[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I The Only One..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

That goes to the grocery store, and glance what fat people put into their shopping carts? Then proceed to shake my head in judgement. I cant be the only person that does this.
>>
Ron Perelman really let himself go
>>
>>40617586
teenage girls do that shit bro
man up and mind your own business
>>
I bet you're one of those guys who "eat healthy" and then fill themselves up with roids.
>>
>>40617612
I do until some guy takes up a whole isle with his or her fat cart.
>>
>>40617624
>roids are inherently unhealthy
>>
>>40617624
t. retard.
why are nattys so stupid? it's like theyre normies or something.
>>
>>40617586

I do this, but not just for fat people. I like to look at what people put in their carts, baskets, on the conveyor at the cash and try to guess what their lifestyle is like.

It's a game I play with myself to alleviate the tedium of having to go to a fluorescent lighted, airconditioned shit box to get my meat, veg and dairy.
>>
>>40617624
roids are more healthy than obesity if taking in moderation .
>>
>>40617660
>>40617676
Roiders die young, they find tumors all over their livers and their hearts twice the size they should be.

I would even say it's more unhealthy than being obese, they can outlive steroid abusers easily.
>>
>>40618728
>>40617586
If the person is so obese that it physically repulses me looking/beingaround them then YES i shake my head.

But if it's just some fat person that isn't disgusting/smells then i don't care.
>>40617612
mothers do that, teenage girls laugh

Moron.
>>
>>40617624
Meh
>>
>>40618760
>pulling fake facts out of asshole

Post proof or stfu faggot.
>>
>>40617586
No OP you're not the only one...
>>
>>40617624
Found the fatty
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.