[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you catch girls mirin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 42

File: 1476051719086s.jpg (10KB, 248x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476051719086s.jpg
10KB, 248x250px
What do you do when you catch girls mirin?
>>
>>40679900
Ask if they have a spoon I can borrow.
>>
>>40679900
Girls never mire me.
>>
>>40679900
Who is this girl?
>>
>>40679900
I tell them to stop making bad threads
>>
File: CP269nyU8AA7HbW.png (9KB, 365x378px) Image search: [Google]
CP269nyU8AA7HbW.png
9KB, 365x378px
>>40679900
Wake up
>>
I start an entire movement on the objectification of men around the world. How we are openly discriminated against and thought of as nothing more than objects of sexual desire.
>>
Flex a 'cep
>>
>>40679900
smile, if they smile back that means u go fucking talk to them and dont spill spaghetti, just be natural, natural meaning dont be autistic u fuckwads
>>
I mire back
>>
>>40679900
pop a boner
>>
>>40679996
B but I'm naturally autistic :(
>>
File: foto_no_exif (1).png (3MB, 1872x1640px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif (1).png
3MB, 1872x1640px
im usually the one mirin
>>
>>40679900
Remember I have to return some videotapes.
>>
>>40679996
>Did that guy just smile at you?
>Wow yeah I think so, pretty creepy. OMG... what if he thinks I was checking him out?
>Wowww super gross.. that's just wrong ..
>>
something was unfortunately lost in translation, so i'll explain it briefly.

Australian humour is about self-deprecation and being a bit of a goof. we also think yanks are wankers who take themselves too seriously. Zyzz was doing a comedic take on our version of Chad, which were curlbro ethnics (Slavs, Lebos, Turks, Greeks, Italians) who would speak in a sort of broken English, a wog-bonics. It became a marketing gimmick and a way to sell t-shirts, so he overdid it a bit, much like if you develop a cashcow catch phrase, well you keep saying it, Eat my shorts!

The kids who use it now, mostly Americans, have no real idea of where these words came from or their intention, and their lack of understanding Australian customs and norms and being aspies, has lead to a very sad state of affairs, where you took something amusing and repeated it so much it is cringe inducing, pleb tier shit. You have become the thing that you were supposed to be mocking, and posters like OP are pure cancer.

Unoriginal, unfunny, can't even make a thread with a full sized image, and of course baiting without really know how to troll or create controversy.
>>
>>40679900
Take some more antipsychotics
>>
File: CoE2FIiUsAAwNjO.jpg (819KB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CoE2FIiUsAAwNjO.jpg
819KB, 2048x2048px
>>40680112
fuck off cunt
>>
>>40680077
>being this insecure
>>
File: IMG_2524.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2524.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
If she smiles at me when I catch her looking at me, I give a dead stare into her eyes for a few seconds without smiling. I don't know why but I seriously get enjoyment out of doing this. Especially when they're hot because they're probably so used to guys hitting on them.
>>
I awkwardly act as if nothing happened, which is the case anyway
>>
>talking to girls at party they seem interested
>i dont know how to escalate conversation how to do anything more serious than random small talk and i leave
>later when i go outside for a sec hear them saying the word cute in a sentence while i walked past them
>I dont approach them again that evening
I still facepalm so hard every time i think about this so now im confident about my looks/clothes but how do i actually make clear that im interested
>>
>>40680152
>Being unaware of what happens outside of your autistic mind
>>
>>40680131
the correct way of saying this would be:
>fuck you shit cunt

we don't use fuck off. it's only something a little passive aggressive beta would say. I mean fuck you, i will say fuck you, i'm telling it to YOU.

piss off is what we used to say when we were 13. Piss off mate, you're an idiot.

Again, don't use these words if you don't know how to make them at least sound authentic, cunt is something i would call a friend btw, if i hated someone i would call them a poof or a soft/weak cunt. Cunt sometimes means hard, legit, badass.
>>
>>40679900
The hot new blonde girl at work keeps starting at me, what do ???
>>
I internally shit myself and look away, occasionally looking back to check if they're still mirin.

I'm so afraid of talking to girls most of the time. Sometimes not but usually this is how I'll respond.
>>
>>40680176
>how do i actually make clear that im interested

"Hey I am interested in you, can I have your number? How much do you squat?"
>>
>>40679900
https://twitter.com/DanBilzerian/status/449338549305761792
>>
>>40679900
I'd like to say that I smile at them and go and talk to them if they smile back but I would be lying. Instead I glance at them several times and try to convince myself that the reason I don't want to go over and say 'Hi' is not because she's unattractive or undesirable but actually I have a crippling fear of rejection and public humiliation and that the risk of embarrassment is far too high that I'd be far better off ignoring her and carrying on with what I'm doing. I'd then convince myself she's probably not interested anyway and that I'm making up things out of a desire for attention, and then finally watch her walk away as I imagine a life with her and how our children would look.
>>
loudly say "pffft she wish"
And keep on lifting.
If you lift for pussy, might as well give up
>>
>>40679996
i respond to negative social feedback by shutting down and putting walls up. unfortunately, a lot of the time i perceive negative social feedback when its not really there which often results in me just disconnecting from the person.

my confidence is low fucking low that i can't envision girls being attracted to me in any way, despite the fact that girls do mire me a lot. when i was confident i got 7s no problem, now i rarely get laid and when i do its with 5s and below.
>>
File: C6VJnlyVUAAIxqc.jpg (91KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C6VJnlyVUAAIxqc.jpg
91KB, 768x1024px
>>40680219
>the correct way of saying this would be:
>>fuck you shit cunt

wow thats great thanks

aussies are really great at swearing
>>
>>40680219
this is the most autistic thing in the thread, and that's saying something.

buddy, i'm sorry, but nobody cares.
>>
>>40679900
nice thumbnail buddy
first day on 4chan?
>>
>>40680254
this

physical contact is king, play with her hair or some shit or you can be moe forward and put a hand on her hip or somrthing. listen to her - actually listen to her and pretend/do take an interest and make yourself into someone whom'st she feels lucky to be receiving attention from.
>>
>>40680278
if this was comedy, it hit way too close to home.

don't forget the self hatred and internal embarrassment as you later reflect on your delusions
>>
>>40680077
Even if it turns out like that why would you care?
>>
>>40680029
She's crushing her kidney. Pretty cool pic.
>>
>>40680326
im not your buddy fuckwit, calling someone buddy is why you have none. go on, post a screenshot of your phone contacts, it's one page and it starts and ends with ya mum. give her a call, maybe you can be sorry to her for being such a fucking disappointment, oh wait, she stopped caring years ago.
>>
Honestly?

