[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

energy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 19-38-14-images.png (7KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
19-38-14-images.png
7KB, 251x201px
How do I get back the energy and clear headedness from a good night's sleep again. It's been years since I've woken up and have felt that refreshing ready to work feeling. I believe it is a mixture of shitty diet and cocaine/weed/alcohol. How can I fix my diet to provide me with more clear headedness and energy, I've decided to cut all my vices just to get that refreshing post sleep energy that I miss. Pic related is me after sleeping for 9 hours
>>
this is a plea from a broken man
>>
Bump for interest
>>
me too

i wish i knew a meth dealer
>>
FUCKING BUMP

i wanna sleep like when i was a kid

when all was innocent and i could start my day and feel whimsical and free
>>
>>40680632
Stop doing shit that affects your energy levels

Your body will stop taking care of it itself and start to rely on your chemical help to do its job

Like why bother having sleep do anything when you'll just do coke to get stimulated?

Cut it all out
>>
>>40681812
meth is only good until it wears off and then you're fucked 10 times worse than before for the next week

Amphetamines are great for a temporary fix if you are willing to afford the consequences later, otherwise you're much better off without it
>>
Sleep the same time every night
Wake up the same time every morning

At least 8 hours

And when you say "bed at 11, wake up at 7" none of this "11:30" bullshit, if you can't even go to bed at the time you plan you will never ever make it

after a week of doing this your body will start to respect you more and let you feel more awake
>>
>>40680632
I used to be tired as fuck when I slept for 9 hours. Cut back to 8 and started having more energy when waking up. So you could try that. I saw some infograph a while ago that claims that you drift in and out of REM sleep every hour, so it's best to wake up on an even number. Idk if it's true or not, but I can tell you that going from 9 to 8 hours has helped me.
>>
>>40680632
Clear your conscience.
>>
File: 1485912345047.gif (1020KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1485912345047.gif
1020KB, 500x373px
Looking for similar advice. I don't drink much these days (it typically messes w/ my sleep) and no more dank (sleep is too good, wake up feeling hungover as fuck). I drink coffee every day. Is that part of the problem? Help! Offer wierd advice that werks!
>>
>>40682703
how
>>
>>40683674
repent
>>
>>40680632
Stop drinking. Your body doesn't sleep efficiently with alcohol in your system. Stop smoking weed. Your body relies too much on it and you'll have trouble sleeping if youre not high. Including in the middle of the night. Stop doing coke. Duh. Dont consume any caffeine within 12 hours of wanting to go to sleep. Start going to bed a relatively consistent time. Force yourself to wake up at a certain time. Shoot for 8 hours instead of 9. I feel better after only 8 than when i get 9. Adults need less sleep as they get older.

Do all these things and youll get great sleep. Im getting the best sleep ive had in years.
>>
>>40681995
This

and

>>40682675
this

Download 'Sleep Cycle' app for your phone
>>
File: Bob-Marley-Drink01.png (493KB, 669x504px) Image search: [Google]
Bob-Marley-Drink01.png
493KB, 669x504px
>>40680632
I forget what exactly's in em, but I drank one of these things 5 years ago and it was the best night of sleep I've had in the last 10. Damn impossible to find in small towns.
>>
>>40680632
>2012+6-2+3-2
>still not sippin
Never
Gonna
Make it
>>
>>40683742
how
>>
>>40680632

Honestly, weed has never in my life made me feel shitty after waking up. Liquor almost always does.
>>
>>40680632
one week of going to sleep at the exact same hour (no screens fir an hour before bedtime), cutting coke and booze (weed is fine in moderation)
and you'll be fucking golden.
come on anon, just one week and you're there.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.