[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it better to be good looking(fit) or rich?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

Someone who is short, ugly, and a multi millionaire or someone who is tall, handsome, and works at McDonald's?

I always wonder if unattractive guys like Jeff Bezos or Kevin Spacey actually get laid more often than the guy who works at a bar or coffee shop who looks like he's a male model on the side
>>
>>40677919
Bumping this thread
>>
depends what you want

for sheer happiness, i'd have to go with the male model. People treat you better, you make friends easy, sex whenever you want, people want to be close to you, get hired easily, its like life on easy mode

Although being rich has its perks, i'd say the biggest is mostly stability. Regardless, just because you're rich doesn't mean going to a party will instantly get you all the attention, people may not even know you are wealthy. If i had to choose I'd personally go with attractiveness.

What is "rich", beyond 200k a year? Hiring hookers to party with? Having enough to afford a luxurious home, giving your children all the opportunites they need, and beginning to create wealth for your grandchildren is all I would really want from wealth
>>
>>40678319
Wow, a dedicated response in 4chan. Who would have thought.
>>
>>40677919
the quality of the girls they fuck will be far higher, if they want to fuck attractive girls. isn't spacey closeted anyway? well, the quality of men in his case. stacey isn't going to be interested in chad if he works in mcdonalds when she could screw a guy who makes what he earns annually in a day, she can find underachieving chads all over the place, multi millionaires are far more difficult to meet.
>>
>>40677919
>Someone who is short, ugly, and a multi millionaire
money obviously
you have the closest thing to fucking freedom on earth who gives a fuck about being handsome and dealing with idiots at mcdonalds
>>
File: 9a2.png (11KB, 377x326px) Image search: [Google]
9a2.png
11KB, 377x326px
>>40678319
well said
>>
What the fuck, that woman is ugly as shit.

She has an extremely rough face, like a normal person going through an allergic reaction, and she is fat as fuck.

This is all before pointing out that she is a nigger.

Why the fuck are standards in women getting so low?
>>
My parents have friends who are millionaires. Not CRAAZZZY rich but very well off. Point being, they are morbidly obese and have hard times traveling/getting around.

Their quality of life looks like horrendous and I'd much rather my poor/fit one over theirs.
>>
>randomly talking shit about Kevin Spacey

Fuck off
>>
the short ugly multi millionaire gets the hot wife
the tall handsome loser gets to fuck her when the millionaire is at work

Women arent loyal to men because of their money. They are only loyal to the money and do the bare minimum to stay in a position where it is accessible to them.
>>
>>40678717

no you just like your iron board ass pasty ugly generic 5/10 becky crackers
>>
>>40677919
i think the fact that op posted this woman, with a completely unremarkable face and rolls of flab (not even high test, just fat), is proof that jungle fever has finally overtaken yellow fever as 4chan's primary racial fetish
what a time to be alive
>>
File: igbo15.jpg (50KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
igbo15.jpg
50KB, 500x500px
Black women are based
>>
File: truelove.jpg (49KB, 495x331px) Image search: [Google]
truelove.jpg
49KB, 495x331px
>>40680380
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.