[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is high weight/low reps really necessary if all i care about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: C2iUhxT.jpg (137KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
C2iUhxT.jpg
137KB, 1080x1080px
Is high weight/low reps really necessary if all i care about is looking good? I'm an oldfag coming back from an injury and i'm strongly considering low weight/high reps.
>>
>>40619063
2 > 4 > 1 > wtf is wrong with 3
>>
im getting a british vibe from those girls, but there is too much sun for me to go with it

where are they from?
>>
>>40619063
why do they all look like guys with makeup?
>>
>>40619063
Yes. You must have some intensity alongside that volume
>>
>>40619074
1, 2 and 3 are all butterfaces. 4s face isn't super hot, but atleast it's not plain ugly like the other ones.
>>
>>40619074
OP here, it's actually 4>>>>>>3>2>1 and you're a faggot if you believe otherwise
>>
>>40619074
enjoy balding children faggot.
>>
>>40619124
Definitely 4>2>3>1. Without make-up they would all look average/ugly as fuck.

Would marry 4 though.
>>
2 >>> 4 > 3 > 1

2 almost looks like prime lindsay lohan
>>
All 4 are awful look at those feet seriously.
>>
2 is fugly wtf are you guys smoking

that is the ugliest smile of all of them
>gums

fuck fit has low standards
>>
I only came here for the feet and am disappointed.
>>
>>40619741
tits
>>
>>40619741
Big ol' tiddies I guess
>>
Just do low weight, high reps. It's basically cardio but you don't look like a pussy in the gym. Also the size gain from low weight/high reps is usually higher than high weight/low reps
>>
>>40619741
not to mention her hairline, holy fuck
>>
i like how everyone in the /t just skipped ops question and went straight to the numbers. /fit/ keeping it sticky
>>
>>40619926
That's my own fault for posting a picture of girls
>>
Just do calisthenics. Body weight, low to medium reps; just do every rep slowly and carefully, keeping the tension up.

Body-weight is great for someone coming back from an injury.
>>
with proper form, the compound lifts are one of the best ways we have to insulate ourselves from injury, as they involve strengthening the body as a whole through an entire range of motion. A set of 5 is a good starting point as it strikes a balance between strength and endurance. Higher would be completely hypertrophy based and lower completely strength based.
>>
>>40619623

the only order I agree with

reason:
4 just has the prettiest face.
2 and 3 are about equal in terms of face, but 2 makes up for it with tits
1 has no tits and isn't as pretty.

t. virgin
>>
>>40619063

4 >> 1/2 > 3
>>
>>40619074
3 > 2 > 4 > 1
>>
>>40619834
This is bro science mistaken for Conventional wisdom. Op the truth is they both work. Me personally I would never go past 6-8 reps on compounds but when it comes to accessories I usually do 10 reps and add weight accordingly. Noone is going to be able to give you an exact answer except for your yourself because only you know what your body is capable of doing.
>>
>>40619063
It's been proven that the bodybuilding range plus adding more weight each session is optimal for beginner trainers.

It builds strength, mass, and improve joint integrity, and helps build anaerobic and aerobic endurance.

Low rep strength training is best used in a supplementary manner.
>>
#2 will eventually become obese, get some really trashy tats, and engage in the occasional fistfight while camping. She is also the most likely to fuck her daughter's boyfriend.
>>
>>40619077
fag
>>
>>40619788
>>40619651
These guys get it. Look at those fucking fat little sausage toes. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>40621851

3 and 4 seem fine. what do you consider to be good looking feet?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.