[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nxcaurfKKQ1rpwm80o1_250.jpg (18KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxcaurfKKQ1rpwm80o1_250.jpg
18KB, 184x184px
Can someone post that MMA chart?
>>
File: 1476240206646.png (2MB, 1024x4521px) Image search: [Google]
1476240206646.png
2MB, 1024x4521px
>>40612166
this one?
>>
>>40612236
Yes thank you, you are a life saver
>>
>>40612236
this is retarded.
>>
>>40612536
It's starts with Ameridote. Consider that when you think about the legitimacy of the claim.

In other words: IT'S A FUCKIN' JOKE!
>>
>>40612541
Its part of the joke u retard.

Its saying
>Do you (being an untrained no skilled loser off the street) want to just walk in and win a sparring match i stantly?
>then go to ameridote
>if you understamd you will be shit and still want to try, do one of the following instead.

Idiot
>>
>>40612497
lmao I was wondering if you wanted the /fit/ meme chart or the /asp/ one. glad I could help.
>>
>>40612626
>If you like covering yourself in your own piss, you may enjoy bow hunting

Don't be a retard just so that you can argue. You're better than that.
>>
>>40612236
So Ameridote is the winning strategy?
>>
>>40612790
I miss the old /asp/
>>
>>40615043
Straight from the go /asp/
>>
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/mma-instructor-jailed-4-years-for-sexually-assaulting-2-teenage/3561744.html

Sup pedos. Too bad they don't practice death sentence on pedos there
>>
>>40613946
>So Ameridote is the winning strategy?
All other martial arts are bullshit.

We should update the chart. It is missing parkour, hapkido and capoera.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.