[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

triceps

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1ST MEME.png (146KB, 750x709px) Image search: [Google]
1ST MEME.png
146KB, 750x709px
Tricep Routine

When focusing on triceps, I would always do chest before so my triceps would already be kinda worked out. Then, I did tricep pushdowns then overhead dumbbell tricep extension to complete my tricep workout.

I wanna try to focus on each head of the triceps now so instead of doing just those two, I'm gonna do close-grip chest press (all 3 heads but not so good on long head), overhead dumbbell tricep extensions (long), tricep pushdown (lateral), and reverse tricep pushdowns (medial).

What order do you guys think would be best to do these 4 exercises? I was thinking of doing it in the order listed above, since I should go from heavy compound presses down to isolation exercises, but if close-grip works out medial/lateral and not really the long, shouldn't I do the long head first and then do close grip and then the last two? Thanks for anyone who responds
>>
>>40683700
Wanna know how I know you just started lifting?
>>
>>40684324
Sure buddy
>>
>>40683700
I'm more interested in that picture. Are you saying a fucking 12% would be a B- after that curve?
>>
>>40684394
Yeah man it was an honors Econ class and my teacher was trash, he could barely speak English so the average was 15/100. It was pretty bad
>>
>>40683700
If you're doing bench press, weighted dips and OHP, triceps isolation exercises are unnecessary. Your triceps will get plenty of work from doing compounds. Honestly, I completely avoid any extra triceps work so they don't get disproportionately big.

>>40684394
I know that feel. I've had some horrible professors this year. I'm just happy I'm graduating this semester, so I'll never have to worry about another exam or essay again.
>>
>>40684460
Ah lucky I'm only a sophomore in college, I had that guy my second semester freshman year, so that was quite the wake up call

Also idk I like the isolation exercises, I find they workout the medial and the lateral heads well
>>
>>40684438
God damn man that's fucking insane rofl
>>
>>40684438
HOLY SHIT

Wouldn't it be in everyone's best interest to band together and just suck at the tests? No studying needed.
>>
>>40684512
I know right? I ended up pass/failing that class, definitely not worth the risk

>>40684438
I mean it was an honors class so it was small (like 20 people?) and half were international so they really fucked up the curve for us. Damn I hate those fuckers. My friend actually got a 5 (A FUCKING 5 OUT OF 100) and some international kid was upset he got an 80, like dude just end your life
>>
>>40684474
Honestly if you're even asking this question I don't think you're at the point where you need to be concerned with isolating individual heads.
>>
>>40684460
>thinking oversized triceps is ever a bad thing

Grill detected. Or perhaps dyel faggot?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.