I become a stuck up cunt about it.

Im socially savvy, i do fitness modeling and compete in physique. I have the social proof to be desirable and also to approach women easily.

But when it comes to "manners" towards average looking women, im just an asshole. I either look at em in disgust or just try to end the conversation with one word answers to ignore them.

I feel like i need to fix this , but there is no incentive for me to do so.

When it comes to good looking girls mirin me. of course I approach as its an easy lead to add on my phone.
>>
>>40680484
post body
>>
>>40679900

maybe its this c4 but damn i want to bash op's head in with a screwdriver
>>
>>40680496
srry. dont need validation nor to attention whore, it happens on a daily basis.

Just wanted to share that part of my life.
>>
>>40680484
The same for me, for normal girls autism hits hard but for the 10/10's i usually talk like a alpha.
>>
File: G2lJulq.png (56KB, 1049x943px) Image search: [Google]
G2lJulq.png
56KB, 1049x943px
glance back at her for a sec with a completely blank face and continue workout as if nothing happened.

if i talk to them i will have nothing to say after "hi" and it's awkward silence and embarrassment. but if i always assume they're not interested than i am always safe from embarrassment and public humiliation.
>>
File: foto_no_exif (2).png (1MB, 760x1036px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif (2).png
1MB, 760x1036px
>>40680422
ya its a good one
>>
>>40680484
Some can be fucking aggressive bro, don't fall into that trap of being nice. For every rapey little creepy dude out there there is a female counterpart. Which is to say there are a fuckload of them.

I wish we lived in a world where we could all be nice to one another but a lot of people are socially retarded.
>>
>>40679968
Kek... severely underrated post
>>
>>40679900
I'd kick her in the side, extra hard.
>>
>>40680574
Oh i know.. i've approached plenty.

Even 10's that are socially inept. Stutters, awkward, socially retarded.

Quick short story of autistic girls : I actually had a real actual autistic girl asking for my number. She was the cashier at the grocery store and was speaking loudly about it.

For the most part i tend to be confident and not care about being embarrassed. But holy shit I will never go back there again, it was so cringey, the people behind me started laughing about it. and yes you are right.. she was very aggressive about it. Getting louder and louder as I continued to ignore the "can i have your number" question.
>>
>>40679900
Flex a 'cep
>>
>>40679900
IT doesn't matter. Even if they talk to me I will fuck it up somehow. Every fucking time
>>
>>40680529
i wasn't accusing you of lying, i only wondered what your physique looked like
>>
>>40679900
My voice becomes deeper and I talk coherently. It a weird phenomena
>>
>>40680647
Being genuine here.

I honestly don't understand why most guys let girls intimidate them.

You work hard all week, school, gym, work etc.. but most let some girl that needs a fuck ton of makeup just to be 8/10 at best.

I'm not trying to get RSD in here but.. most women you see throughout your day even the hot ones.. are easy and approachable.
>>
>>40680529
Thank you for larping next time try and make your bullshit stories more believable
>>
>>40680704
yawn
>>
File: 1481342384028.jpg (68KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
1481342384028.jpg
68KB, 600x598px
>>40680687
>>I honestly don't understand why most guys let girls intimidate them.
I've been completely calm in life or death situations yet spill my spaghetti in social situations.
I don't even know
>>
i go mute when im around girls im attracted to. not good
>>
File: foto_no_exif (3).png (2MB, 1414x1372px) Image search: [Google]
foto_no_exif (3).png
2MB, 1414x1372px
>>40680748
>>
>>40680613
>Be cashier
>Some douche looking ugly dyel manlet comes to my register.
>Greet him with the usual "Hello sir and thank you for choosing us to shop."
>"Hello, I'd like to pay with my card."
>"Sure go ahead"
>He puts in his card but forgets to push in his code.
>"Sir can you enter your number?"
>He ignores me and has this smug look on his face. Louden my voice
>"Sir, please enter your code."
>He mumbles something about alpha and being a Chad
>People start giggling behind him
>"Sir, please enter your number!"
>He enters his code and leaves without saying something.
>Catch him looking at himself in the reflection of the window
>People in line still talking about him and wondering if he has autism.
>>
>>40680722
Start treating approaching women as a life or death situation then.
>>
>>40680457
Oi you quit that shite m8, done mike me come daown theyah with me boomerang an give ye the moy signahcha move, the daown undah cut
>>
>>40680839
>be manlet tier short sack of shit
>go to store
>look at cashier before going through motions of sliding/inserting card/punching in PIN
>don't spill spaghetti

WE G-G-GONNA MAKE IT?
>>
>>40680839
>>40680870
yawn
>>
>>40680858
Heart attacks can kill, Anon.
>>
>>40679900
Go up to her and ask them if I have something funny on me. When they say no I ask if they see my guns. She'll laugh and think you're talking about your arms. Then I pull out my glock and rob the bitch.
>>
>>40679943
ssomeone you'll never have
>>
>>40680176
if you're attractive enough just talk about what's on your mind and bitches will just go with it
>>
smirk and just say straight up "deal or no deal"
>>
>>40680176
How does one know he dresses good?
>>
>>40680936
Not the guy you asked, but I'll tell you what I was told a long time ago: Don't wear t-shirts with designs on them and don't wear fucking Walmart wrangler jeans. Get a pair of neutral colored neutral shoes (so like maybe black Vans or Converse), a t-shirt with no design but a dark color, a shirt with a lighter color, a button up shirt (personally I'd go with white) and a pair of dark and light jeans. Dressing well is mostly about finding your personal style. For instance, American Eagle had a sale on striped shirts in like 2015 and I wanted to reward myself for losing 30 pounds and I wanted to try to pull off stripes so I bought like 3 shirts. I wore one of them one time and when I saw myself in the mirror out on the town it looked like I didn't lose any weight at all. Now I don't wear stripes anymore. But I know a dude who looks great in stripes. If I stuck with stripes I could have the surprise factor when I take my shirt off, but I'd only do that in the summer. I generally dislike them now because of that incident though. Just don't dress like a 15 year old, no cargo pants, especially no cargo shorts unless you absolutely need the pockets, like on a hike or something. Wear actual shoes unless flip flops or sandals suit the outfit and/or the weather. Once you know what suits your own taste buds you'll know what to buy, and when you know that you'll feel good in your clothes and be more confident. Not saying you have confidence issues, but making a general statement.
>>
I spend entire weeks wondering if she was mirin or if she thought I was ugly somehow.
>>
brahs what do if I'm decently attractive and good at talking but I have social anxiety so I avoid talking to people at the gym

