[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Nice dinosaur body faggot" > what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: seminarmarch3.jpg (62KB, 960x507px) Image search: [Google]
seminarmarch3.jpg
62KB, 960x507px
"Nice dinosaur body faggot"

> what do?
>>
attempt to jump through the roof, as I only have about 5 leg movements before I have to rest for 2 minutes
>>
>leg sweep
>>
proceed to have friendly sparring with my lads
>>
Flex a 'cep and tell them

>how's this for a T-Rex?
>>
>>40628171
deadlift myself and fly away
>>
>>40628171

Why do western countries wear shirts under their dougi? Here in Japan we wear nothing, not underwear. Except women of course.
>>
what the fuck are you trying to say, OP? That legs aren't important in martial arts? You want a balanced body for MA and that also means you don't have disproportionate arms. Having disproportionately large legs is better than having disproportionately large arms in any standing sport, and legs are still quite important in prone fights.

>>40628231
We don't, but then again, we have a sister dojo in Japan and try to honor traditions.

One point that has been discussed is whether or not you bow to the mat or shrine before stepping on/stepping into the dojo from the hallway. Do you guys do anything of the like at yours?
>>
>>40628171
Why do you skinny fats alway imply that just bc Some lift for image.. that they also don't do MMA.

lol enough with the autism plz.

There are a good pecentage of guys who roid for looks AND also do grappling and striking.

fucking idiot.
>>
>>40628231
In case we're gonna practice no-gi, where we take of the jacket.

also it gets the shirt sweaty instead of the suit, so we don't have to wash it after every workout
>>
File: werdum flying kick.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
werdum flying kick.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>40628171
invite them into my guard
>>
>>40628231
> etiquette
> sweating
> "carpet" burn
>>
>>40628259
The only place I get carpet burn is my feet. You have to have some thinass, poorly fitting gis.

Same goes for sweating. Sure, some people sweat really hard and they have a sweaty back as a result, but they should be able to soak a bit before becoming "wet".
>>
>>40628246

We do a short silent prayer at the end of each session followed by three seiza bows. We only bow when entering and leaving the gym.
>>
>>40628291
Ah. We do meditation at the beginning and end, followed by seiza bow towards sensei. We also do standing bows before and after every sparring/randori/technique practicing session.

I think a large part of the overkill that we have is due to having children and teenagers in the club. It's easier to keep them focused on that "yeah, you can fuck someone up, so pay attention and be respectful" if you frequently take pauses and have a clear structure.
>>
>>40628315

Oh yeah, we do the bowing before randori and newaza too. Then again half the people I spar with are junior high school kids too.
>>
To bad I'm a black belt in Rex-quon-do
>>
>>40628182
I understood that reference.
>>
>>40628171
Pin for 20 seconds.
Claim I won.
Piss everyone off.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.