[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat loss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1489039770470.png (296KB, 512x364px) Image search: [Google]
1489039770470.png
296KB, 512x364px
How I go from skinny fat to this

That belly does not go away guys
>>
In the same boat.
I've cut like 10-15lbs but it really looks the same to me.
I think it just shows how fat I was that I didn't realise it. Now it's just going to take forever to get rid of it. Hopefully the next 10 will show it better
>>
>>40641104
Read the sticky
>>
File: dontfeeltardy.jpg (80KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
dontfeeltardy.jpg
80KB, 600x400px
>>40641104

You have to drop *all* simple carbs.... potatoes, rice, bread..... just eat meat and veggies.

Do interval cardio as well on a treadmill (so you know how fast you're going) walk / run / walk, etc for 20 mins a day.

>results in a week
>>
>>40641133
newfriend pls leave
>>
2 options.

Keep losing weight till you are lean

Eat at maintenance and slowly recomp over a year period.

Never ever bulk, its fucking stupid in your situation and make sure you eat right and move.
>>
you need to lower your fasting insulin level.

>ketogenic diet
>intermittent fasting

do one or both of these.
>>
Same here except worse but manage to get rid of it.

Go keto, cut carbs completely, no you wont lose gains you have glycogen in your muscle/liver to get rid of.

Take thermogenics, yohimbine hcl, ec stack or whAtever is available to you and train fasted. Weight lifting days just train fasted and take a preworkout not ec or yohimbine.

At end of every week or 2 weeks depending how much fat you have to lose. Take ONE (24 hours) day (sat or sun) of the week and carb refeed. And you start again from there.
>>
>>40641169

This is basically >>40641185
But i actually explained it to you op. Good luck
>>
I'm at the same boat. I was already counting macros but I also started doing IF and it helps. Train while fasted too, it does wonders.

I'm 190 cm, was 94 kg at the start of the month now down to 91. I'm also basically doing a meme routine too
>>
Is keto legit? Been working out for 4 months now, and while have gained some muscle for sure, still look skinny fat. Thinking of ketoing for 12 weeks to cut before long lean bulk.
>>
>>40641146
Yea have fun having zero energy to do anything
>>
>>40641104
EAT LESS DO CARDIO RETARDS
>>
Literally all you have to do is eat at maintenance and continue to lift with some cardio.

I've been skinnyfat most of my life and for the past 3 months I decided to stop bulking and just eat at maintenance while adding some more cardio and a proper lifting regimen. Suddenly I have visible abs and my wide hips have gone down.
>>
>>40641591

keto with carb refeeds is best of both worlds.

just remember to keep fats relatively low especially on refeed day(s).
>>
>>40641749

there are multiple ways to get to that goal.

but there are WAY more efficient ways to get there.

6 weeks and looking skinnyfat to shredded with abs is possible.
>>
File: 1478797853883.png (40KB, 632x279px) Image search: [Google]
1478797853883.png
40KB, 632x279px
>in the year of our Lord 2017
>not doing stomach vacuums
>>
>>40641104
Keto and intermittent fasting are both amazing for burning fat. They have similar ideas behind them. Having done both for a month+, I prefer IF. Changed my life, stay so much leaner doing IF than regular CICO.

https://youtu.be/v9Aw0P7GjHE
>>
>>40641104
Discipline and patience. Stick to a helathy known diet and excercise program and have patience. Shit like this doesn't happen overnight. Might even take longer than a year even if you do everything right.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.