Girls will be checking me out, purposing bending over in front of me, etc and I'll be too scared to talk to them

I feel like a loser inside, would a therapist help?
>>
>>40680936
Go on lookbook and start judging what you think does and doesn't look good. first stage is to become critical, so you can judge it yourself.
>>
ignore them at all costs.

>tfw becoming attractive didnt cure autism
>>
>>40680077
You have a really bad outlook on life mon ami
>>
>>40680570
Now the ovarian stomp!
>>
>>40680176
tell them they're sexy or cute or whatever dude. Just fucking try out different approaches until you get a style that works for you.

bottom line though: just be a fucking man. Stop WORRYING what a women might think if you do something this way or that way. You are numero uno. Start acting like it.
>>
Look at the floor and mumble "y-you too"
>>
why care if a girl checks you out? for one you have to be a CHAD, and two, even if she does, so what? the chances of her approaching you are low. You still have to work your game.
>>
>>40681117
I fucking hate to wear t-shirts without a design. I lost 180 pounds and have loose skin at my chest and I had it at my stomach aswell but got it removed already. Tried bulking to fill it up and it helped a bit but it's still to bad to not see. If I wear a shirt without a design it's really noticable.
Getting /fit/ also fucked me on this. My chest sticking oit makes it more pronounced and every shirt that is my size and not baggy at my waist/stomach is way too thight around my shoulders and chest and make my tits noticeable.
Any tips on that? I only got 4 months left untill surgery but I want to look better already.
>>
>>40679948
OH BOY@!!!!!!
>>
>>40680202
>caring about other people opinions especially women
kill yourself my man
>>
Flex a 'cep and tell 'em "Deal or no deal"
>>
>>40681677
Unfortunately no solid advice from me, man. I'm sorry you have to struggle with that now and wish you the best of luck with your surgery, your time before then, and well after. I've been lucky enough to not become out of control with my eating habits even though I had every chance to. Sounds to me like you've made it though aside from that. 180 pounds is a huge deal and I'm being genuine when I say good job. We're all gonna make it, but some of us are gonna have some scars. It's not an easy mountain to climb as I'm sure you can attest. The best advice I can try to give you is to wear black shirts without designs. Black is naturally slimming so you'll appear somewhat better. Maybe tuck it in if the skin goes too far down.

Can I ask how you lost 180 pounds? And how long it took? I'm about to begin trying to help my brother lose weight and he's pushing 350 pounds now I think. I'm thinking just some cardio and just a generally healthier diet until he gets down to the 300 pound mark and then I'll introduce him to weightlifting just so it'll be a little easier on his joints. He's been out of shape for a while so I don't wanna go too far too fast and end up getting him hurt or killed.
>>
theres this girl who works at my gym thats always mirin. really small gym too so sometimes were the only ones there

what the fuck do i do we go to the same schoo ltoo
>>
>>40680310

I feel ya bud, I am the exact same. Worst is trying to get rid of those 5s afterwards, most become attached immediately and it is so awkward dealing with that shit.
>>
>>40682022
i probably shouldnt have expected a reply from you guys

i was thinking aboiut getting a job there so i can ask her about it but ive literally never talked to a girl before except for like sharing answers on something in school or whatever

ever
>>
>>40682210
don't feel bad m8 I'm a thread killer too. idk why but when I reply the thread just flatlines. just smile next time you catch her mirin. Not like a full on grin but like a "hey, I'm open for conversation" kind of deal. If she doesn't reciprocate then no harm done, if she does then you get to justify trying your luck.
>>
>>40680858
underrated.
>>
>>40682306
yeah same here fucking all the time

i know what to talk about with her but everytime i do something new it feels weird as fuck

never talked to a girl so id be going into the unknown
>>
>>40680613
i'm sure she did you fucking dyel faggot
Then you did PUA on took home her and 8 of her 10/10 model friends and banged them all at the same time due to your alphaness from 27 days nofap and your supertestoseterone levels then albert einstein clapped and they begged you to fuck them again but you just told them to fuck off and drove in your ferrari to your networking meeting with dan blizerian and your billionaire friends in my garage just bought this new lamborginhi
>>
>>40682352
you have to take that step anon. You know she's mirin a lot, but you don't talk to her even though you say you know what to talk about with her. If she's consistently giving you the green light, you need to take it my man. Sounds like you're missing out big time just by doing what you're doing, and you're clearly not satisfied with the results. Going into the unknown is a part of life that we need to embrace. The sooner you do it, the sooner it is over with and you'll have the experience under your belt. You miss every shot you don't take, bro. Make me proud.
>>
>>40682440
ok thanks nigga
>>
>>40680319
>Slave cage in corner
>Glass cabinet with various medieval torture instruments and dildos
>Better cover up my nipples, don't want to seem degenerate
>>
>>40679900
Flex a 'cep
>>
File: Czxt-JqUcAA6SsZ.jpg (243KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Czxt-JqUcAA6SsZ.jpg
243KB, 2048x1536px
>>40682484
kek
>>
>>40680219
Thanks for the unnecessary lesson on aussie lingo that literally nobody outside of your country gives a shit about.

Meanwhile the rest of us (Brits and Americans) will continue to instill our ways of speaking through the media we produce that actually reaches people outside of our country. But I'm sure as the entire rest of the english speaking world says "fuck off" you'll still be throwing a tantrum about how it's incorrect and further elaborate on equally irrelevant facts like how the word "cunt" is used.

