[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's the point of staying natty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: ChloeGraceMoretz.webm (754KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
ChloeGraceMoretz.webm
754KB, 640x480px
what's the point of staying natty?
>>
>>40661071
Is that how Chloe does it? Thought she was natty
>>
>>40661071
There isn't one. I was natty for 8 years before I joined the Dark side. On my 4th cycle right now and it feels great.

I guess if you have health issues or if you're prone to balding you might wanna steer clear of the celltech though.
>>
Fuck which show was this with the 3 girls who were agents or some shit
>>
>>40661071
no

fuck off and die
>>
File: c36.jpg (38KB, 400x299px) Image search: [Google]
c36.jpg
38KB, 400x299px
>>40661115
Totally Spies aka Fetish Fuel.
>>
>>40661071
Not dying 20 years early due to raised cholesterol levels, hypertension and cardiomegaly
>>
came across the following yesterday
http://squirl.info/
>>
>>40661349
Yeah, dying early. Tell me, why are all the bodybuilders from the 70s not only still alive, but in better shape than the average 30-year-old? Keep in mind these guys roided a lot more than the average gym rat ever will.
>>
My friend told me he liked this show to fuck with me and then I said I watched it all the time and thought the girls were hot. Then he laughed at me and called me a faggot
>>
>>40661439
>thinking girls are hot
You faggots disgust me.
>>
File: 1462940715451.jpg (93KB, 604x576px) Image search: [Google]
1462940715451.jpg
93KB, 604x576px
You don't trash your liver+kidneys

You have a better understanding of nutrition

You get to keep your gains even without taking dangerous, addictive, illegal drugs.
>>
I see this question and variations of it on this board all the time and usually I just ignore it because it will just be back tomorrow. But I feel like replying.

Because for one thing, it's a waste of money. As a fit person who is natty you will already look better than 99% of the people around you after just two years of training. Spending a couple grand a year to look even better just so you can be in the top .1% is just a waste. You could be buying something nice for yourself or investing, instead. Then there's the chance that many people will be freaked out by you instead of thinking you look good. You will stick out like a sore thumb. A roided physique just screams "hey everybody look at me!" Are you that hungry for attention? Thirdly, you will get health problems. If you want to be an idiot and believe the morons on here who say steroids are harmless if used correctly then go ahead but you know deep down inside that that's a load of shit and what sounds too good to be true usually is.
>>
>>40661485
and heart
>>
>>40661071
#1 choice for cannibals
no added hormones
>>
>>40661485
Did you post that picture which was supposted to show how you can look natty? Cause Jeff been roiding for years
>>
>>40661132
100%
I almost became a furry because someone wanted to make seamless coats
>>
>>40661115
totally spies, good show tbqh
>>
>>40661485
Then why did you post Joff? He's on more gear than Zyzz was.
>>
>>40661698
because fajj is a fake natty
>>
>>40661071
>Low cost
>Healthier
>bodies that grills want is achievable natty so you don't need it
>can brag on 4chan that you're natty
But if you wanna test your limit and leave humanity behind, roid is the way
>>
>>40661398
Because they had physicians and endocrinologists carefully monitoring and dosing them, minimising and containing the risks as much as possible?
The average pinning DIY roider is only going to fuck himself up more.
>>
because pushing myself without exterior helps is one of the biggest reasons I work out. I don't give a single shit about what my body looks, I'm not addicted to sports because I want to look good for women or to get mires from men. I want to exceed myself
>>
>>40661071
More fun.
>>
>>40662327
Because they had physicians and endocrinologists carefully monitoring and dosing them, minimising and containing the risks as much as possible?

They didn't. Back then bodybuilding was a poor man's sport.
>>
>>40661115
totally spies, game me my first boner iirc
>>
There isn't one.

I know that I'm a coward for not roiding. I know that roiders get more girls, more friendships, more confidence, and more results. It's a shortcut that leads to greater life efficiency and satisfaction when correctly utilized.

But I am scared.
>>
>>40661071
It's not very smart to ruin your health because of a hobby.
>>
Reaching you peak potential and feeling like a god when your body,organs and muscles function in a superior way.

Brehs....
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
Why is the primary opposition always health?

If you're stupid enough to fuck your health up taking steroids then you're stupid enough to fuck your health up drinking alcohol or eating food

It's a non comparison
>>
I like to keep my hair and not start balding before I'm settled down and at least 40 yo.
>>
>>40661071
I don't want to have to rely on an external substance which I may or may not have access to in the future to keep my gains
>>
>>40664132
>not just waiting until test starts decreasing naturally and boosting artificially
>>
>>40664153
Thats exactly what I'm saying. I will run some later. Now at 24 its not worth it
>>
>>40661071
Why would you NOT stay natty? The only valid reason to lift is to make your body healthy as it is a gift from God.
>>
It shows you're not weak looser who needs enhanced drugs to manage his body dysmorphia
>>
>>40664201
>looser

lmao are you fat?
>>
>>40661496
nailed it

mental health of most people here is trash too not in the usual 4chan way either.

the roid freaks are in the same category as basic bitch females that crazy attention and slather on makeup for hours. Its mental faults.
>>
>>40664197
This.
>>
I can't lie with a straight face.
>>
With male competition for girls and girls standards going through the roof you pretty much need roids to even be considered
Forget the "You look better than 90% of guys if you lift", doesnt work when only the bottom 20% dont lift

Getting girls has never been this difficult with feminism poisoning them on one hand and online dating giving them millions of options in dating
>>
>>40661071
Pride
>>
File: pride.gif (334KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
pride.gif
334KB, 500x251px
>>40664541
>>
If you are a professional athlete roids make sense. You already are gambling your health on cash, and a few more seasons starting is worth millions of dollars .

If you are joe from accounts receivable, scrambling your nuts, breaking ur dick injecting unknown substances you bought from some chink on the internet or some nigger behind the gym into your ass, so you put up more weight on the bench... doesn't make sense.
>>
>>40661398
>implying Zane isn't natty
>>
>>40664829
>the chemist
>natty
Ha, made me reply.
>>
I worry that I'm going to die if I take more than the recommended serving of pre-workout, no idea how I'd react if I started taking steroids.
>>
You are injecting an unknown substance into your ass from a drug dealer. You have no legal recourse if you fuck up your body, and they have many incentives to cut your shit, assuming they are smart enough to cook it right in the first place.
>>
>>40665193
That's why you spend hours on researching if you're shit is legit or not, lol
>>
>>40665237
Cool reading reviews from anon websites about whatever latest anon drug dealer is legit.

No chinaman would ever think of astroturfing his own reviews. Joe from accounts receivable here is a real fucking genius.
>>
>>40661071
Passing drug tests
>>
>>40661071
I jerked off furiously to this show when I was like 13. Dear god those suits
>>
>>40661071
no need to spend money on mystery chemicals
>>
>>40661731
Problem with that last comment is that it's not YOUR limit, it's your limit plus help. That's the one thing I don't get about roids. I understand it helps in a lot of ways, but doesn't it feel better lifting heavy things on your own? To me roids are just like those Jesus memes, where Jesus is the roids hugging you from behind helping you lift every set
>>
roids are fine if you have loose skin and need more lean mass.
>>
>>40665257

Are you Jelly?
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.