[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fernando my gym chicken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Fernando.jpg (73KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Fernando.jpg
73KB, 800x600px
This is Fernando.

He has watched me train in my home gym for almost 6 months now.

Tonight I will cut his throat open and eat his delicious meat.

He has served me well and now will sacrifice himself for the greater good so I may better myself.

Can we all please thank Fernando for the support hes provided?

Also don't feed pellets soaked in whey water to chickens!!! The other two died and their intestines were like concrete due to it
>>
Thank, Fernando :DDD
>>
Old as fuck pasta.
>>
>>40673827
don't feed pellets soaked in whey water to chickens!

I heard pigs stomachs can withstand the PH levels of whey water (from cheese and yoghurt), I assume we can as well. Could just make bread for your family with it.
>>
>>40673827
Feed rice to pigeons and then just wait for the glorious meat confetti
>>
>>40673941
What do you mean?
>>
sleep tight Fernando
>>
> Fernando

he has to go back
>>
File: image.jpg (154KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154KB, 1001x823px
Muchas gracias, Fernando.
>>
>>40675155
i don get it
>>
>>40674002
Story time

When I was a kid, there was always this crazy old lady who threw food to the pigeons in the park i walked through on my way to school. Every other day, I would see and hear the local council cleaners bitching about her, and I never understood why. I thought she was throwing them bread, and that she loved the pigeons, and the cleaners were just arseholes.

One day, I was walking through the park when I saw small bits of red stuff on the ground. I was confused, it looked like minced beef almost; one of the cleaners walked past me to scoop it up and said 'thats why you dont feed rice to pigeons sonny'. I went home and asked my dad and he laughed.

Basically, when you eat raw rice, when it goes into your stomach, it absorbs loads of water from your body, and swells up. This is fine in large animals, itll just make you feel full. However, in pigeons, they eat so much raw rice that the rice absorbs well past the point of their stomach, and they explode. So I realised that that crazy old lady who Id thought loved pigeons was actually committing pigeon genocide by making them explode all over the park by the dozen. And that kids, is why you dont feed birds rice.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.