[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you start wondering how would it feel being on steroids,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1457987966796.png (143KB, 323x328px) Image search: [Google]
1457987966796.png
143KB, 323x328px
When you start wondering how would it feel being on steroids, you've already chosen and from that point it only takes a little push to start pinning. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you cannot.
>>
>>40652790
Why are you acting like steroids are taboo here? We all take steroids.
>>
Irk about all that jazz but I intend on doin steroids mostly because I know a lot of guys that do it already and I've seen how easy it is he'll I just watched my brother lose 60 lbs all while eating whatever the fuck he wants. but I've been told I should work up a natural base body to build off of before I start pinning so I'm working out batty for one more year then jumping on the juice
>>
>>40652804
Well, not everyone is doing it, cmon
And that wasn't my point anyway. I meant that you cannot just get that thought out of your mind, once you had it
>>
>>40652820
>but I've been told I should work up a natural base body to build off of before I start pinning so I'm working out batty for one more year then jumping on the juice
That's true. Reaching your natural limit would be even better but still
>>
russian sambo/box guy here

i dont take steroids

my steroids is cold showers

Russian.
>>
>>40652825
Yeah but most of us here enjoy steroids, you're preaching to the choir.
>>
File: jeffseid-by-ulrich-oehmen.jpg (41KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
jeffseid-by-ulrich-oehmen.jpg
41KB, 960x960px
>>40652841
>i dont take steroids
Jeff is that you?
>>
>>40652835
I've been working iut for about a year now and I've made some good newb gains but i want to be a big guy and honestly my goal body is unattainable naturally
>>
>>40652854
LIFETIME DRUGFREE M8
>>
>>40652790

i dont need to prove you wrong. yes ive reached steroids yes i plan to do them.

but im only 21yo and still plenty of natty gains to be had. im going to wait ateast til im 25 so i have a solid 4 years to go and time to see if i even want to hop on.

but if i do im just going to do something like 250-500mg test e to get a nice advantage and still keep my fake natty card :^)
>>
>>40652885
>but if i do im just going to do something like 250-500mg test
Smart choice
>>
>>40652790
>please respond
my sides
>>
planning on hopping on test when natty levels start to drop with age.

because I want to be a sick cunt of a grandpa
>>
>>40652790
I started getting /fit/ to fix my absolutely shitty body filled with ridiculous problems.
Taking steroids would push me back in that direction, and I prefer feeling good than having more gains.
>>
>>40652983
>I prefer feeling good than having more gains.
then stop lifting and live the rest of your life on DMT
>>
>>40653014
Something tells me you pray every morning to Rich Piana.
>>
Do I even need steroids if I'm naturally huge anyway?
>>
File: 7thHeaven CrushDYELmode.jpg (37KB, 520x414px) Image search: [Google]
7thHeaven CrushDYELmode.jpg
37KB, 520x414px
>>40653122
>>
>>40652790
I think about using steroids all the time, but I'm deadly afraid that the needle will hurt.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.