[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does smoking ruin muscle growth? I smoke about 5 cigarettes a day.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: TOEWp.jpg (24KB, 604x425px) Image search: [Google]
TOEWp.jpg
24KB, 604x425px
does smoking ruin muscle growth? I smoke about 5 cigarettes a day.
>>
No.
>>
>>40614019
being dead tends to slow muscle growth
>>
>>40614019
Whose the guy on the right
>>
>>40614019

fuck he was on another level to chesty
>>
>>40614019
No, but if you ever want to be truly /fit/ you gotta quit buddy. You will probably find it hard to cut because your endurance will be shit.
>>
Yes and no. If you have few cigarettes with your beer on the weekend or at a kickback thats fine but smoking days in a row will take it's toll pretty quickly if you pay attention to how you feel. Your lungs need rest and time to clear themselves out and habitual smoking in any amount will cause cumulative damage. People that are smokers are too stupid and weak willed to deal with the consequences of nicotine withdrawal they wrought on themselves so they keep puffing away telling themselves a few cigarettes a day every day is negligible.
>>
>>40614151
Smoking helped me cut, especially when I was on keto. Read somewhere that smoking helps to get over car cravings, and that seems to be the case for me.

I know it's not good for me. I run about a 14:30 2 mile, down from my best time of 13:14. But that was a couple years ago in basic, after 5 months of no smoking and running every other day.
>>
>>40614019
Smoking decreases your blood oxygen density. This decreases performance slightly.

If you get satisfaction out of smoking I'd say it's not worth quitting just for the micro gains.
>>
>>40614245
Shocking your muscles from the needed oxygen to re build faster.

Dude get the fuck out of here.

Cigarettes are the most addictive and worst shit for everything, there is more deaths because of cigarettes than everything else combined, plus you become a drag in the health system once your shit organs start to fail like those bug chasing faggots who later cry for their ztr after they fucked a thousand aids infected monkeys bare back.

That's you op, a bug chaser maggot
>>
>>40614410
This is just not true. Like... all of it is just fucking wrong.
>>
>>40614236
>car cravings
>>
File: car cravings.jpg (131KB, 1300x1116px) Image search: [Google]
car cravings.jpg
131KB, 1300x1116px
>>40614236
>>40615266
>>
>>40614038
DELETE THIS
>>
Advice from /fit/:

- Don't do cardio
- Eat junk food
- Smoke cigarettes (but not more than like five a day, you wouldn't want to be unhealthy!)
- Take steroids

Are you people trying to kill each other or do you just want people to wallow in the same unhealthy misery you're in
>>
smoking actually helps as it lowers the amount of air you breathe in. because of the restricted oxygen, your body releases growth hormone.
smoking = gainz
>>
File: 2037633_orig.jpg (31KB, 337x266px) Image search: [Google]
2037633_orig.jpg
31KB, 337x266px
>>40615461
>mad gainz
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>40615461
>mad gains
>>
>>40615408
Spreading your misery is the highest of pursuits.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.