[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad feels ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1488518220044.jpg (88KB, 404x507px) Image search: [Google]
1488518220044.jpg
88KB, 404x507px
>have qt fuck buddy at work
>she goes outta town to visit friends
>comes back with hickies
>mfw

Wtf guise, why do I feel cucked and heartbroken. We were just fuck buddies...

Also, is lowbar squatting better for glute developement?
>>
>>40621169
doesn't mean she exclusively fucks you dumbass
>>
>>40621169
you're catching feelings, cut contact now or you'll be making bad feel threads for the next year
>>
>>40621169
Post her pic.

Also you feel heartbroken cause you liked her, like really. Millennial style relationships don't work if have feelings. Sorry bro.

Low bar vs high debate. Just squat low as you can and enjoy life
>>
>>40621169
Going through a similar issue. It's just jealousy, it passes.
>>
>>40621191
I would post her pic but thats a shit thing to do. She won the emerald cup a few years back, natty with an amazing body. It was just casual sex, but then i started to catch feelings and the sex stopped, I just liked hanging and being sweet to her. Then she went on her trip, Im 19 and she is 23, is this how all millenial relationships are?
>>
>>40621809
>is this how all millenial relationships are?

you never even attempted to have a real relationship with this girl you were just hooking up

state your intentions early
>>
>>40621809
this OP, she's just going by the rules you set
stop seeing her before you fall even more in love, the relationship will never be what you now realise you want it to be
>>
>>40621169
Protip: if you start giving a shit about a girl, either talk to her about it or hit the eject button, the alternatives result in you feeling like shit.

In this case, just cut it off and kill your feelings, you're already too wrapped up in a woman that dgaf about you.
>>
>>40621169
>>40621866
I had a gf for 3 years that I truly loved.
I'm 19.
>>
>>40622245
>I'm 19

Faggot
>>
>>40622257
Just trying to prove to OP that all "millenial relationships" are not hookups, that's all.
fuck you too btw
>>
>>40621169
Because as a male, you always feel like you own the woman you're with, and it feels like betrayal when you realize this isn't the case. Whether it was agree upon terms before hand or not, it's hard to separate the feelings
>>
>>40621169

Same happened to me. Thought I had a fun summer fling with this girl a couple years ago. Later I found out she was also fucking one of my friends behind my back.

I felt shitty about it but couldnt get mad because it was exclusively a casual thing.

>>40622355
Spot on. Oddly enough, the less affection you show to the girl you're fucking, the more they like you.
>>
>>40622380
>exclusively casual

Looks like you're lying to yourself
>>
>>40621202
yeah it passes. next thing you know you're watching her get fucked by some other dude and you're getting aroused by the shame. polygamy is degenerate.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.