[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone use weighted vests? Other wearable weights?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: proplus2.gif (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
proplus2.gif
78KB, 500x500px
Anyone use weighted vests? Other wearable weights?
>>
Memes. Life is not like Dragon Ball.
The thing about those vests (also leg weights) is that they put a lot of force on certain muscles, while others stay totally relaxed. They're good for calisthenics, but for running, it's better to try something else.

I tried using them for some exercises, and the way the weight shifts from the front to the back is a bit discomforting.
>>
>>40621201
The thing about free weights (and machines) is that they put a lot of force on certain muscles, while others stay totally relaxed. They're good for resistance training, but for conditioning, it's better to try thrashing around in a swimming pool for a total body workout.

I tried using them for some exercises, and the way they fly out of my hands is a bit discomforting.
>>
>>40621269
The thing about trompolines (and bouncy castles) is that they put a lot of force on certain muscles, while others stay totally relaxed. They're good for parties, but for conditioning, it's better to try thrashing around in a swimming pool for a total body workout.

I tried using them for some exercises, and the way bounce under my legs is a bit discomforting.
>>
>>40621394
gay
>>
>>40621161
Lee in naruto wears weights and he's the same size as every other kids

Really makes you think
>>
>>40621823
nigga can open seven gates tho
>>
>>40621161
I use one for squats, lunges, and pullups.
I have a displaced bone in my left wrist that severely limits mobility.
>>
>how to spot a dyel weeb
>>
Real men use them for their Murph WOD.
>>
>>40621875
that's the only way you're supposed to do the Murph
>>
File: 1480350855511.jpg (140KB, 690x1695px) Image search: [Google]
1480350855511.jpg
140KB, 690x1695px
>>40621394
>he doesn't bounce his way to 1/2/3/4

Genetic dead end
>>
Weighted vests are handy for pull ups, right? I can see how they would be an issue for running
>>
GETTAOUTA MY FACE, ROCK LEE
KONOHA ASS NIGGA

GUY SENSEI ASS NIGGA

YOU TRYING TO BE THE PRINCE OF THE SAYANS, MY NIGGA?

GET YO SHOUNEN JUMP ASS OUTTA HERE
>>
>>40622598
I MISS THE OLD LEE
STRAIGHT FROM THE GO LEE
>>
I just throw a pl8 in a backpack for pull ups and dips. never any discomfort but is this inadvisable?
>>
>>40622642
They call him the Crunch Back of Notre DOMS
>>
>>40621201
Memes. Life is not like Dragon Ball.

The thing about those medicine balls is that they put a lot of force on certain muscles, while others stay totally relaxed. They're good for feeling like a failure, but for sports, it's better to try something else.

I tried using them for some exercises, and the way the ball slams my face is a bit discomforting.
>>
>>40622722
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuHMlvN0pX8
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.