[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/WG-TE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: writlet.jpg (35KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
writlet.jpg
35KB, 500x345px
Wristlet General - Tips Edition
share tips on how to make wrist gains
>acquired a Mio Alpha 2 that nicely covers and enhance my left wrist
>wearing a leather bracelet on the right
>maximum forearm and wrist exercises

Friendly Reminder that Wristlet > Manlet
>>
Where can I find the archive for this shit
>>
You can't make it, natty.

Don't even waste your time, you'll end up injuring yourself or something. If you're not willing to roid and have less than 7" wrists, become a cardio bunny or invest that 4 hours a week into something else, like reading or learning.
>>
>>40647358
>his wrist is thinner than my dick
>>
>>40647358
I always considered myself a wristlet at 7 inches. Do people really have 6 inch wrists?
>>
>>40647558
6 1/2 here my friend
>>
>>40647465
i have 7" wrists, care to exapnd on that?
>>
>>40647777
I think he means that you can work the wristlet thing out if you either get huge af or go full lean and be a cardio skinlet
>>
>>40647777
*expand
>>
>>40647797
when you say lean do you mean calisthenics, and cardio instead of weight training?
>>
>>40647810
yup, go cardio bunny mode and stay lean
>>
>>40647777
>quads

Measure the distance between the bone (forget the name) at your elbow with a caliper. 7" wrists is doable if you're not over 6'

If you're over 6' with 7" wrists, you'll need like a 4" elbow joint minimum.

The reason I say don't work out, is it's pointless. You wont see any improvement past ottermode, yet you'll train hard as fuck and spend too much money and time on it, your frame just isn't going to allow for anything past otter. So, to get otter, just do cardio and not eat shite. Spend the time and money investing into other things, or do roids.

>>40647810

Meh, I mean you could do like push ups n shit, but you'll always need to be wary of your wrist position, it's just not worth it, just go swimming or something.
>>
>>40647358
8.75" wrists checking in (8.5" at the thinnest part). Is this now a good thing? I always assumed it just meant I have mostly Neanderthal DNA.
>>
>>40647951

It means you were born to be athletic.

Do something with it.
>>
>>40647867
Im 185 cm (~6' 1"). I think my elbow joint is 6.5 cm (~3"), but im not sure i'm measuring it properly.
>>
File: pepe suicide.jpg (22KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
pepe suicide.jpg
22KB, 352x352px
>>40647965
I am probably one of the least athletic people in the world.

>tfw 6'5" and suck at basketball

Feels bad, man.
>>
File: 1487878501070.jpg (131KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487878501070.jpg
131KB, 720x720px
>>40647966
whoops, that's 2 + 9/16" in barbaric units
>>
>>40647966

You need a vernier or similar to get an accurate reading between the two bones at the elbow, but you'll know yourself if you have a wide elbow or not, you're saying it's 3" so I mean, there's no confusing an extra 2 inches on that, know what I mean.

Honestly it sounds like you have a tiny frame, I wouldn't bother with weights or anything like that unless you're prepared to do steroids.

Just do cardio, and work harder in your professional life. The extra cardio that you do will make you happier also :)
>>
File: 1489081120148.jpg (94KB, 640x607px) Image search: [Google]
1489081120148.jpg
94KB, 640x607px
>5'7
>over 8in wrists
>>
File: jeff-dabe1.jpg (209KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
jeff-dabe1.jpg
209KB, 670x409px
>>40648026
>>
>>40647358
7" wrists here. Supposedly your genetic potential for upper arm size is wrist size plus 10" so, I can has 17" guns? Been at 15" arms for like a year nao
>>
>>40648023
Yea, i definitely have a smaller frame...
>>
>>40648050
kek

my wrists and hands are really big compared to my head
>>
>>40648023
but can i get griffith's body?
>>
>>40648052
>Supposedly your genetic potential for upper arm size is wrist size plus 10
That's the memiest meme bullshit I've ever heard.
>>
>>40648070

It's cool man, you just need to accept that you can't get anything more than otter natty. If you choose to roid however, you can take certain compounds to strengthen the joint whilst you lift heavy, and also gain muscle thanks to the steroids. You will look into it eventually, it's part of being /fit/ to be honest.

