[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Penis Tip Bleeding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (16KB, 250x240px)
image.jpg
16KB, 250x240px
Went on a run, felt discomfort on the tip of my dick, finished run, checked boxers, blood was all over the front.

Checked my dick and the tip is all chafed and bleeding and sensitive as all hell.

Any of you runners done this before? How long for it to heal? I ran for 4 years of highschool and this never once happened. Can I masturbate or would sperm infect it?
>>
File: 1487438252960.jpg (33KB, 629x505px)
1487438252960.jpg
33KB, 629x505px
>reading this at 12am with work tomorrow
>>
Fap on it because you have aids and you might as well feel good for the last time ever.
>>
File: big_lenny.jpg (20KB, 480x360px)
big_lenny.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>40683753
>reading this at 9:30pm while being distracted from a research paper due tomorrow
>>
File: 1381353060269.jpg (8KB, 249x200px) Image search: [Google]
1381353060269.jpg
8KB, 249x200px
>>40683758
>>
File: image.jpg (463KB, 1574x1260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
463KB, 1574x1260px
>tfw I was not expecting to see this when I looked down my boxers

Jesus fucking christ lads. I go to uni and spend a good amount of my day walking around campus. I don't want to be hunching the whole day for the next week
>>
>>40683733
fuck dude wear some briefs that keep your junk nice and snug while you run. this has only happened to me once and it was from feverishly dry humping a girlfriend while she was wearing jeans. put some antibiotic ointment on it and don't wear whatever you did again.
how can this be a problem grown people have. i don't understand what you did wrong OP. ya goof.
>>
>>40683798
Like with any chafe, put a bandaid on it. Cut a hole in it if you want to pee
>>
>>40683806
This has literally never happened before in years of running in the same briefs and shorts I ran in tonight.

I want to fucking chop off my dick cause the slightest brush hurts like hell
>>
>>40683733
don't wear fucking polyester boxers when you run doofus. shit is like fucking sandpaper. wear soft cotton briefs or something that keeps your junk snug.
>>
>>40683733
Run with condom on.
>>
>cut is on lower part of dick tip
>turned dick upside down to urinate so that urine would have less of a chance of going right over cut
>never would have imagined having to fucking do this type of shit
>>
>>40683733
>not wearing proper running clothes

Fucking newbies, get some running shorts or get ready for some burger meat instead of your hotdog
>>
>>40683733

>he doesnt know to wear his pocket pussy during HIIT

>laughinggrills.jpeg
>>
File: bemused jack.png (156KB, 305x321px) Image search: [Google]
bemused jack.png
156KB, 305x321px
Foreskin isn't so funny now is it cutfags?
>>
>>40683733
being a cutlet
>>
>>40683733

Don't jack it at all anon, trust me!

I was X/C and Track all 4 years of HS too and it happened to me once. I started wearing a jockstrap or tight cotton briefs to cradle my shit firmly, but gently; it went away pretty quick.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.