[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How badly do you want your goals? What are you willing to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: sufferingisdope.png (4MB, 2880x1421px) Image search: [Google]
sufferingisdope.png
4MB, 2880x1421px
How badly do you want your goals? What are you willing to do to get them? How badly do you really want them?
Is that beer really worth it?
Is that pizza?
Are those snacks?
Is that video game more important than your life that you need to sit there for 12 hours playing it?
What do you REALLY want?
What does your heart desire?

Tell me, /fit/.
>>
600 deadlift
>>
I wanna be cute and pretty :)
>>
>>40658910

i want....nothing...and thats my problem
>>
I think I want to die
>>
Just wanna gain a few lbs and work in the fitness industry.

I'm qualified PT and gym instructor, being skinny prevents me for applying for jobs,
Self-sabotage/lack of discipline holds me back from gains.
>>
>>40658910
i want some texas toast bread
>>
I'm quitting my long line addiction of online gaming to become physically and mentally /fit/. Going to spend more time on my hobbies and my studies. I'm willing to sacrifice the friendships I've made because of the addiction. I've been relaxing for the last 20 years of my life and worrying about the future while doing nothing to prepare for it. I'm done.
>>
>>40659236
>>40659679
>>40659730

You guys will make it. Sit there at the table and eat a cold can of 6 bean blend. Hydrate. Stretch. Hit the gym every other day. Twice a week if you are just starting. Focus on the end goal.

I'm a lonely old fuck, but am cleaning up. Much like sharpening a pencil, bearing that sweet sweet lead.
>>
Well it's my fucked up bone alignment but I've scheduled a surgery to realign my legs so I can start lifting
>>
I hope to find joy in being alone. For the past 5 years of my life I have always 'had' someone. They have always defined me. But I never really had myself. I'd really like to shine and find love within myself without an outside source of complements.
>>
File: 1420790035349.jpg (40KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1420790035349.jpg
40KB, 500x667px
tried yesterday but I pulled a muscle in my neck/upper back doing OHP and now I'm hunched over like fuckin quasimodo

>gonna miss judo practice monday fuck
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.