Now please, do us all a favor and fuck off you shit cunt
>>
>>40680219
I've never heard shit cunt IRL, poofter. And I've lived in Queensland for 27 fucking years.
>>
>>40682892
>Brits and Americans
The future of english is arabic and spanish?
>>
>>40679900
I had my first mire

I was walking past a qt in the mall and after we passed I forgot to go to a store and quickly turned around. upon doing so I caught her looking at me and quickly turning away

I finally made it brehs
>>
File: 1440721195463.jpg (50KB, 499x488px) Image search: [Google]
1440721195463.jpg
50KB, 499x488px
>>40679900
pretend i don't notice and later on just rationalize the attention as them just being polite while a sad cunt about being so lonely desu
>>
File: 1422748891336.png (65KB, 285x276px) Image search: [Google]
1422748891336.png
65KB, 285x276px
>>40679900
>at the club with friend and his gf
>its late they decide to head home
>stay for another drink at the bar
>see qt looking at me while she's dancing with her friends
>we make eye contact a couple times, she says something to her friend and smiles
>pretty drunk decide to go over to dance with her
>get within arms length away
>start to say something to her
>she waves me away with a hand and says "uh, no"
>mfw
>>
>>40682019
I am pretry fucking big and have a nice frame/v-taper. It's literally just the tits that bother me. Girls have told me it isn't that bad, even thou it's pretty bad. After I lost the weight I gained about 30lbs (miscles this time kek) and it really made it alot better. It's bad but before I lifted it was a fucking horror show. About the scars, yeah I got a shitton of them and a shitton of stretchmarks but they dont bother me.

About your brother. He is fat and gis brain functions on an entire different level. He has to change his lifestyle but he has to do it slowly. Look at it as training with progressive overload. First let him quit soda or some shit. Then after a week when he is used to that make him walk 30 mins a day, then make him replace one meal a day with a liggter more healthy meal. If you want him to succeed he has to take babysteps and be consistent in takibg and maintaining those steps. Living a healthy lofestyle after years of gluttony is hard af. He has to slowly reprogram his mibd abd get a sense of self, discipline and build his morals and values. The biggest part of being obese and losing weight is fought in the mind, not the body. It took me a bit more than 2 years to lose the weight and a bit more than a year to get /fit/. I gained mass pretty fast but I think it's because I used to be fat. Being fat also gives you HUGE calves. I never train them and everyone is jelly af.
>>
>>40679988
Most underrated post in thread
>>
>>40680706
fuck you shit cunt
>>
>>40681117
Sup /fa/?

I don't really know what my personal style is. I've got no idea what would look good on me. Most adult clothes don't fit. I feel stuck in a age ghetto. BUT we gonna make it bruh? ;_;
>>
>>40680029
>>40680570
sauce
>>
>>40680160
Severe autism
>>
>>40680917
You have to cross your arms too
>>
>catch a girl looking my way every so often
>start frantically searching to see if there's something on me or some shit
I must have autism or something.
>>
>>40679988
I kek'd
>>
>been working out two months with strict scooby approved diet
>come home for spring break
>mom: "have you been working out a lot? you look... shouldery"
>>
>>40682955
>queensland
there's why
>>
Smile. God I fucking love it when they smile back
>>
File: 1489372988427.jpg (103KB, 354x363px) Image search: [Google]
1489372988427.jpg
103KB, 354x363px
>be a senior
>sophomore chick always hyper mirin at me during class
>want to fuck her innocent brains out
what do /fit/?
>>
>>40680077
Hello, /r9k/.
>>
>>40684779
Well fuck her innocent brains out then.
>>
>>40679900
Run away before they try to cite me as the cause of their traffic incident.

Based on a true story.
>>
>>40680457
slow down dude, not that serious.
>>
>sitting in library
>Qt girl sits opposite to me
>She watches me
>Catch her watching me the second time
>Psycho myself up and decide I'll approach her when I'm about to leave
>As I get up to go, grab a chair and sit at her table
>Excuse me what's your name what do you study etc
>Ask for number
>Sry I've a boyfriend but it's really flattering

Dammit
She was mirin when I caught her looking at me, r-right guys?
>>
>>40682955
might want to leave your mum's cuckshed then m8, I use that shit all the time
>>
>>40685934
>cuckshed
What is this? It sounds so bad. Like...shit.
>>
>>40685051
gj anon, next time it will be easier, and the more times you do it, the less you'll overanalyze it
>>
>>40685051
I bet it still felt good though. She probably would've gave it to you had it not been for the boyfriend. There's always more women anon, that's the great thing about college.
>>
>>40679948
ouch
>>
File: tumblr_nyyvxeXD5U1utkxtoo3_1280.png (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyyvxeXD5U1utkxtoo3_1280.png
1MB, 1280x960px
>>
>>40685051
gj though
>>
>>40686019
>>40685952
>>40686152
Thanks /fit/Bros
Also I felt kinda angry at myself for not talking to two other girls

>Sitting on a long bench
>Brunette 7 comes and sits besides me
>See her from the side but can't muster balls to say hi
>Same bench but on right side is a chubby blonde 5
>Lock eyes but I rationalise she's too fat for me but I know I should've still practised on her
So yeah I approached the 8 in the library after this
>>
>>40680077
are you still in high school
>>
>>40685051
Apply this approach next time.
You did alright bro, you coulda opened with something better
>>
>>40686199
Ohh fuck hey man I talked to you in the other thread about race and stuff
What should I have opened with?
>>
>>40680160
The funny thing is that you think they care about a complete stranger
>>
>>40680077
the fuck lol, even if the girl wasn't checking you out, no girl ever will be a bitch to someone that literally just talked to them, like, if you don't look creepy as fuck and doesn't sound as retarded flirty its ok to talk to anyone
>>
>>40684643
You don't develop this kind of things overnight, it takes time. Read /fa/'s sticky to get started, but don't browse the threads, they're basically an echo chamber for special kids with shit taste
>>
>>40679900
I have no idea seriously guys help me out. I've had gf's but it's always been:

>end up being part of the same group (friends, flatmates, projects...)
>speak freely about stuff
>they develop an interest in me
>get to the point where it's obvious we want each other
>????
>profit

