[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Healthiest food?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

What is the healthiest meal?

Milk is full of estrogen and progesterone (cows are kept constantly pregnant to keep the milk flowing), red meat elevates colon cancer risk, etc., etc. etc.

Has anybody weighed the relative risks of various ingredients and created a balanced meal that minimizes health risks (and not by just using obscure ingredients that haven't had any studies done to see if they're harmful or not)?
>>
>>40637667
>What is the healthiest meal?
>Milk is full of estrogen and progesterone (cows are kept constantly pregnant to keep the milk flowing), red meat elevates colon cancer risk, etc., etc. etc.

If you think like this, then there is none. All foods will have it's drawbacks and "risks" of causing SOMETHING negative to you. Keep a diet in moderation and variation between meals.

Did you know 100% of people who drink water die?
>>
>>40637667

Best way to eat is a plant based whole foods vegan diet.
>>
>>40638806
Lol
>>
>>40638806
was going to post this
>>
Placenta with a Spinach based side salad
>>
>>40637667
Look up Dr. Sebi if you're actually interested in optimal health
>>
>>40638864
And youtube "ty's conscious kitchen" for Dr. Sebi approved recipes
>>
>>40638864
https://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/sebi.html
>>
>>40637667
read meat does not elevate cancer risk.

research was done on all red meat eaters. once filtered for conserved meat eaters and those that only or almost exclusively eat fresh meats had significantly reduced or no increased cancer risk.

do some research before reaching conclusions.
>>
>>40638907

most stupid comment I've read since toaster steve thread.
>>
>>40638903
You don't think someone would try to discredit him? They already killed him lol, his shits works he already has cured thousands of people of all kinds of diseases, cancer, aids, blindness, diabetes etc.
>>
>>40637701

I've pretty sure there is no "too much" fruits and vegetables, same goes for nuts.

Your whole argument is so retarted.
>>
>>40638903
Also nothing in that link discredits his diet.
>>
>>40638932
>talking out of your ass
>>
>>40638940
>what is the burden of proof
>>
>>40638967
Nope, since you just first heard of him now I suggest you do some research.
>>
>>40639029
>false assumptions
>my conception of research consists of smearing drool on a computer screen
>>
>>40639066
Not false assumptions. You just now heard of Dr. Sebi.
You mean I can't do research on one of the biggest databases in the world? Wow
>>
>>40639092
>denial
>projection
>>
>>40638932

>his shits works he already has cured thousands of people of all kinds of diseases, cancer, aids, blindness, diabetes etc.

Surely this is all documented in peer-reviewed medical journals?
>>
>>40637667
Misinformation on hormones is rampant of this board. It needs to stop now.
>>
>>40638936
Go tell that to steve jobs
>>
>>40639302

>steve jobs died of cancer because he ate too many fruits and vegetables!
>>
>>40638806
post meal examples pls, eating faux meats is just too fucking convenient
>>
File: 1488532543093.png (116KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1488532543093.png
116KB, 500x522px
>>40637667
curciferous vegetables are a must. only downside is it contains too much sulphur. you should add to your diet zinc and alkaline rich foods.
Red meat is okay in moderation. other meats and fish are fine even if we shouldn't eat meat everyday.
I eat eggs when I have no meat.
You should avoid dairies if you can.
>fuck I like cheese so much
I make bone broth and eat cod liver once a week
The least processed, the better.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.