[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup /fit/. what type of weight that fits a non-olympic barebell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 4235353523.jpg (63KB, 722x441px) Image search: [Google]
4235353523.jpg
63KB, 722x441px
Sup /fit/. what type of weight that fits a non-olympic barebell is the heaviest while not being fucking huge?

I have the pic related type in my home gym. They are cheap as fuck and kinda "gummy", ofc they arent amazing but if you don't throw them like a retard they can survive some years. Problem is i can fit only 7x10kg on one side of the barebell cause they are fucking huge, which will probably become a problem in a couple of months. Is there anything smaller but close to this weight?
>>
>>40617807
I don't understand the question, you want more weight without the mass? What are you, some kind of retarded?
>>
>>40617939
I mean, those 10kgs i got are pretty fucking wide. Like i see people squatting 440 without even using half of the avaiable space while i cant fit in more than 300
>>
>>40617807
there must be some 55lbs pl8 on your town, buy some and be happy
>>
>>40617939
>you want more weight without the mass?
no he wants more weight with less volume. i.e iron plates not plastic ones filled with sand
>>
>>40617807
you are worrying about things that will not be a problem for a long time.
why even bother lifting with that attitude?
>>
>>40617807
At that point would you not just go to the gym? The only reason I can workout at home is because I'm a skinny weak cunt so 60kg is heavy for me.
>>
>>40618083
Why tho.

The nearest good gym for me is 20 min away in a car. It takes me 10 seconds to get to my home gym. And its not like i would use in a "real" gym anything else than a barebell and some dumbbells. So it ends up the same
>>
>>40618104
Oh yeah I mean I love working out at home but if I had to fuck around with that much equipment I'd just bite the bullet and get a damn gym membership. Albeit I don't have a lot of space.
>>
>>40617807
Listen, buddy.
I was in the same position as you. Started out in a home gym with some shitty crappy barbell. It didn't matter. I got stronger. Due to a new uni, I had to switch to a commercial gym. ASAP I'm gonna get back to a homegym. They're blasting top 50 music, always the same. Now, here's the point: If I were you, I'd invest from the start in the right 50mm plates. You better do that.
>>
buy iron weights, they're slimmer and relatively inexpensive for standard sizes. Ideally switch to oly equipment if you can afford to.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.