The fact is I literally have no idea how to make a move on a girl inside a more limited timeframe (eg: a party). Pls help
>>
Grab em by the pussy
>>
>>40684011
Girls can be weird cunts too bro. Just move on.
>>
>>40679988
>Flex a 'cep
Well, it's a good start. Also, checked.
>>
>>40682892
i'm actually interested in learning, aussie banter is top tier, this is widely known
>>
>>40681117
What can I wear when it's hot out if not cargo shorts?
The only other shorts I know of are
Jean shorts
Basketball shorts
>I like shorts, they're easy and comfy to wear
>>
>>40687210

That pic kek
>>
>>40680160
ur me
sometimes i wonder why im still a virgin
>>
>>40680839
that's not how it happened you roastie whore.
>>
>>40679900
Look away while blushing
>>
>>40680160
loling
>>
Give them a wink.
>>
>>40679900
>Girls I never spoke to know my name

Have I made it?
>>
>Get mired by co-worker
>Get called a 10/10
>She's stunning
>wtf, I'm a 7/10 DYEL at best what the hell is she interested in me for?! Is this some cruel joke?!
>Can't sleep one night, she's out with friends so start up a conversation though messages
>She is interested in me! Shit, well, what have i got to loose

Two dates down, many more to come I'm sure.
Don't be autistic lads, if they are interested in you talk to them. It ain't a trap.
>>
File: g4s.jpg (244KB, 660x1046px) Image search: [Google]
g4s.jpg
244KB, 660x1046px
>>40679900
Typically just take it as a compliment
>other day in uni
>walking down the hall that has all the professor's offices
>see a solid 8/10 half out of an office talking to a prof
>we eye each other down as I walk by/ as she is leaving
>turn around after 5-10 steps to check out that ass
>she was doing the same
>caught you mirin
>went to class to do my maths
>>
>>40684774
it's fucking exhilarating
>>
>>40687826
if she's your co worker it's gonna end badly dude
>>
>>40680131
got a source on her insta m8?
>>
>>40679900
I think that she'd be cheating on me anyway and turn her down in an instant by acting like an autist, so like myself.
>>
>>40679900
Quickly look away and pretend they don't exist

I'm a sperg
>>
>>40679900
flex a cep and say "deal or no deal"
>>
>>40682668
sauce boss
>>
>>40680176
You're just inexperienced mate, but you have to learn to escelate. Crack a joke and put your hand on her arm when saying it it something, break the touch barrier
>>
File: q (2).jpg (3KB, 91x91px) Image search: [Google]
q (2).jpg
3KB, 91x91px
>>40684074
its not underrated, everyone just realised that its not funny and forced meme
>>
>>40690509
Better then brap and is actually organic, silly enough to be used in a serious and non serious situation and can be used outside of /fit/.

Brap is just one autistic legbeard/queer who just absolutely DETESTS women and that shit was annoying after the SECOND BRAP.
>>
>>40687883
>>caught you mirin
all I want is a tshirt with this on it for me to wear when I've made it/
>>
File: TWKiD49.jpg (149KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
TWKiD49.jpg
149KB, 700x700px
>>40679948
Can't wake up
>>
Okay guys seriously what to do when girl is checking you out at outside. I'm always dropping spagettis
>>
File: 1474359819169.jpg (18KB, 344x344px) Image search: [Google]
1474359819169.jpg
18KB, 344x344px
>>40679900
Look away
>>
>>40690557
Kek
>>
look at them as they look away and grin to myself.

>feel rage builing up inside as I know id just get toyed with and nothing would ever come of it because women cant keep thier word.

whew, that tren emotional roller coaster.
>>
>>40680219
any more aussie lingo?
>>
File: 2tired.jpg (92KB, 400x546px) Image search: [Google]
2tired.jpg
92KB, 400x546px
>>40679948
Just stop please! Let me go back, just let me go back
>>
>>40679900
> wink at them
> if she smiles I go talk to them
>>
>>40679988
kill yourself. stop samefagging. site is 18+
>>
>>40679900
I march right over and shove her whore face up my dirty asshole
>>
>>40680077
i am afraid of this to the point i have blatantly ignored/been an asshole to girls who i know are crushing on me hard, because i am afraid they are just trying to make me look creepy/thirsty/desperate whatever
>>
>>40680278
>but actually I have a crippling fear of rejection and public humiliation and that the risk of embarrassment is far too high that I'd be far better off ignoring her and carrying on with what I'm doing. I'd then convince myself she's probably not interested anyway and that I'm making up things out of a desire for attention, and then finally watch her walk away

this except i dont give a shit about "rejection" just the humiliation part
>>
>>40683915
image is too relatable, fml
>>
>>40681117
I rotate between 7 pairs of cargo shorts every day of the week. FIght me faggot
>>
>>40679900
On the rare chance it happens, it's usually a sagging grandma who called me brick shithouse.

It's a complicated feel, and I just go smile at them.
>>
>>40686296
This. So much this
>>
>>40679900
I look straight ahead and never pay any attention. I'm not even afraid of rejection, just afraid of giving someone the impression that I'm into them and then having to reject them. I'm probably too full of myself.
>>
>>40680160
Fuck I do this too. They're never 'miring though, just when pretty girls give me friendly smiles.
>>
>>40679900
I don't. Ever

Catch dudes miring though. Old ladies as well.
I've never even seen a girl within 20 years of me actually mire me though
>>
>>40684650
Cat's Meow: Mila Rose vs Massy on clips 4 sale
>>
>>40685051
Mirin hard anon
>>
>>40685051
>Dammit
>She was mirin when I caught her looking at me, r-right guys?

cuz girls like attention
>>
Wink and finger guns because /fit/ didn't cure my social autism.
>>
>>40684643
Different anon here, but I'd recommend getting jeans and some plain tees that fit you properly. Measure your chest/waist and make sure the legs aren't baggy. And a decent pair of shoes or boots, preferably a step above (ha) casual. From there, you have some room to explore. I've got a pair of nice boots I usually wear and I don't mind being slightly overdressed, with a button-down shirt or a casual blazer.
>>
File: 3673992165_4b0499e39f_b.jpg (337KB, 1024x719px) Image search: [Google]
3673992165_4b0499e39f_b.jpg
337KB, 1024x719px
>>40679948
WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
>>40679900
>smile
>pull off shirt
>do the fatboy stomach roll that always gets a giggle and a hug
>realize that I'm built and have a six pack now
>instead of a surprising joke that breaks the ice, gets delightful smiles and puts ladies at ease, it looks like a primal mating display from a man who's on his way to a strip club or a mostly consensual orgy.
>Get a blowjob offer ten minutes later, balls deep in her pussy 5 minutes after that

