[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

File: C0mxHwfXUAADERR.jpg (95KB, 672x960px) Image search: [Google]
C0mxHwfXUAADERR.jpg
95KB, 672x960px
>Sons of Ragnar edn.

Tell me who your favourite son is and why.
>>
>>40676887
Bjőrn, before him becoming a complete meathead out of nowhere.

The Aslaug sons are all beta cucks. There are recordings of Ivar curling in the squat rack (he couldn't even squat the bar)
>>
File: kFsbNdF.jpg (589KB, 1272x1892px) Image search: [Google]
kFsbNdF.jpg
589KB, 1272x1892px
>>40676887
Does anyone know how much more energy a fully tensed muscle burns compared to a relaxed muscle?
>>
>>40676887
Ivar the Bonerless
>>
>>40676943
Ivar's a curlbro. Total chickenlegs.
>>
File: 7.Margaret.jpg (110KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
7.Margaret.jpg
110KB, 600x600px
>>40676923
Totally agree. Bjorn changed.

>>40676943
Haha but remember "Lots of men can have sex. That is easy. But to achieve greatness? That is hard" or something like that. Pic related.

>>40676976
Kek
>2017
>Training legs
>Not getting your boat-building uncle to whip you up a chariot to go places.

Never gonna make it.
>>
>>40677077
>>690
>>Not training legs
>>
>>40676939
You're a curious one
>>
>>40676887
Will lifting really get me a gf or is that a myth?
>>
>>40677377
It can.
>>
File: scotkenneth.gif (75KB, 202x464px) Image search: [Google]
scotkenneth.gif
75KB, 202x464px
>>40677077

>Being a filthy scandi cuck
>Making it.

Come to Dal Riada and say that shit you manlet.
>>
>>40676887
Well they are all dumb as shit and will have their people killed once again in England, but the best is Björn.

The rest is just literal retards.

Show had great potential but it went to full shit in the end, it makes absolutely no sense anymore and is just a row of pitfalls.
>>
Which one of these compound exercises is less stress-free for a poor lower back; squat, deadlift, or barbell row?
I know that proper form is crucial for all of them but I want to know that what is the most lower back-friendly compound exercise out there?
>>
File: 1489311040116.png (514KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1489311040116.png
514KB, 810x810px
Pretty sure I've been squatting with shit form and now my right leg (around the back of the top of my calf and lower hamstring) hurts when I bend down even without weight.
How long should I take off squatting?
Can I leg press and leg curl in the meantime or should I take off legs completely for a while?
>>
>>40677620
I say lay off it. Then after a week or so practice squats with light weight and good form. Watch videos during this rest week
>>
>>40677472
Agree, miss the comfy days of the earlier seasons with Chadnar

>tfw ywn be Travis Fimmel
>>
So I am confused. I have been lifting on and off since mid 2011. Never lifted more than 7 months each time with me being the heaviest @ 174lbs back in 2016. Started lifting again at the start of last December weighing 140lbs. Bulked hard and put on 18lbs by mid January. Noticed that I got a double chin and started cutting. Now I am back to 140lbs but my lifts haven't degraded that much. I can still incline 90's for 3 x 5, 2 reps for 225lb on flat bench (down from 215 for 3 x 3 1.5 months ago), squat 225lb for 3 x 5 (down from 235lb 3 x 10 1.5 months ago) and deadlift 3 plates.

Shouldn't my lifts have degenerated much more with such a quick loss of body weight? I am thinking about going full bulk mode again back up to 160 and then cutting back to 150.

What gives?
>>
Can I just eat raw oats ? Other then making it easier to eat and tastier is there any reason to cook oats?
>>
Do bcaa really work or is it in my head. During the week I workout after work. I haven't ate since lunch so it's been about 4 hours since I ate. It's only time I can go and if I eat first my tummy hurts working out. I have taken some plain bcaas before and I swear they seem to help. Is it bullshit or naw
>>
File: deppresed lady shots herself.png (199KB, 574x854px) Image search: [Google]
deppresed lady shots herself.png
199KB, 574x854px
how much weight should I put on per week if I'm going from 125 to 155 lb?
>>
>>40678881
5'10" btw
>>
File: 1315252520832.jpg (146KB, 333x500px) Image search: [Google]
1315252520832.jpg
146KB, 333x500px
Leg press gives me knee pain, yet barbell squats, machine hack squats and other leg exercises I've tried do not. My form is fine as far as I'm aware - i've compared to form videos and asked multiple people (other gym goers as well as PTs) in the gym. I don't lock my knees either.

Any ideas? its easy enough to never use the leg press, I'm just curious as to why only it gives me issue.
>>
>>40678999
Just taking a wild guess here but maybe it's because you're more used to the free weight squats you mentioned and aren't accustomed to the leg press as you haven't used it as much? Like how when you first start using ab wheel it's common to feel lower back pain. But once you push on and do it week after week you somehow adapt to the exercise and that pain is no longer an issue. Just a guess. If your form is fine I'm out of ideas
>>
>>40678881
Just shoot for the normal rate? One to two pounds a week. Gain too much at a time and more of that may be fat than muscle.
>>
If I lift while on a massive keto deficit to not be a fat will I make significant aesthetic improvements that I wouldnt just dieting?

If so do I lift heavy or light?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.