694450
>soggy knee line
what does that mean?
>>
>>40694601
He got banned for that dad bod video, which pretty much just calls girls stupid the entirety of it.
>>
>>40694026
>>40691861
it's literally a character. He uses obnoxious gym clothes on every video. watch his real channel for the real him. spoiler: uber normie spewing positive instagram inspiration on every fucking video
>>
>>40691723

does this guy make a few hundred grand or a mor e than a million?

pewdiepie gets like 3-6M hits per vid, this guy gets 700k-2M, i presume he's making bank at this point
>>
>>40694638
he owns a maclaren so yeah, unless he is extremely accomplished to make so much on a side career at such a early age, he's getting into big youtube bux
>>
>>40694662
too bad i went to law school.
>>
>>40691723
dom's place is sick. Where does he live
>>
>>40694750
No clue, but I thought his cameraman said "We're in Del Ray" in the video. So could be he is somewhere close to the misfits. Or maybe he is in California instead of Miami, no clue.
>>
>>40694591
Did he unlist it because it made people mad?
Fucking normalfags.
>>
>>40691723
That was actually entertaining.
And I noticed that what he thought and who he actually was accidentally slipped through while he was playing the Dom character.
Meaning that he's earnest, but he's funny with it.

One of the few entertaining and mostly honest guys in the fit celeb game.
>>
>>40694741
Yeah, churning out click-bait is where it's at.
(Not that I'm not jealous, that shit is like winning the lottery.)
>>
>>40694750
Marina Del Ray, California. Seen him once at Gold's in Venice. Nice dude.
>>
I have an idea to do a fitness/game streaming/cooking/diy YouTube channel. How does that sound? Occasionally I'd review movies, music, travel blog and pull pranks too.
>>
>>40691996
They're friends and friends rag on their friends?
>>
>>40696994
Not even clickbate. His content is genuinely funny and doesn't pretend it's helpful.
>>
>>40694844
No, I was just too lazy to figure out how to get rid of that fucking sharing thing from linking it from the youtube app on my phone.

I just want to copy the fucking link, but everything always makes you want to gain some sort of internet pat on the back.

All I use Youtube for is watching videos and keeping history. Fucking faggots who want everyone to see how this one person thought it was so funny it might as well be their video.

/rant

But anyway, I don't think he's taken down any video. Including that dad bod video that got him banned
>>
>>40698857
This. Dom isn't shredded or motivational, it's purely entertainment. If I asked 10 kids on campus who Bradley Martyn was, maybe one would know him, but I bet 7/10 college kids know who Dom Mazetti is and can rattle off a few of his quotes
>>
YOU WANNA DANCE WITH DOM MAZZETTI?!?!
The only fit yt channel i watch.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.