I didn't ask for this.
I just wanted a hug, not be the temp side dick of a married white chick.
>>
It happens every time I'm at the gym and I'm too sperg to say or do anything guys help seriously.
>>
>>40686785
Me too
>>
>>40695678
What?
>>
>>40680278
>>40680310
Stop watching porn
>>
>>40679900
I usually just flex a 'cep at them
>>
Just flex le 'cep
>>
File: Donno.jpg (172KB, 955x960px) Image search: [Google]
Donno.jpg
172KB, 955x960px
>>40679900
Fuck them
>>
>>40680219
fucking straya cunt
>>
File: stuck doggo1.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
stuck doggo1.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>40679948
>dream of ex-gf
>she doesn't mire
>>
>>40686098
.....more
>>
>>40679900
Scold them
>>
>>40682668
Hot.
>>
>>40686257
>don't look creepy
>don't be retarded
whelp...
>>
>>40679900
>tfw working out for a year and a half and I go from a tiny twink to a buff twink
>tfw my cute black coworker starts talking to me about sex all the time and says I should get into modeling
>tfw I can't hit it cuz she said she's the kinda girl that makes you wait for months for that black cherry
>>
>>40695916
i-if youre attractive the wink and finger guns are cool r-right
>>
>>40680224
You already know what do do
>>
>24 living with girlfriend and recently had a baby together
>New neighbor in apartment building
>hot af 19 year old who always asks to hang out
>this morning she came outside while I was walking my dog
>Wearing nothing but a long t-shirt, bent over and her whole ass and pussy were visible
>looked back at me and giggled before inviting me inside to smoke before I left for work

She KNOWS I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND A BABY. Why is she doing this to me
>>
>>40680258
>>40680176

>>40680176
Brehs I want to offer a little advice because I have also been in your shoes.

Every guy wants to bang hot girls. It is a fact of life. But there are two types of people; those who are "covertly" interested and those who are "overtly" interested. Guys who are "covertly" interested are really just pussies. These are the same guys who get shit on by girls because they don't make a move quick enough so the girl thinks he isn't interested (or worse, that he is a pussy and won't make a move).

"Covertly" interested guys are the guys who have nice guy syndrome. They want the same thing but they are too afraid to demand it and to make it known. They play it nice and hope that they'll be able to manipulate the situation to get their way. But it doesn't happen and it will never happen.

If you want something, you take it. Do not ever feel bad for letting your desires be known. Want to get shit on? Be the "nice guy"
>>
>>40699912
because
>She KNOWS I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND A BABY

women are fucking whores
>>
>>40679900
>6'3 205 lbs low bodyfat
>never mired

My face cant be that ugly can it???????
>>
>>40700105
>My face cant be that ugly can it???????
COULD BE
>>
>>40700016
>If you want something, you take it.
Unfortunately my brain just isn't wired to be able to do that.

That or I never had someone demonstrate this sort of confidence to me at a young age.
>>
>>40700016
>These are the same guys who get shit on by girls because they don't make a move quick enough so the girl thinks he isn't interested

why would a girl shit on someone for not being interested
>>
>>40700235
Because she invests in the guy somewhat, believing that their is mutual attraction and she's right. Then the guy is too pussy to make a move or he waits it out and she thinks he isn't interested and go fucks any number of other men who make it KNOWN that they are interested
>>
>>40700274
how is that shitting on him though
>>
>>40680894
kek
>>
double dubs
>>
>>40700214
>my brain just isn't wired
then kill yourself because you're a faggot.
>>
>>40700105
why couldnt it be that ugly?
>>
>>40700365
Geez, sorry I upset you so much by not being able to pick up girls.

I didn't mean to sound like a tranny saying they were "wired to be a female" or whatever. But I (and others here I am guessing) can't find it in me to go up to someone and just "take it".
>>
>>40700433
>waahhhh i'm too spooked to say "hey I think you're cute" to a girl woooee is meeeeeeee

fuck you faggot.
>>
>>40679900
tell them to RESPECT MY FUCK.

call them mommy. And then negatively compare them to my own mom. Works every time brehs
>>
>>40700442
>spooked
Absolutely.

They'd probably just spit on my face or laugh about it with Chad (even though he's probably a dyel little shit).
>>
>>40700442
im not spooked or too much of a bitch to do it but it feels like they would tell all their stupid ass friends and shit, and everyone would view you as a creepy desperate loser
>>
I hate this vicious cycle

>life going good
>feeling confident, at ease, attractive
>start noticing more and more girls eyeing me up and down
>before long one will walk past and say hi
>my mind completely seizes
>I wasn't ready for this
>grunt and carry on without reply
>feel ashamed for the rest of the day
>the shame builds, my failure grows, my mood plummets
>resign myself to loneliness and go back to just working on stuff

It repeats and repeats and repeats. The second I get genuine friendly female attention I bottle it and have to start from scratch. The cycles are getting smaller now though. The more it happens the less I care the less it happens. I think soon I'm going to be failure proof.
>>
>>40700522
>>>before long one will walk past and say hi
>>>grunt and carry on without reply

wtf else are you supposed to do?
>>
>>40700515
>it but it feels like they would tell all their stupid ass friends and shit, and everyone would view you as a creepy desperate loser
you're such a beta faggot jesus christ.
>>
>>40680034
underrated
>>
>>40700542
>you're such a beta faggot jesus christ.
That's already been established from the very reply, not sure what you're going for here.
>>
>>40700542
>>40700561

even sitting in classes and labs i hear this shit happen all the fucking time. literally the other day it was some shit like

"haha guys, chris tried to talk to me, he was like "heyyyyyy" and i was like uhhh no"

and this is in a class of random people where everyone hears it, not just bitch to bitch

i was considered "desireable" in the past judging from how many girls were trying to talk to me, until they found out i was anti social as fuck, so i am already seen as anti social as fuck, so i would just creep anyone the hell out.
>>
>>40700016
Good post. I work in sales and one of the biggest problems I see with other reps is that they do not ask for the sale. When I speak with customers I am totally up front and persistently (but respectfully) ask to checkout or hold items, and constantly steer the conversation towards payment/checkout. I sometimes even joke when they pick more expensive items about how I'll get a bigger commission.

