[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Angery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 12

File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
What makes you angry /fit/?
>>
Nothing /fit/ related really. Except HAES, fuck those people.
>>
>>40681317
People who make too many excuses.
When I get killed in CS:GO.
Failing a rep I know I could've done if I had been in the gym more.
When someone calls me a faggot.
>>
>>40681317
Sip threads

I hate /tv/-tier bullshit on every board
>>
>>40681317
i can be doing better at things but rejection keeps holding me back FUCK
>>
Niggers
Spics
Jews
Muslims
Liberals
Germany losing WW2
Not being able to bench 2pl8
>>
myself
>>
I'm years past being angy about things. I just want stuff to go well.
>>
>>40681745
nice memes, bro
>>
Slow walkers
When John Wick's puppy dies
>>
people who self diagnose shit especially depression
>>
File: 1485349982521s.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485349982521s.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
Hmm.
>People who self diagnose.
>Normies.
>Sip threads.
>My lack of will, my laziness for lack of a better term.
>Having to interact with other people due to schooling.
>Listening to other people and hearing the obvious bullshit they spew while I wish them dead.
>The fact that we keep retards alive as if they are useful.
>That people with IQ less than 100 exist/are kept alive.
>That people who are genetically weak exist/are kept alive.
>The stupidity of society.
I want to kill so many people.
Oh and heres a better pepe for REEing and anger.
>>
I try to come up with any feeling pf anger i have inside. Its just a deep sadness.
>>
File: DO IT.jpg (8KB, 480x346px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT.jpg
8KB, 480x346px
>>40683044
>My lack of will, my laziness for lack of a better term.
>That people who are genetically weak exist/are kept alive.

You know what to do anon
>>
>>40681317
Incompetence

So basically 90% of people
>>
>When matches on tinder don't reply or just unmatch

The fuck is that all about like?
>>
Only failure of myself from within. I cannot control the external world, so I mustn't allow it to impact me negatively. The cards are dealt and I play. I should only be angry if I play badly.
>>
File: 1471703887367.gif (826KB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1471703887367.gif
826KB, 696x478px
>be a special kind of ugly
>only want one thing in life: a pretty wife
>all life efforts have been toward this goal
>will never happen
>thus, life is meaningless

i know its shallow and pitiful. i wish i could just be cool with being ugly and live my life but I am fully obsessed with finding someone/not being lonely anymore and I just cant find a decent looking girl that can deal with my unique variant of ugly.

I think about it 50 times a day. Maybe 100. I spend so much mental energy on it, its fucking disgusting.

I will never get the kind of girl that will satisfy me. I think a lot of people would get pissed that this kind of girl cant see them for the good person they are and basically blame the girl, but I dont. I dont blame a good looking girl for not wanting to be with me at all, I'd do the same thing. Thats just how life is.

I think what makes me angry is that, having accepted my failure, I cant move on and am still obsessed with trying to make it happen. My brain just cannot accept being alone, its too deeply ingrained in my human-ness to be ignored. I spent the last I dunno... 20 years or so trying to improve myself... mentally, physically, education, wit, outward expression of self, every way I could... and none of it matters to the girls I want as much as the way my face looks. I think its a lot like being a manlet, you just CANNOT fix it no matter what you do. I mean I guess I could go get cosmetic surgery but, at my age, its kind of late in the game so whats the use. Couldn't afford it when it was the right time, and that time is passed.

That fucking sucks but it is what it us. I just dont want to be concerned with the struggle anymore. I'm so fucking exhausted from trying.
>>
>>40683258
Post a pic
>>
>>40683258
How bad could you possibly look?
>>
>>40681317
>72 on midterm
>campus considers 85 average a C-
>need a C to pass
>cant lift with a clear conscious
>think about 4pl8 guillotine throughout set
>>
>>40681317
People who walk slower than me
People standing in doorways
Lack of manners
Chewing with your god damned mouth open
Pop music
Fuckwads who don't use their turn signals
>>
File: IMG_3935.png (7KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3935.png
7KB, 645x773px
>>40681317
>can't outlift acne scars or an average jawline
>>
>feminism
>women logic
>women leading me on

Basically women. Fuck women, they make me so mad.
>>
>>40683315
85 a C- ?
Are you on the metric system??
>>
>>40681317
Niggers and Jew wasps driving on I-75 or I-285.
>>
>>40683258
nah, but basically i look like

http://www.imdb.com/videoplayer/vi3316252953?ref_=tt_pv_vi_aiv_2

the 'villain' from grandmas boy, except on top of it I have a jew nose with the extra wide bridge and a hump (despite not being jewish).

