[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone got some penis gains with bathmate here? i heard that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: bathmate-thumbnail.jpg (4KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
bathmate-thumbnail.jpg
4KB, 183x275px
anyone got some penis gains with bathmate here? i heard that jelq + bathmate can give you solid inch
>>
>>40639447

https://www.goodlookingloser.com/bathmate-results
>>
>>40639447
All those years on the internet, countless dick enlargement threads and posts, people talking about their gains and so on.
Not one, I repeat, not one convincing progress documented by pictures!

Keep ruin your dicks guys. Everyone who fails for this bullshit in the current year deserves it.
>>
My gf doesn't even let me fuck her from behind anymore. She says it hurts and it feels like its coming out of the other side of her body. And I'm only 7.5". Why would I need more?
>>
>>40639687
7'5 is big IMO
im only 6, i really want to reach 7
>>
>>40639704
bathmate is for girth brah
>>
>>40639773
its for both brah
>>
>>40639687
this. I even hit her cervix when we are doing missionary. A lot of times it is unpleasant for her and asks me not to go all in.
>>
>>40639966
are 7'5 as well?
>>
>>40639687
shoo shoo gains goblin
>>
>>40639977
*are you 7.5 as well?
>>
Bathmate is trash. There's no good reason why it would outperform simple air pumping (b..but my benis knows when the difference in pressure is caused by water and not air). In fact, I think the failure rate on bathmate is probably higher since it's so wildly inconvenient to use.

The absolute tried and tested best way to develop penis size is as follows;

Step 1, agressive jelqing. Follow DLD's 'Newbie Routine'. That involves jelqs and stretches. You can do it virtually anywhere, etc. You should use a suppliment for this. Trousersnakeoil.co is the best since it allows you to do more intense and more regular work outs (because it encourages healing) - BUT if you're not gonna do extra work outs its not really necessary.

Step 2.. if you are genuienly serious about this, you get a good traction device. Autoextender, etc., etc., are great. Here's the thing, again the failure rate on these is high because they are uncomfortable and impractical. However, if you use a VLC penis enlargement attachement (the absolute best method for securing the glans) you'll be golden.

Traction devices generally report 1 inch growth after 1000 hours. This is in established medical journals. Combine DLDs routine, trousersnakeoil and a traction device and you could gain an inch in as little as a couple of months.
>>
File: measurement03-may-07.jpg (36KB, 575x480px) Image search: [Google]
measurement03-may-07.jpg
36KB, 575x480px
>>40639621
>>40640007

Do you honestly think thousands of people lie about their dick getting bigger in closed communities on the internet ( like thundersplace ) for YEARS? and google thundersplace progress pics and you will get a ton
>>
>>40639621
because they haven't been spoon fed to you, you mean, like everything else has to be
>>
>>40640003
7.5-8 dependig on how turned on I am.
>>
>>40640017
dld is a staunch believer in the bathmate being the best pump and only one worth using, in fact

sizegenetics is good, but its best when used for passive stretching ie when used after manual work or hanging to maintain the elongated state, and vlc is inconvenient because of the extra length making it cumbersome, you just have to learn how to wrap properly

learn more stuff before spouting off
>>
>>40640021
It just looks like he lost weight and is pushing the ruler into his pelvis further.
>>
File: Bennett8_3YearComparison.jpg (67KB, 790x387px) Image search: [Google]
Bennett8_3YearComparison.jpg
67KB, 790x387px
>>40640060
>>
>>40640051
LoL, DLD is a fucking schill for whoever pays him. But his newbie routine is solid.

Learn more stuff? Kid, you don't know what you're talking about. VLC is absolute not inconvenient. It's far superior.... unless you've been cut. But there's other options there too.
>>
>>40640105
wait is that what a 5.75 looks like?
>>
>>40640185
Unless the guy is over 7 feet thats 4 inches at best
>>
>>40640185
Also he looks soft in the first 2
>>
>>40640211
he is flacid in the first 2
>>
>>40640211
first 2 document flacid gain, 3 and 4 erect length
>>
File: Comparison.jpg (69KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Comparison.jpg
69KB, 640x480px
>>40640185
over at thundersplace you give your measurements as bone pressed length ( hence BPEL = bone pressed erect length) so you just press the ruler in the fat pouch above your dick.

his actual sice is obv quite a bit smaller
>>
just checked, these things are like for 200 euros, like im not broke ass nigga but thats a lot conidering the fact that it is just some stupid pumping device
>>
>>40640007
Not fully erect.
>>40640021
Erect and probably after taking off some bathmate or some other shit.
Also look how he stretches his dick to get more length compared to the first pic.

