[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on bulletproof water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

Redpill me on bulletproof water
>>
>>40666851
haha enjoy your gut and facial fat you fucking faggot loser.
>>
Hydrophobic lipids suspended in H2O.

>really makes u think
>>
>Pineapple fat water
>>
>>40666851
>>paying for water with b-vitamins in it
>>THIRTY FIVE FUCKING DOLLAR FOR TWELVE 16-OZ BOTTLES?!
you literally cannot be fucking serious
>>
>>40667023
The water is free of toxins and fortified with healthy fats, it's definitely worth it
>>
>>40667023
spotted the jellymad sipfag
>>
>>40666851
don't be a fucking sucker m8...
>>
>>40667055
"Toxins" are you the kind of retard that think a cleanse works too?
It'd still be cheaper to filter your tapwater (or buy another reputable brand since it's not terribly hard to source what you're drinking) and just get more healthy fats in your diet.

and since I see >>40667088
this comment (i'm not that other anon) i'll add, I think people who sip are fucking retarded. Do it if you have to pull an all nighter but don't want to miss your workout but doing it daily is fucking terrible for you.
>>
File: 42Ca9oqD[1].jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
42Ca9oqD[1].jpg
55KB, 512x512px
I'm really excited about the new FATwater™. This is a new kind of beverage. FATwater™ is charged with Brain Octane, and Brain Octane is a special kind of oil that increases performance by giving your body sustained energy without the crash. Unlike sugar, studies show that the high energy fat in Brain Octane supports weight management, and the fats in Brain Octane are easier to digest than the more common long chain triglycerides. The fat in Brain Octane helps you to perform by giving you immediate and sustained energy that lasts. It's extracted from 100% pure coconut oil through a proprietary distillation process using only water, heat, and pressure to create the cleanest product possible, and when you try FATwater™, you realize it tastes amazing, but you're also getting the benefits of fat instead of the downside of sugar. So give it a shot. We have pineapple, lemon, and grapefruit flavors and they're all amazing. My kids love it, I love it, and I drink this everyday.
>>
File: 1485469077703.gif (2MB, 321x218px) Image search: [Google]
1485469077703.gif
2MB, 321x218px
>>40667055
>free of toxins
>fortified with healthy fats
>definitely worth it
>>
>>40666851
I bet you would still die if you got shot no matter how much you drank
Just buy a bullet proof vest
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 408x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 408x360px
This nigger is such a scam artist. Make sure you drink your $10 cup of Bulletproof(tm) mold free high altitude free trade organic coffee with grass fed Bulletproof(tm) organic free range butter every morning.

Faggots like him and Ben Greenfield are the podcast equivalent of fake natty lying Jewtube fitness advice givers.
>>
>>40667055
>fortified with healthy fats
the lipids would just form a thick layer on top of the water, you literally cannot blend water and fat
>>
>people get rich with shitty, not-even-clever schemes like this
>meanwhile i work 40 hours a week just to get by
really rustles the ol' jims
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.