[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AthleanX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Station-Watermark.png (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Station-Watermark.png
2MB, 1600x1600px
So /fit/, is Jeff Cavaliere legit, or is he a living meme?
>>
Just a meme bro
>>
He's got some good videos and some bullshit ones
Also he's not natty
>>
>>40633023
He's about the only legit fitness guy on youtube... he used to be at least, most of his new stuff is clickbait
>>
>>40633023
Good advice on form. That's about it. It's great how genuinely knowledgeable he is about anatomy. I do face pulls his way and they feel much better. That said, his body is weird and his constant sales pitches are wearisome.
>>
>>40633023
Got some great vids

Also he seems autistic enough to actually be natty ... you know the absolute natty limit that you can only reach when you cocoon mode for a decade and do absolutely everything right every day ....
>>
>>40633023
Gives good explanations, exercises, variations, recommendations, guides, motivation.
Has a Masters Degree in Physical Therapy and Bachelor of Science in Physioneurobiology / Premedicine.

So yeah, a meme.
>>
>>40633023
dont forget to subscribe ;)
>>
>>40633023
he says soo mush bullshit
>>
>>40633039
Proof he's not natty?
>>
>>40633069
>physical therapy
>a meme

Yeah fuck you too pal.
>>
>>40633039
>Not natty
What about his physique looks enhanced?
>>
>>40633069
>stronger and more knowledgeable than 99.9% of fit
>dumbasses will actually listen to this board over this guy
the clickbait and shilling is more than acceptable for quality information. he gives improved versions of so many exercises
>>
>>40633023
he is my god
>>
>>40633428
>>40633476
>what is sarcasm
>>
>>40633023
a little bit of both
>>
>>40633476
>99.9%
>not absolutely 100%
Don't fucking take anything on this trashboard for solid advice and this guy knows what he's talking about
Even if he shills and clickbaits like crazy
>>
Why does he always sound like he's out of breath
I thought he's supposed to be fit
>>
>>40633023
Currently doing his max size program and its hard, lifts going up though so not complaining
>>
>>40633052
least he saves peddling his shit for the end of each video.
>>
>>40634895

Where is his program?
>>
I trust his advice on lifts and anatomy.

Clickbaity yes, but besides that he's legit.
>>
The most reliable guy in terms of information/knowledge about human anatomy and physioneurobiology on YT.
>>
>>40635935
On his website athleanx.com its called max size, three month program, each with a different phase (three phases), first phase is a modified version of German Volume training, second phase has pre exhaust training and some really brutal finishers and the third phase features training the same muscles back to back (sounds sketchy, but you are manipulating volume and manipulating eccentric and concentric tempos) Im redoing the program cuz I encountered some stomach problems and lost eight pounds and Im loving it, haven't done the third phase yet but a lot of other guys who are going through it love it so far
>>
File: 1395525657416.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1395525657416.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>40633069
>>
>>40633023
He's legit when it comes to safe and effective lifting form. His nutrition "advice" is sorta OK but dismissive of keto.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.