[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How2Get The Charasmatic Physique

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: fight-club-brad-pitt.jpg (168KB, 1200x768px) Image search: [Google]
fight-club-brad-pitt.jpg
168KB, 1200x768px
How 2 get that Fight Club 99 Brad Pitt
>>
>>40670942
squatz and oatz
>>
Lift weights.

Have low body fat.
>>
>>40670942
Only do incline dumbbell and curls for 3x10 three days a week and undereat
>>
>>40670942
I looked very similar to that at one point in my life. all I did was pushups and pullups every day with isometric ab exercises. was also running maybe 5 miles a day and working outside on a farm all day so i was very tan and lean. I was a bit leaner than brad pitt and my god the comments I got. both men and women were attracted to me and couldn't refrain from commenting when I walked by. Nothing in the world feels better than walking around as a shredded sick cunt. Im getting back to that status this summer
>>
>>40671006
any tips on diet? how long to achieve god level?
>>
>>
have good genetics

lift split sometimes

eat way under maintenance for a while
>>
>>40671006
did you fuck alot
>>
File: IMG_0638.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0638.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Am I Pitt mode?
>>
>>40671205
eat clean basically. low sugar. no refined processed stuff. Fruit and veg basically. Was doing oats regularly.

>>40671232
Not really, was busy working.
>>
I want Bruce Lee looks
#Bruce Lee
>>
>>40671006
>both men and women were attracted to me
Do you mean men in a gay were or like "bro you look legit"
>>
>>40671205
I don't really know how long it took since I was already in pretty good shape to begin with. Wasnt like a dreamer bulk then cut transformation. My diet was pretty shitty to be honest I was just eating in a pretty big deficit losing 2lbs a week for a few months. Im a believer in the no carbs at night meme. Always had a can of tuna and skim milk before I went to bed. Other than that I don't really remember what I was eating. I just remember it wasnt much.
>>40671232
Nope I am autism and don't really care about pursuing females. it is still nice to know they think you are hot though
>>40671301
more the "bro you look legit". they would just say things like "damn" or "wow". had a couple guys ask me what my diet and exercise was like. guys respect guys who are that lean because they know how hard it is to get there. Honestly liked the comments from the guys more than the girls because it's out of respect.
>>
>>40671249
no.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.