[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /fit/ let the ladies grope your gains?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

Does /fit/ let the ladies grope your gains?
>>
I would if I was big enough for anyone to want to
>>
Who the fuck makes stuff like this
>>
>>40649265
Women and gay guys that like top heavy men
>>
File: Foryou.jpg (34KB, 451x500px) Image search: [Google]
Foryou.jpg
34KB, 451x500px
>>40649247

I have asked a couple of barmaids to feel how smooth my shoulders are after I de-Wolverine fuzz them with a 3 blade razor.

the ladies are impressed.
>>
>>40649247
Why would I ask /fit/ to let ladies grope my swoleness? Retard
>>
>>40649247
This pic reminds me of the "no way fag" meme
>>
File: IMG_3653.jpg (82KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3653.jpg
82KB, 720x720px
>>40650160
>>
File: 1477771551254.png (7KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
1477771551254.png
7KB, 218x232px
some asian qt ran up and squeezed my traps last week, I pretended I didn't feel it
>>
File: 1488667679853.jpg (29KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1488667679853.jpg
29KB, 500x318px
>>40649247
Bros. This is my darkest deepest secret. I got raped

>Go to party with Pajeet pal
>Checkin out all the cuties, rating their booties
>Pajeet introduces me to couple of his friends.
>Two white dudes, an Asian and pajeet chick.
>Chick is 8/10 but don't pay any attention to her and leave their company after sometime
>Pajeet is making out with his gf so I leave him be. Don't know anyone else so I sit on the sofa drinking beer
>One of the white dude comes over and gives me another beer.
>Starts a casual conversation talks about how swole I look and what my routine is
>Says bet you get all the chicks
>Start to wonder if he is gay but then he says that femjeet is mirin and wants the D
>Ohplayingwingmanarewe.css
>Alphamale mode initiated
>Tell him nah, I only smash 10/10 qts plus of she is interested she should be the one talking to me
>Says your loss and leaves
>Take a big SIP of the beer.
>Pretty sure he snuck something in my drink but whatever time to dance
>Haven't felt this happy since forever. Lose all inhibitions
>Start dancing and femjeet joins me
>Starts grinding against me and shieettt
>Fuarrkkk. Boner incoming
>Try to talk to femjeet to let me smash
>words aren't coming out. Start feeling giddy.
>She asks me if I'm alright.
>Yeah babe, just had too much vodka.
>Go sit on the couch and then just white out
>Wake up next day, dunno where I am. Smell of poop everywhere.
>Shit did I smash the femjeet
>Strange hollow feeling in stomach and butt aches
>Try to get but disoriented as fuck
>White dude from last night walks into the room.
>Oh your finally up last night was fun
>OHSHITSUNIGOTRAPED
>White dude says Well I can finally say I had a threesome. Winks at me
>wait what. Guess I did smash femjeet after all
>Realise femjeet was sleeping next to me.
>Need answers
>Turn around its the Asian dude
>>
>>40650754
lol wtf
>>
>>40649247
It's not like they ask, women are much more laid back about touching the opposite sex than men are. However, whenever I'm groped, I grope the same place.
>>
>>40650754
Never accept a beer that you haven't seen be opened.
>>
>>40649247

yes, fuels my ego like nothing else
>>
>>40650754
holy kek
>>
>>40652728
>Never accept a beer that you haven't seen be opened.

Why not, yoou might get a free lsd trip out of it

worst case scenario you get raped
>>
They constanly do, they touch your pecs, your superior abs your forearms-arms, your backs and sometimes your glutes.

Im in high school (18 years old) and my ex touch my superior abs and pect (that i hadnt before when i was with her) and some of my friends too. I dont even let them but they touch it without ask.
>>
>>40652768
Is the possibility that someone's going to give you "fun-drugs" instead of "sore-asshole-drugs" worth the risk though?

I mean, if you're gay and down to blackout and get sodomised then chances are it's worth the risk. But for a heterosexual dude, such as myself, who wants his o ring to to remain intact and equally doesn't want some dude's load is my ass... it's definitely not worth the chance.

Especially given that drugs are expensive and how rare would it be for someone to spend their money on a drug just to give to someone else who hasn't asked or paid for it. Whereas, the chance that someone who's bought nefarious drugs is way more likely to doll them out for free.
>>
File: giphy.gif (996KB, 350x210px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
996KB, 350x210px
>>40650754
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>40649247
Only the attractive ones.

Strangely girls like biting me a lot.
>>
File: 1456339662941.jpg (89KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1456339662941.jpg
89KB, 600x800px
>>40650754
>>
File: 1465124366935.jpg (37KB, 592x577px) Image search: [Google]
1465124366935.jpg
37KB, 592x577px
>>40650754
at least you can't remember the acts you performed, therefore NO HOMO
>>
>>40649247

> It's not like they ask, women are much more laid back about touching the opposite sex than men are.

This

They either feel my arms or my ass. They're too ugly for me to want to touch them though.
>>
>>40650754
That's a shit use for a .css file.

Also lol at you getting DP'd by 2 guys.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 275x154px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 275x154px
>>40650754
>smell of poop everywhere
Gays are degenerate creatures
>>
>>40649247
Absolutely. Any woman may grope me at any time.
>tfw none ever do
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.