[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get ripped without any money?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: Ready-and-Ripped.jpg (99KB, 588x476px) Image search: [Google]
Ready-and-Ripped.jpg
99KB, 588x476px
How to get ripped without any money?
>>
>>40651518
go into lion cage
>>
>>40651522
>lion cage
I dont have money to go to the fucking zoo
>>
>>40651518
sit in your computer chair and spin around 10 times maybe 3 times a week

if you like this post with your knuckles in 3 seconds you're a great puncher
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>>40651518
Fitness is free you dont have to buy anything
>>
>>40651518

lift heavy things
>>
>>40651643

I read this with Scooby's voice
>>
>>40651673
Writness is frwee you don't hwave to bwuy anythwring SCOOBY DOOBY DOO
>>
>>40651518
20/4 Intermittent Fasting

20h Fast : 4h Feed

(Calories <500 of TDEE)
few carbs/protien before workout
most of your carbs/lots of protein after workout
fats/protein only during last hour of feed (no carbs)

Discover the power of hormones.
>>
Don't buy food
>>
steroids are cheap
>>
File: 02.jpg (123KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
02.jpg
123KB, 1000x1500px
rice, beans, eggs, and milk
>>
File: wJsCE9I.jpg (51KB, 907x718px) Image search: [Google]
wJsCE9I.jpg
51KB, 907x718px
>>40651701
>being 20 hours without protons is good for you
>>
Everything costs money in this society unfortunately.

You can do nothing but calisthenics and get a decent physique, but you NEED money for proper nutrition at least.

Calisthenics can only get you so far, weight lifting will get you farther, and the guy in your pic took expensive anabolic steroids and supplements to get that body.
>>
>>40652141
>I'm eleven and don't understand That when you consume food it digests over a period of time longer than 12 hours
>>
File: lentils-for-baby.jpg (179KB, 648x324px) Image search: [Google]
lentils-for-baby.jpg
179KB, 648x324px
>>40652088
>falling for the rice meme
>>
>>40651518

swallow unnatural things
>>
>>40651701
I dont have any problem with being fat or not strong (because I am not), i just want to gain muscle mass, without removing any of my meals (additional shit is ok tho)
>>
>>40651643
...except steroids.
>>
>>40652250
rice is easy to make and has tons of calories. (it's also like $3 for 5 lbs of it)

Lentils are good too, but it requires soaking, and takes much longer to cook. Did i mention you can just throw rice in a rice steamer and just forget about it until it's done.
>>
>>40651518
Do hard work. That will solve your money problem and your fitness problem simultaneously.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.