[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /fit/ Test if you have what it takes >pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: jeffy.jpg (118KB, 634x527px) Image search: [Google]
jeffy.jpg
118KB, 634x527px
So /fit/

Test if you have what it takes
>pic
>>
>>40687733
>lift 24/7/365
>never rest
>continuously recover and grow
>don't juice
Truly, a miracle of nature.
>>
>>40687786
And wtf are you talking about?
>>
Should be illegal to claim natty while selling your bs to kids
>>
>>40687943
did you open the picture?
>>
>>40687733
He also claims to be 6 feet tall
>>
I've been lifting for 5+ years

He's on steroids.

Now he may not be on the hardcore stuff, but he's definitely running low doses of test at least
>>
>>40688141
he's definitey on tren
>>
>>40688141

test/tren/clen is what he uses 100%, probably some EQ to.
>>
>>40688141
>but he's definitely running low doses of test at least

What doses?
>>
Someone should call in an anonymous tip about a steroid operation operating out of jeff's house

He has nothing to hide right?
>>
>>40687733
he has everything to lose and nothing to gain from being truthful about his gear usage.

just some food for thought
>>
>>40689108
If the DEA or some shit wants to check the house, why not?

I doubt it though
>>
>>40689108
>The government should be allowed to track our internet usage and phone call history. We have nothing to hide right?

"I shut the door when I take a shit, doesn't mean I'm hiding something."
>>
this dudes annoying af. however, If you saw him in his 14-16 years, he has better physique than most people and 85% of fit. Srsly look it up

he's prob taking something, he was caught using Adobe gains and his numbers on ig don't add up.

that being said, he's only claiming natty cuz he needs the money. can't blame him, but poor lads thinking they'll look like him by the time they're 21 :(
>>
>>40687733
>BB for optimal health

What a retarded thing to say
>>
>>40689182
they do though
>>
>>40687733
If anything lifting makes you more aware of people frauding. When i was a teenager i thought steroids were some mysterious illegal substance of the past and people like coleman were just huge.

10 years of lifting later and i can point out about 6 users of my gym on gear.
>>
>>40688407
>>40688446
I doubt he runs tren. Tren is one of the harsher steroids and I think it would be more obvious if he were using it, like acne and being more of a beast.

I'd say he runs a low 200-250mg of test and maybe some anavar or winny or something. He might just run some short cycles of just turinabol or something. Shit, if you knew what you were doing you could look like that by just doing cycles of clen. He's more lean than he is huge.
>>
>>40689952
You can do away with the acne pretty easily if you bother.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.