[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crossfit hate general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

F U C K C R O S S F I T
>Get to gym
>Get a barbell, set it on power rack, about to do some zercher squats
>See people gathering
>Oh shit here we go again
>"Uhm, im sorry but im going to need your barbell"
>"-cant you take one of the short 15kg ones"
>"No because the weight calculation is harder"
>My mind is full of fuck by now
>Not a single exercise needed safeties or rack for the crossfit session, so short bar would be fine, meanwhile im supposed to use short one in power rack?
>Say fuck it and get those free standing rack things
>Its fine, but im getting to heavier weight and unracking seems unsafe, not to mention no safeties
>See that bench has empty barbell and no one uses it, snatched it with swiftness of reddit katana wielder
>Start putting weights on barbell on power rack this time
>I turn around to take 45 plate and some nigger is already taking plate off from other side in his amrap weightlifting blood craze
>By now im pissed as fuck
I didnt feel sorry for any of those 3 fuckers pulling deadlifts with rounded back and hyperextending the lockout.

Fuck crossfit
>>
I'm confused, why didn't you Jsut tell them no?
>>
>>40620623
You csnt just say no to these cunts. They will bother you your entire workout
>>
File: 1486756028071.jpg (110KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
1486756028071.jpg
110KB, 1000x847px
>>40620635
lol ur getting punked son they don't respect you
>>
>>40620606
Someone took weight off your bar whilst you were still using it?

>Beta as fuck confirmed
>>
>>40620606
>"uhm im sorry but im gonna need to take your barbell"
>"no sorry mate i need it"
>"oh alright i see thanks"
>"yeah no problem"
>life goes on
>>
>>40620623
Thats nothing

>Practice oly lift on the side, only free open space with "soft" floor, about 3x2 meters
>some fuck stands 1 meter in front of me because some chick was standing diagonally to me, doing kettlebell swings his ass towards me
>He starts doing pushups, his feet right near the bar
>Wait for him to finish, pat his shoulder and tell him i can miss lift and it would be dangerous for him
>He looks at me confused and on PT
>Both visibly angry that i even asked him for that
>"But this is also place to workout right"
YOU DENSE FUCKS
>>
I made an account specifically to tell you that you're a beta cuckhold.

Also,
>zercher squats

Kill yourself.
>>
>>40620606
>being so dyel that people actively disregard what you say and take the equipment you're using
You should be big enough to where this doesn't happen
>>
>>40620635
>You csnt just say no to these cunts.
yes you can, you just have to stop being a pushover bitch.
>>
>>40620690
You don't even need to be big

Just assertive
>>
>>40620662
No, i told him to fuck off but he almost had it. At least he was reasonable to listen. I would throw a fit right there, i was pretty fucking pissed and heavily caffeinated

Not to mention PT has asked me to give her the bar while there was one of them standing in the stand.

I wish there was a good gym around where people actually train and not workout
>>
>>40620700
>>40620694
>>40620690
I had enough desu

next time someone comes up with this shit im saying outright no. If they insist ill ask them to come with me to reception so i can sign out and cancel the subscription

fuck this shit.
I rather get a barbell and start my home gym finally
>>
>>40620606
Am I retarded? I can't understand what the fuck is happening in your story.
>>
>>40620606
Stop being a little bitch and stand up to people ffs
>>
>>40620606
man i love it to work out in my home gym.. my squat rack is always empty and i can even curl in it..because its mine.. soo great..
>>
File: 1488926390798.png (4MB, 2965x1305px) Image search: [Google]
1488926390798.png
4MB, 2965x1305px
>>40620635
>>
Walk into gym and 2/3 power racks are taken at one of them I see the following.
>3 sets of dumbells
>2 boxes
>1 bench
>2 medicine balls
>2 medicine bands
>kettlebell
AND FOUR FUCKING BARBELLS

>Walk to empty rack
>note that all barbells are currently being taken
>guy is doing "double unders"
>drop bag and water on platform
>walk and pick up barbell with 30lbs on it
>put it on my platform and do a warmup/rom set
>unload the weight and load it to 225
>Start pulling and I'm on rep 3 and I feel a tap on my shoulder
>must have imagined it...
>Pull rep 4 and feel tap again. Wut.jpg it can wait
> pull rep 5 and the tapping is significantly more urgent. Fuckingjesuschrist.jpg
>Drop weight take headphones out
>"hey i was using that"
Im not even gym bully but I literally stared dumbfounded for a second put my heaphones back in then added 25lb to each side.
>>
>>40620686
What's wrong with zercher squats?
>>
>>40621825
people dont know such thing exists so they instantly neglect them

its a popular thing in human nature desu

They teach you how to keep your torso upright, even more than front squats. Moment of relax and your upper back collapses the fuck up because how the weight is more off center than with front squats
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.