Its not like a... painful to look at kind of ugly, but my look really strongly conveys a that of a weak person... not physically but... I dunno, its face that screams "pick on me, you probably can get away with it"... which is hideous to women. Thats why i call it a special kind of ugly.
>>
>>40683318
>Chewing with your god damned mouth open

Fucking hell this. So many people eat like fucking farm animals, its disgusting.

Can't tell you the amount of times an 8/10 + girl has dropped to a zero because of this
>>
>>40681722
fucking faggot
>>
>>40683275
>>40683296
fail
>>40683353
>>
File: 1338169168758.gif (424KB, 259x169px) Image search: [Google]
1338169168758.gif
424KB, 259x169px
>>40681722
>>When someone calls me a faggot.
>going out into the world with armor made of glass
you deserve to be angry
>>
>>40683315
Must be easy as fuck
>>
>>40683258
You're trying too hard, faggot.
Girls don't want a (boy)girlfriend who will think like you do. They want a cocky, confident, alpha who will make them look good at bars and one that can handle them wanting to bitch.

Face it, you try too hard, your brain is weak, and you need to see a therapist.

t. Chad
>>
>>40683353
Maybe you have a career in acting.
>Jew nose
You ever think about rhinoplasty? I broke my nose when I was little and it had a huge bump, got septoplasty (basically the same thing) and the bump really flattened out and helped my self esteem.
>>
>>40681745
can you add in asians there too, i want to be hated equally
>>
File: 1394351908424.gif (3MB, 340x203px) Image search: [Google]
1394351908424.gif
3MB, 340x203px
>>40683410
>nosejob
yeah i thought about it. for one, i personally have a 'thing' about willingly hurting myself. I can take pain/punishment (been banged up plenty) but only if its a surprise... tattoos are in the same boat, very hard for me to do.

now, at this point in my life i could afford a nose job but its too late in the game. I'd feel better but im not just trying to fuck early 20-somethings, im trying to begin a family/dynasty and i need a woman in the right age range... and none of them are really worth putting myself through that kind of surgical torture/healing process. By the time i got it done and healed, i'd basically have one or two years to find someone and start all this -at bare minimum- before i start getting into a situation where the women are too old and the risk of having a Downy™ kid starts going up fast. And do i want to find a woman and immediately jump into having a litter of chitlins? No not really, its not fair i wouldnt get to enjoy my wife and a few years of no kids to explore the world or whatever, its bullshit.

fucking balls
>>
>>40683853
forgot to say, i dont like willingly hurting myself, but if it was a decade ago and i had the money i do now, i almost certainly would have despite this particular hangup
>>
my past
>>
>>40681317
Myself. I'm sure I could get a cute gf if I had the confidence to cold approach women.
>>
jesus you all sound like autistic sperg lords lmao
>>
>>40683399
>cocky, confident, alpha who will make them look good at bars

nothing matters when your face looks like >>40683353. You could be the baddest dude but if no one knows it, they have just your looks to go off. This face is the worst possible face for those 3 attributes you listed.

>youre trying too hard
my face makes what i do 'try hard'. I know that sounds weird but its like this:

motorcycles are cool. if i have a motorcycle though, i'm a tryhard.
sports cars are cool. if i have a sports car though, im a tryhard.
muscles are cool. if i have muscles though, im a tryhard.

that face (the grandmas boy villain's face with the large forehead, long/large nose and back-set + narrow jaw) makes people question if they really know whats cool.
>i thought crotch rockets were cool, but if he has one, i dont know if they are still? or maybe they actually are and he's just a poser.

