[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too intelligent to be friends with guys from my gym

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: w (2).jpg (69KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
w (2).jpg
69KB, 680x680px
>tfw too intelligent to be friends with guys from my gym
>>
File: 1456004088001.jpg (30KB, 369x292px) Image search: [Google]
1456004088001.jpg
30KB, 369x292px
>tfw working out in uni gym
>I'm literally the only person there working out solo since everyone from my classes are beta numales
>these super fucking loud law kids always discussing their shitty week assignments as loudly as possible in the locker room
>never make eye contact with anyone, give them the 1000 yard stare at best
>people are afraid to approach my autistic squat rack corner I made for myself
>>
I just came to the realization I am a gym autist that completely keeps to myself with my headphones in and only talk to people when spoken to unless I'm asking if someone's almost done with some equipment or I see the kid I used to go to high school with once a month at the gym.
>>
>>40662105
>only talk to people when spoken to unless I'm asking if someone's almost done with some equipment
thats what pretty much everyone at the gym does you gaylord
>>
File: 1460623005667.png (37KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1460623005667.png
37KB, 1127x685px
>>40662063
>tfw i try to make gym buds with a guy at the gym thought it went fine tells me he injured his back so he doesn't do deadlifts anymore
>a week passes
>so hows your back anon?
>back?
>yeah your back it get any better?
>never hurt my back anon
>o-oh
> i walk away
never talk to him anymore... feels bad man..
>>
>>40662089
>>people are afraid to approach my autistic squat rack corner I made for myself
living the dream
>>
>>40662303
He's embarrassed because he made a fool out of himself. If you want to be friends with him just talk to him and act like nothing happened.

>tfw after years of going to the gym started talking to gym employees and gym regulars
>tfw they all have facebook and instagrams and probably think I dont like them because I still havent added them
>tfw playing the game on ultra hard mode
>>
>>40662063
>Lifting at small gym in my hometown.
>In between sets
>Rest against the counter where everybody usually shoots the shit.
>Two other people there are having a convo
>"Yeah i just cant bring myself to eat eggs because i cant stand the thought of eating a baby chick"
>silence ensues
>wat intensifies
>I have to say something
>"Except theyre just eggs, theyre not fertilized, there is no baby chick"
>More silence
>Walk away

This is why i wear headphones and never talk to anybody unless its a matter of determining who's using a particular piece of equipment.
>>
>>40663212
>>"Yeah i just cant bring myself to eat eggs because i cant stand the thought of eating a baby chick"
>>silence ensues
>>wat intensifies
>>I have to say something
>>"Except theyre just eggs, theyre not fertilized, there is no baby chick"
>>More silence
>>Walk away

ALPHA+ AS FUCK
>>
it's not that i feel too intelligent to make friends at the gym, but i just don't care about what they could say.
If they think the same as i do, great, but then we have nothing to discuss.
If they think otherwise, i will probably just disregard that as bullshit, and think that i can't convince them anyways, so we have nothing to discuss.

i wonder why i don't have any friends anywhere lol
>>
>>40663212
>>40663246
>>
File: 1489228114243.png (50KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
1489228114243.png
50KB, 255x204px
do we have like a legit personality disorder, and if yes, why is that so brehs
>>
>>40663318
no
>>
File: 120px-Puttous.jpg (6KB, 120x108px) Image search: [Google]
120px-Puttous.jpg
6KB, 120x108px
>>40663330
ok
>>
File: image.jpg (224KB, 1348x1116px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224KB, 1348x1116px
>>40662089
>tfw no personal squat rack lair
>>
>>40662105
Are you me?
>>
In my recent 2 yrs of lifting I started being social in my gym and i met some lifelong friends my age.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.