People respect honesty even if it comes across as pushy. They know what your intentions are and they can react accordingly. The worst thing to do is send mixed signals.
>>
File: 1471860524963.jpg (82KB, 650x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471860524963.jpg
82KB, 650x500px
>wagecuck
>Get on the subway on my way back home from work
>Sit across from QTP2T
>Notice a flash from her direction and look at her
>Still had her phone pointed towards me
>She took a picture of me and forgot to turn off the flash
>She spaghettis
>"I'M SORRY" she blurts with a cracking voice
>She gets off on the next stop to wait for the next train
>My side of the train start laughing after she gets off
> imagine my life with her

This is the third time this has happened to me on the train. Can only imagine if there's more photos of me out there in the wild
>>
>>40700826
post body wtf, are you like zyzz or something
>>
File: 1486065245939.jpg (131KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486065245939.jpg
131KB, 1080x720px
>virgin
>have a dream last night
>hot babe is teasing me, obviously into me, putting her feet into my face.
>start tickling her
>she takes her top off
>wake up because I don't know how to initiate sex

Stupid brain is cucking me out of quantum space sex
>>
>>40681398
take off your headphones and just do your thing. speak to anyone who is near a machine you need. talk to the QT receptionist. It's easy bruh.
>>
>>40687826
>Just don't be autistic bro
>Just talk to them
How couldn't I think of this sooner?
I can think of at least 10 girls that were miring me but I did nothing about it. Pretty sure everyone that knows me thinks I'm gay...
>>
>>40679900
Girls always look away before I can do anything
>>
>>40701817
this

i just feel them look at me then look back and 99% of the time they look away instantly
>>
>>40679900
just mire them back.
>>
>>40700617
>giving a fuck what others think
>>
>>40679968
Very good
>>
>>40679900
women look at me so often it amazes me. It feels good to be a chad but I'd give everything for a loving girlfriend. If I just had one I wouldnt give a fuck about other females.
>>
File: mirin.png (1MB, 1500x4200px) Image search: [Google]
mirin.png
1MB, 1500x4200px
>>40679900
Girls don't mire, but sometimes I pretend they do so I can feel better about myself.

Pic related
>>
>>40702711
Is that a fucking smith machine
>>
>>40702727
I'm poor and all I can afford is planet fitness. I'm getting a better job soon and plan to get back to a real gym, but for now I make do with what I've got.
>>
File: mC7cTyN3.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
mC7cTyN3.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
>>40679948
When will it end?
>>
>>40702727
can you read anon?
>>
>>40680903
not with that attitude
>>
>>40702727
anon, please. please, anon.
>>
>>40680160
Me too dude. I already have 4 STDs and boned fifty chicks. Unless she's what I want/need I just pass on by.
>>
File: 1468922982592.jpg (36KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1468922982592.jpg
36KB, 380x380px
>>40679948
>>
>>40680112
>it was all an act!
>dies b/c he turns his body into a chemical lab
>>
File: 1468824270257.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1468824270257.png
80KB, 500x421px
> be me
> 20 yo virgin
> go to library to do maths homework
> sit by a computer, there are computers left and right too
> female appears
> sits down beside me
> doesn't know how to turn on the computer
> asks me
> I show her
> she browses internet at first
> then she starts reading
> sitting turned towards me
> start touching my leg with her foot
> literally RUBBING her feet against my leg
> does that for a solid minute, that must've been intentional
> I ignore it, focusing hard on the computer screen
> my Spanish female friend comes, ask me something, then leaves
> girl asks me if I'm an exchange student too
> say no
> she then leaves, says goodbye

> don't even know how she looks
> i was always looking at the screen
> too autistic to look at her

> hate myself

Just under a year later, I am a 21 yo virgin.
>>
I can not think of a single moment where I thought a girl was mirin me. I usually just look straight forward when walking down the sidewalk or just pay attention to whatever it is I am doing so I probably wouldn't notice anyway.
>>
>>40704938
it is what it is
>>
>>40679900
ahhh let me tell you what its like

>dress nice
>smell nice
>complimented daily
>girls tell me i must get anyone i want
>i walk around with confidence

Why do you idiots make this difficult?
>>
>>40681398
For the final father fucking time

YOU CAN NOT BE ATTRACTIVE AND SOCIALLY ANXIOUS AT THE SAME TIME IT IS A PARADOX YOU DELUSIONAL SHIT CUNT THE FACT IS YOU. ARE. UGLY. GET IT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULL
>>
Can't tell the difference between mire and mock so I ignore and keep about my business.
>>
>>40679900
show disgusted at how cheap they are
>>
>>40702763
fuck you.
>>
>>40704891
Now that's commitment.
>>
File: 1488268285055-r9k.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1488268285055-r9k.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>that girl who stares at you and doesn't immediately break eye contact when you look back

What the fuck is wrong with her?
>>
>>40681677
Slightly too big black plain tshirts
>>
>>40706003
what did she mean by this
>>
>>40706003
i wish i had one
>>
>>40692313
>unironically winking
you're never gonna make it brah
>>
>>40699396
I got half my workplace to start doing the wink and finger point.

You can pull it off but you have to be socially well off otherwise.
>>
>>40706431
can i be the guy from drive without the gloves, hammer, car, and gay jacket and do it?
>>
>>40680077
I have never talked to a girl
> the post
>>
>>40700881
Not him but there's a girl at work that likes to take candid photos of me

She did a solid minute long video of just me on the computer working. It's not that rare
>>
>>40706452
Yes or no

If you're considered a cool guy then yes. Literally if you're socially capable and people like you you can get away with fucking everything.

I sometimes open doors bowing and saying literally m'lady and the girl giggles and flirts. Gotta be confident with it though, and honestly I'm decent looking but I'm no 10/10
>>
>>40706660
post pic pls
>>
>>40687210
nothing wrong with Jorts
>>
>>40706679
I've posted pics here before, got called a 7. Trust me it's all in the way you carry yourself. I've seen some weird ass people succeed socially because they're confident in what they do. When they do something weird people's reactions are "omg that is so _____!"