>>40640105
Third picture again not fully erect.
Last picture is never 5.75 and 5.5.
Pathetic.

>>40640021
Yes, they lie.
>photoshop pictures
>people calling them out get banned
>people damaging their dick and try to warn people get banned
>there are no studies documenting the progress, just forum posts
>the only studies that exist are some fucked up shit like wearing an extender for hours a day over six motnhs and at the end you gain maybe an inch
>you lose that inch faster than you lose your ability to gain erections, you need to continue that torture to keep those 'gains'
>if this shit works why are there people getting surgery? (which is a also a fucked up method that does not work, just increases your flaccid length not your erect length, only girth size)
>>
>>40640282
most people, like me, just follow the newbie routine which conists of stretches and jelqs, In 4 months I gained 0.5 inch length and 1/4 inch girth which only took 15 mins 5 times a week.

What do they gain by "photoshopping" their dick to be bigger on some small closed internet communities? If you honestly think the numerous reports and pics in these forums are all lies you're honestly delusional and retarded.

I advice people to do is because its 100% free, doesn't need much time and everyone can do it.

People using pumps/extenders just want the easy way out without taking 15 mins of focused training every day
>>
Let's guess how many scientists/researchers/doctors live with a small dick? Millions? Probably.

Don't you think they researched that shit? Tried it themselves? And if they are convinced it works would aim to get their findings published, get more research done on it?

No, you only find this shit in some online communities.
Calling me delusional and retarded. Stop shilling for your sites here.
>>
>>40640372
Well I know it certainly has worked for me so I don't really care what you have to say, all I'm trying to do is help others who want to try it.

You can hardly call it shilling when all I offer is information to a routine where all you need is 15 minutes and your hands but whatever.

And yes if you discard thousands of reports where 89% of those said they had made gains, even if its completely self reported, you are in my eyes retarded to do so. You can look at the surveys done by pegym and thundersplace if you will, but it doesn't matter in the end since you will be fast to discard and just call it all bullshit anyways.

At the end of the day I'm much more happy with my dick now and will keep going
>>
YOU ARE NOT HELPING OTHERS

This shit is dangerous and can ruin your dick. This is why I will continue to call you out.

And it is always pegym and thunderplace. Every fucking dick thread over the last months is shilling for those sites.
>>
>>40640470
It can if you don't do it properly, then again so does lifting at the gym and you're not against that I assume.
You probably don't have any idea either how frequently permanent damage is done do you? Probably only read one guy on 4chan say "doing dick exercises give you ED guys xd" and now have to warn anyone who wants to try it

And obviously we would mention the biggest forums where there is the most material on what to do and videos on how to perform any given exercise properly and how to reduce chances of injury
>>
>>40639447
My dick hurts just from looking at that contraption
>>
>>40640310
>.5" length
>.1/4" girth

Dude why waste your time for such a miniscule difference that no girl will even notice? Just be happy with what you have and stop pulling and squeezing it for an extra .Oooo1 inches that nobody cares about.
>>
>>40640571
15 mins/day for 5 days a week is not much time and I just do it while being on the chans or watching videos where I wouldn't do anything productive anyway.
So I'm more than fine with what I gained so far and I know I couldve gained more if I focused more on it but Im not willing to invest that much into it myself
>>
>>40640571
They do notice even the small changes.
>>
>>40640510
Bullshit.
Lifting/fitness is researched. Constantly researched.
We know way more about it than playing around with your dick.

How the fuck do you know about the damage? In your own filterbubble posts that call you out are not allowed, you ban people. Why are you ignoring all the experts telling you it does not work, not even in theory, backed up by sciense and research papers.

People with small dicks are prone to fall for this dangerous shit. Some are desperate.
People do stupid shit with their body. Injecting synthol to look more muscular. Injecting some glue into their ass to have a bigger ass. Playing with their dicks and overstretching the nerves and tissues, cause scar tissue, destroying your tunica albuginea...

Get the fuck out of here with your shit.
>>
I'm so glad you faggots post this thread every day. It's so hilarious to me that:

1) You have a small dick and actually admit it to other dudes as if we give a fuck.
2) You're so insecure about your tiny babydick that you'll do ANYTHING to make it even the tiniest bit bigger.

Thanks for the laughs, dicklets.
>>
>>40639621
you must not have looked very hard butthead
>>
File: l (2).jpg (2KB, 104x124px) Image search: [Google]
l (2).jpg
2KB, 104x124px
>>40640906
yo-oure welcome...
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.