[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I heard that it is impossible to be fit if you were fat as a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 001.png (334KB, 411x411px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
334KB, 411x411px
I heard that it is impossible to be fit if you were fat as a child.

Is this true /fit/?

Is this why I'm not seeing results after 3 months?
>>
>>40644921
Keep working. If you have been fat your whole life, it may take up to 6 months of true effort to see any results. Stop crying, start lifting.
>>
>>40644921
dont believe half the shit you hear
dont believe shit about race, dont believe shit about women, dont believe shit you havent experienced, because believing the wrong thing will keep you from situations that will allow cool moments to happen as you will be walling yourself off from them before they can proceed.

you figuring how to get results will be your cool moment.

redo your macros, be honest with yourself, and pay more attention than you did last time. stop cutting corners and do what you are supposed to be doing instead of pretending.
>>
>>40644947
I'm only doing dumbbells exercises and some cardio in a elliptic. I really don't want to go to the gym because I'm shy and fat.
>>
>>40644921
>Is this why I'm not seeing results after 3 months?

No.
The reason you aren't seeing results comes down to 3 things

1- 3 months is fuck all.
2 - you are looking at yourself every day. Progress is gradual and you don't notice it day to day.
3 - (possible) you aren't eating or training properly.
>>
File: 148909335812.jpg (6KB, 225x225px)
148909335812.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>40644964
>I really don't want to go to the gym because I'm shy and fat.
I hope you don't make it now you sad sack of shit
>>
>>40644964
>I'm only doing dumbbells exercises and some cardio in a elliptic.

Expects to see results in 3 months.

I am wrecking my as jogging for 10 minutes on the tread mill twice a week, doing airobics 3 times a week, picking weights to exhaustion point 4 times a week and I am barely seeing results.

You're going to have to put an fucking effort 2 it if you wanna see something happen, you have to build muscle and there is only one way to do it.

Arms on Monday
Legs on Wednesday
Core on Friday,
Whole body on Saturday
Rest on Sunday

> inb4 a zyzz twink cuck criticize my routine.

Summer is coming fat ass if you have any hope of breaking your hymen you better get to work
>>
>>40644964
>I really don't want to go to the gym because I'm shy and fat.
then don't go I don't give a fuck
>>
>>40644921
It's harder because you'll gain weight more easily, and by now you must have drug addict habits regarding food.

I'm fat too, and I need a "sobriety system" to remind myself that I'm a fat sack of shit when I go out of my way to eat more/"reward myself" etc.

But you'll get monster gains regarding lifts... if you get into heavy compound lifts.
>>
>>40645121
>barely seeing results

You're training like a bitch. 10 minutes on a fucking treadmill? Aerobics? ARM DAYS? Nigga pls
>>
>>40646405
...and he's starting with "arms day", if he's somewhat serious his arms will be a wreck for "chest/shoulders/back"
>>
File: 1487903321908.jpg (157KB, 640x744px)
1487903321908.jpg
157KB, 640x744px
>>40644964
fucking run faggot, i went from 37 minute three miles and after 5 months im down to 21 minutes and as well im down from 295 fatfuck to 250 still fatfuck. just buy some tanktops a size to small, start running and itll fly off you fast af.
>>
>>40644921
I've been obese since I was 10, 29 now. At my peak I weighed 400lbs, now I am 223 and still dropping. Just remove calories and count every single one you do intake. I never did a single exercise, not even stretching. I plan to, once I'm down to ideal weight, but not yet.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.