Be fun to be around. It's easier said than done but that should be your goal.
>>
>>40706682
Yeah if you're black and paired with a nice wife beater and gold chain...

Try some chinos bro
>>
>>40706739
Also adding on to this: as a guy you really shouldn't wear shorts unless youre doing shit outside. Guys legs are gross
>>
>>40679900
only 5/10 psycho SJW's and gay men mire me.

;_;
>>
File: 1460948385299.jpg (20KB, 583x616px) Image search: [Google]
1460948385299.jpg
20KB, 583x616px
>>40679948
>tfw you don't even know this feel in your dreams
>>
>>40680034
lol I actually get that reference xdd
>>
>>40680160
you're hired
>>
What a great thread.
>>
>>40679900
i don't believe that any girl can find me attractive
if they look I just assume they're being human and observing their environments
>>
>>40679948
dudebro...
>>
How to tell when a girl is mirin?
>>
>>40688228
https://twitter.com/lexiidomme
>>
>>40691909
bloody oath
>>
>>40690173
>>40698314
https://twitter.com/Mistress_Ming
>>
>>40684779
ask her about makeup tips as you're transitioning into a trap
>>
>>40706724

I'm the same as you, but it's just not really something you can teach a person.
>>
>>40680152
>being secure
>>
>>40680173
this on both counts tbqh
>>
>>40679900

Ignore them. I'm married, and I don't fuck around. We have kids. A bit of random strange isn't worth losing them. The kids I mean.
>>
>>40700214
Stop being a faggot and re wire that shit. No time for pity and low self esteem.
>>
>>40679900
Flip them
>>
>>40707306
It's something you can learn though, I wasn't always like this. I used to be the shy quiet guy but I gradually became into what I am today because fuck it why not act the way I want to.

Of course I had the bonus of having a supporting family and friends who didn't treat me like shit or tear me down. Not everyone has those luxuries.
>>
File: 80281080.jpg (42KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
80281080.jpg
42KB, 780x780px
>>40679948
>>
>>40681117
ffs /fa/ wouldn't even exist if only europeans visited 4chan. Americans have no fucking sense in fashion
>>
File: 1374391632943.jpg (123KB, 436x563px) Image search: [Google]
1374391632943.jpg
123KB, 436x563px
>at work
>go to a different office room
>there's a grill
>look past here
>as I turn my head back she looks at me and gives me a huge smile
>I didn't smile back because I wasn't even looking at her
S-She totally wanted the D, right?
>>
>>40704938
> does that for a solid minute, that must've been intentional
Nah, I do that all the time and don't notice that until the other person tells me so.
>>
File: 1478536700879.jpg (25KB, 512x397px) Image search: [Google]
1478536700879.jpg
25KB, 512x397px
Guys, I switched workplace and there's this qt grill, I'm not sure if she is into me.

I looked at her a few times and she's usually looking back without breaking the eye contact for a while.
I had to go back to her office room once and was talking to another female and she stared at me the entire time, she had to turn her head 90 degrees to do that. It was super obvious, she was really completely staring. Does she actually find me a bit appealing or do girls do that when they find someone ugly too to check out just how ugly he is?

Not kidding here, never had contact to a grill before. I'm not sure if I should talk to her, I'm an complete autist when it comes to social interaction.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 670x377px
>>40705296
This post

is false
>>
>>40708269
Idk man, just because she smiled doesn't mean she wants your dick. If that was the case then I'd be drowning in pussy right now. Know the difference between flirty smile, regular smile, sarcastic smile, creeped out smile, there's load of them man. Reading facial expressions are important. Best thing you can do is to just start to talk, no strings attached
>>
>>40705296

Today I had a girl walk up to me unsolicited and hand me her number and my response was "s-sorry I have a girlfriend"

I don't.

I don't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>40705296
I'm a social loser and I was at the supermarket and a grill come up behind me and said that I was a total hottie as she was walking past.
There was noone even close to me besides her, so she obviously meant me. She was kinda 40 but whatever.
>>
>be me
>waiting for mates to go hit the gym at usual meetup spot
>minding own business
>oneitis is there
>few minutes pass by
>catch oneitis looking at me
>no way it couldn't be me, she had her head turned ninety degrees
>internally panic and look straight forward, ignoring her
>mates arrive, go to gym
>spend week imagining what would happen if I wasn't autism and just approached her.

Is there a cure for autism?
>>
File: 1469222113676.png (293KB, 1000x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1469222113676.png
293KB, 1000x1004px
>>40679948
Fuck you man
>>
>>40685051
Why are all girls always taken? REEEEEEEE
>>
>>40699326
Shoulda said youre the guy that eats the cherry early
>>
>>40706564
I'm talking to one right now
>>
>>40701372
> I don't know how to initiate sex
What would you like done to you? Do that.
>>
>>40708331
Girls usually don't stare at guys they don't find attractive, they'll also break eye contact when they find you repulsive.
>>
File: 1429029114678.png (251KB, 661x721px) Image search: [Google]
1429029114678.png
251KB, 661x721px
>Go to a military college
>Dating other cadets is highly discouraged
>Get told that if i date a female cadet I'll get a broom stick up my ass
>Just do ordinary cadet shit and haze myself in the gym
>Suddenly some of them that I know start smiling and waving at me when I look at them for the smallest of times.
>Do a quick smile and wave back then keep doing what I'm doing

I honestly don't want this attention, I just wanna be that guy no one hates.
>>
>>40681117
It really all comes down to the situation. The clothes you mention fits into everything and if anyone needs shorts then for God's sake use boat shorts.
>>
>>40687210
Boat shorts look good and are an easy choice.
>>
>>40683915
that image has had a pretty drastic change on my life. Changed my style, my body, and moved 1200 miles from home. Still unhappy.
>>
>>40706749
What if I'm going for the frat boy look?
>>
File: IM A HUGE FAGGOT.jpg (62KB, 616x519px) Image search: [Google]
IM A HUGE FAGGOT.jpg
62KB, 616x519px
>>40680722
>tfw no emu gf to ride with
Thread posts: 315
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.