[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you look at life differently before / after getting /fit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1431639978671.jpg (32KB, 448x545px) Image search: [Google]
1431639978671.jpg
32KB, 448x545px
Im not trying to put off getting fit, I understand completely it must feelsgoodman.jpg to get fit and have bitches all over you, but do you ever have people who used to rag on you, make fun of you, and not want to hang out with you (mostly grills) who see you now and want to hang out with you because you're /fit/? i feel like it would kinda depress me. No one was around before hand but now that you're fit everyone wants to be with you. or do you just love the fact that now you're turning down dates and shit from grills you would do anything to fuck years in the past?

am I making any sense or is this just a useless rant?
>>
bbbbbump
>>
The post makes sense
It's just nothing to fret over.
That's how things are. We grow, we advance, we improve. And people like that.
And, of course, physical attractiveness will always play a role in socializing and dating. No point in arguing too fiercely on the contrary.
>>
>>40624287
to me it just seems like it would make me feel shitty. now all the sudden people who wanted nothing to do with me want to be around me because i look good? but i guess youre right. probabaly just best to keep those people out of your life and just do you.
>>
File: imafrogwatisthis.png (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
imafrogwatisthis.png
229KB, 1920x1080px
it should be common knowledge that getting fit boosts confidence and motivation, with that being said, i've been lifting for 4 years and a lot of my extremely close friends that i've had for a decade or more, well they seem to shun me in a way. most of them have grown used to my physique and it's just background information now, but the guys in my social circle toss around obvious jives towards me, granted they are shallow and not deep cutting, but it's obvious that getting big makes people around you want to bring you down a peg. surprisingly it's the women who want to work out with me while my guy friends come up with every reason in the world why working out is pointless, all the while clearly shooting jelly comments left and right.
>>
I feel OP. Always being fat and no discipline made cynical towards everyone. Im negative person but pretend to be so caring and compassionate towards people. I just want to go about my day. It does kinda suck sometimes I'm truly alone since I don't trust anyone. Getting fit will only reinforce my cynical views. Do get compliments but I never really liked them since they put me on the spot giving some anxiety
>>
At first I lifted for girl but now I lift for me. After getting into shape I realized most people only care about how you look. Now instead of going for girls I go because I want to improve who I am which makes it more fun imo
>>
I have become deeply depressed and socially anxious for this reason. I think you just have to accept that its how people are, and they dont do it on purpose
>>
>>40624502
Sorry to hear that anon... Fucking normies
>>
File: 1488918871175.jpg (43KB, 360x268px) Image search: [Google]
1488918871175.jpg
43KB, 360x268px
I just started lifting again at 23 to get women. Before that I had lifted in college but stopped once I moved to California to work in a start up my friend began. We got a ton of funding and now i am going back to uni to finish my degree in something I like. This being said, I went from a loser to a rock start academically and in job prospects pretty much over night once I moved. On paper I am amazing but i still feel a deep sense of resentment not only to myself, but many people I've met. People only like you for what you are and what you can do for them. Appearances matter and people are shallow beyond belief. I've had to embrace stoicism and turn to drugs for a while to cope with many hard realities of life. However I have become reborn after surviving a medical injury last year which changed my outlook on life. I must constantly improve for myself, because that is who I can rely on only.
>>
>>40624339
yea i felt this way too but once you get a taste of having "friends" and getting (((chicks))) you realize life is great as a chad who doesn't care. I hope this is a wake up call that if you cant beat them you need to join them
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.