It's much harder to have a small frame if you're over 25. I would seriously consider 1 or 2 cycles if you're that age. Ottermode is only really useful for your teenage years.

I'm saying this like I know what you want. I don't know what you want, but, I assure you, don't waste your time trying to get swole or make it, natty, with less than 7" wrists.

>>40648085

Who?
>>
>>40647358
>wear these fabric festival wristbands like the edgy teenager fuck I am (even tho 25)
fuck me. these things are feeling tighter and tighter
>>
Uhm arnold had small wrists too, that didn't stop him from being the most aesthetic motherfucker on the planet
>>
>>40648125
Griffith from the manga/anime series Berserk. It was kind of a joke but...
>>
>>40648181
small, how?
>>
5'10" 180lbs
~20% body fat
6 1/4" wrists

Should I kill myself now or later
>>
>tfw 6 inch wrists
>>
>>40648224
>6'1" 190lbs
>wide shoulders
>I tell myself 6 1/2 but it's a little but under ;_;
>wide hands
fucking ridiculous
>>
>>40648224
Do you have a good career?
>>
This thread is negative as fuck.

The guy saying you can't make it past otter natty and you might as well npt lift, is also shouting the biggest broscience shit ever. You can either listen to him or work harder and try and prove him wrong.

This is like that androgenital or whatever the fuck it was thread. If you want to look better, lift. If you want to stay a flabby sack of shit, then don't. Measurements mean nothing. For example:

Manlets have easy mode aesthetics
A small wrist means your forearms will look bigger. Use a wrist roller.
A six inch cock is the size of the most popular dildos.

You autists really have to stop worrying about this shit.
>>
>>40648300
>wants to make a statement about small wrists
>compares it to dildos which are always wider / more girth that the regular 6 inch dick
T-thanks anon
>>
>>40648338
Whats the average girth? 5"?
>>
>>40648338
Dildos are like 6x5
"Girthy" ones are 5.5
The ones for ravenous whores are 6
>>
>>40648264
I'm a foreman at a landscaping company so no. I forgot to mention I have pectus and flared ribs too
>>
>>40648385
I mean you cant change your pectus, and that, but you can get fit, and lose your body fat
>>
>>40648366
Go through this site:

https://www.lovehoney.com/product.cfm?p=22816

That's a 6x4.5 with great reviews and you can read all the reviews

Feel better about yourself.
>>
>>40648300

It may be negative, but it's the truth. I'm trying to give people appropriate goals.

>broscience

If I wasn't on my phone, I'd like you 20 or more studies that say the same thing; small frames cannot put on discernible muscle mass. Also small joints lead to more injuries than large joints. If this thread is still going in 6 hours or so, I'll link them when I get onto my PC.
>>
you should be comparing your wrist to height ratio

saying "dont bother if u have less than 7in wrists" is pointless because if youre like 5'8 you arent even below avg

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OejXgbXohqeOOpj8oAT8xyNKKWtK-YnMMkgQZsLPd2E/edit#gid=0

spreadsheet that can refer to regarding ratios i believe all the reference people are poeple that compete in natural bodybuilding (i dont know or care if they cheat)
>>
>>40648404
I've been working on the body fat and weight. I'm down from 192 in January I was around 25% body fat I'd imagine and I really like how much better I'm looking. But the pectus kills me. And so do the small wrists and hands.
>>
>>40647867
That's bullshit.

Post max lifts of a framelet, then make your claim.
>>
>>40648464

I did say earlier that 7" wrists is possible to work with if you're under 6'.

I don't want to turn this into a manlet thread, but, 5'8? You know this is an adult website right, like, you have to be over 18 to be here.
>>
>>40648505
ineffective bait im 6'2

half this site is effeminate malnourished white kids and chinks im sure the average height is below american average
>>
Whats a good /lean/ routine?
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.