I actually can attract good looking girls but I have to interact with them for a while so they can get to know me. Unfortunately, at my age you dont really get to be around women like you do in highschool/college so the only way to meet them is like... chance encounters or dating sites/apps (or through work, but my company has 5 empoyees and my social circles have 0 available women). Neither of these options are good for my 'slow cook' style, you need a fast off the draw attractiveness to spark that "chemistry" they all want.
>>
>>40681317
My job
My lead
The fact that I'm stuck working at nights
>>
Lack of initiative
Curls in the squat rack
>>
>>40681722
Fagboi over here guys
>>
File: IMG_0785.png (1MB, 964x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0785.png
1MB, 964x768px
>>40681317
Nonsippers
>>
Women and how selfish they can be
>>
>>40681317
The fact that I took out loans to go to college instead of enlisting like I wanted to do but was talked out of
>>
>>40684056
>virgin detected
Cheer up lil buddy.
>>
Vegan trap.
>>
>>40681317
the crybabies that always spout "tfw no gf" or "no gf because manlet/balding/not fit"
Oh for fucks sake. Im a manlet, with barrel chest, balding, knocked knees and phimosys. Yet I can manage to get a qt gf. Its called fucking attitude you idiots
>>
>>40684154
Not a virgin, but I've yet to date a woman who doesn't leave you for dead when things get tough
>>
>>40681317
Myself
>>
>>40682943
>when John Wick's puppy dies
You're damn right
>>
>>40681317
My roommate
>used to be my gym bro
>always a bit on a fat side but strong as fuark
>always loved to listen to my gym and nutrition advice
>finally gets a gf at age 25
>stops going to the gym, says its boring
>gets 50 lbs of pure fat in 5 months of relationship
>gets irritated every time i mention it
>tells me "i dont see why you want to be shredded, its stupid, people should have some fat"
..... i can't force his mind, i guess i will have to wait for his gf to eventually cheat on him or lose her sex drive for him to wake up :/
>>
Like actual anger? Nothing. I've only felt minor annoyance at most for the longest time. I actually can't remember the last time I was genuinely enraged. It's kind of sad really.
>>
File: IMG_8882.gif (253KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8882.gif
253KB, 447x415px
Living with my family. Can’t wait till I get out of this fucking house.
>>
>>40683853
Seems like you're just looking for excuses anon
>>
remembering that I was raped as a kid, but he made it feel good. Im not a fag I swear. Im still a man I swear.
>>
>>40685002
When you remember legit weirdos exist
>>
I love my mother but mom science is painful to hear
>>
>>40683044
Really does sound like you yourself fit into the category of people you think are "better off dead". Sorry anon.

>>40683318
Good list.

>>40683978
About the "meeting women" thing, I know what you mean by lack of opportunity and opportunity being very "instant chemistry" based, so here's my suggestion: interest groups. I'm like you and that's how I've met every person I've ever dated, including my now spouse.

They can be online but IRL is better. Think of things like university/campus clubs. Though I met my partner 10 years ago through a videogame forum.

>>40684236
People are like that in general, though. Most of my "friends" over the years have been completely fairweather and cut off contact or drifted away at the slightest disagreement. My life has taught me that most people are shit at understanding their own feelings and introspecting, shit at communicating their needs, and very quick to shift blame. They expect everyone else to do all the emotional labor while they do nothing.

You'll find someone who isn't like this one day.
>>
>>40681317
Fucking everything
>>
>>40685120
Elevated blood cortisol is going to prematurely age you.

Let's sit and do breathing exercises.
>>
Sometimes I think about cute girls I used to know and get very mad for some reason. I am an incel btw
>>
Seeing guy more than 2 iches taller than.me
>>
>>40684569
The book is free online, if you're that set on changing his mind.
>>
Past mistakes done out of naivety or ingenuity that could have been avoided, had i tried harder to not be dumb.
>>
File: pepe2.jpg (90KB, 957x621px) Image search: [Google]
pepe2.jpg
90KB, 957x621px
nothing

it sounds nice, but I wish I had something to get me fired up and motivated

when I hear george leeman talk about blaming himself for his brothers death, I get a bit jelly t b h
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.