[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have experience dead lifting every day? I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: dl.jpg (104KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
dl.jpg
104KB, 620x349px
Does anyone have experience dead lifting every day? I want to try it for a 4 week cycle, at was wondering if you have tips for it. Which frequencies and weights I should do which days, what other exercises I should do after my daily dl, etc.

The reason is that I love deadlifting, but mine has stalled and I've lost strength in it. For the next few weeks ill be dropping the weight and working on deficit and behind the back deadlifts but not as intensely as I have.
>>
There's only one way to train the deathlift every day and not have your CNS get fucked

https://www.t-nation.com/training/40-workout-strength-challenge
>>
You're retarded.
>>
>>40651672
Why tho?
>>
>>40651671
This seems really interesting. Have you tried it?
>>
>>40651672
>TFW OP isn't pulling once a week and squat three time a week, amirite?
>>
>>40652089
actually, I currently am. squats going up, almost at 300lbs, but dl stalled at 360 and had been in decline.
>>
>>40651663
Pretty sure that's how you overtrain OP.
>>
>>40651663

In theory, you can train any lift daily as long as you start with a low weight.

Try deadlifting for 66 days from zero pounds, adding one pound every day and report back to /fit/

In theory, this should really encode the movement pattern without burning you out.

Who knows, maybe you'll have built the work capacity needed to keep it going for a whole year.
>>
>>40652427
kek.
If only I was willing to deadlift sub 300 for the next year just to entertain this idea.
>>
>not letting your body recover
>>
>>40652297
there are some natty strength guys who think overtraining is a meme. basicly those who over train simply went to hard before they had the work capacity, didn't rest enough, eat enough, or simply wimped out when they got tired the first time.
>>
>>40651671
i don't think CNS would be the problem, lower back recovery would
>>40651663
you can try it, but for most people deadlifting with that high of a frequency doesn't really make sense

the conventional deadlift is not that technical of a lift, so there isn't that much room for form improvement relative to something like bench or squat, and it tends to be very fatiguing especially to the lower back which takes a while to recover. you would need to keep per-session volume very low.

another way to pull this off is to do lighter variations of the deadlift that still train the same hip hinge pattern, and do those everyday and only do conventional occasionally. or pick variations that don't hit the lower back as hard (jefferson deadlifts, Eric Bugenhagen style)

idk man try it out and tell us how it goes
>>
Maybe if you are on roids and lifted with low intensity you could maintain something like that.

I can only deadlift 440@175 bw and as soon as I deadlift too frequently my immune system gets fucked up and I get a flu or some shit.

It's a hell of a exercise but be patient with it.
>>
>>40652472
Maybe like the 40 workout system, I base it around keeping the total reps under 10 per day, so 2x5s, 6 singles. Then mix it up with lighter variants such as behind the back, deficit etc?

and I think 5 days a week is a much better idea, instead of 7 days a week
>>
>>40651663
Look up DUP. Example: D1 6X3, D2 3x10, D3 5X5, D4 3x2.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.