[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/poverty general/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

It's been fun but I am basically fucked

new expenses mean I can only afford to live on rice/beans p much indefinitely

RIP gains
>>
I only eat nuts/oats, and protein powder.
I'm also on a cut so it works.

Poverty is great for cutting. If anything I'm happy I can make my little food last so much longer.
>>
I only eat rice and protein powder.

Cheapest macros out there.

Since we're in the same boat I'll give you a quick rundown of poverty tips

>Steal McDonald's napkins for free toilet paper
>Steal toilet paper from public locations
>Free showers at public gyms
>Local hotels for free breakfast [dress clean and come off the elevator acting like you know what you're doing. Many don't card you. Rotate hotels]
>You can sneak into movie theaters because they never check tickets. Just sit in unpopular seats and don't go to new releases
>>
>>40611100

I can basically afford the following:

> rice
> lentils
> spices
> butter
> milk
> bananas
>>
>>40610862
Fucking weird nazi pic
>>
>>40612299
>American education
>>
>>40612299

Ffs the U.S. really is a dumb fucking country. With Trump slashing the education budget it should be fun seeing how much worse it gets. China will be the number one power far sooner than anyone predicted.
>>
>>40612331
>>40612321
>China gonna be numba 1 soon
sure Cartman
That was obvious bait retards
>>
>>40612342

Asia in general will. Donny will run the U.S. into the ground like he did everything else he's ever touched. Or has happened everytime the Republicans are in charge.
>>
>>40612342
>dat wuz bait xD

Not an argument, Ameretard
>>
>>40612321
you say that like not every country sends their best and brightest students to get an american education
>>
>>40612366

Who will increasingly return to their home countries with their knowledge & skills because of Drumpfkins chasing off immigrants cause of muh jebs.
>>
>>40610862
Goebbels really went in a different direction with this one.
>>
>>40611100
Nice breakfast and movie tips.

Also here's a good one for you all out there,

>temp employment agencies

There's always one in every city looking for Mexican-tier laborers. You show up at 5am, fill in the paperwork and they get you a job for the day somewhere. Maybe you work dry cleaning, maybe you pick up trash along the highway. I get $65 a day for 8hr work after taxes. It's gay af but it keeps a roof over my head and pays the bills.

I'm saving for a car lease so then I can UBER in Boston for about 25/hr and work graveyard shift. Annoying thing is I can afford alcohol though so like, it's harder to stay away.
>>
>>40610862
You should prioritize health before wealth men.
Health means quality food and sports.

Ditch money holes, like cars, data plans, high speed internet, Instead go to the library for your mails and other things. I pay for internet, so I have phones, mails, free movies but don't pay for costly phone plans, cable.

I'm at wizard level in poverty mode.

I live comfortably in a cheap neighborhood. It's Canada, so poor is not dangerous. If you live in a large city, you probably have ethnic grocery stores where you can buy fresh food.

I think you can manage poverty easily. The only and major drawback is that poverty mode is a strong contraceptive. My car scares chicks with the noise and looks it has. I dress like a decade ago and don't have much conversation.
>>
>>40612438
With Uber you'll put some miles on a vehicle.

Leases typically have mile restrictions.

You go over those and you owe money.

Use the money as a down payment and buy it in a state with a lot of sub-primes. Their buying requirements are less steep (e.g. a person approved for a $450 a month car loan in Arkansas only qualifies for a $158 loan in Florida)

Ideal vehicle
>2WD
>Old body (but newer year)
>Hard loaded LT or SLT Tahoe Yukon
>Do Uber black with SUV class specialty

Why?
>Inexpensive but nice
>Extremely recognizable and qualifies for Uber Black
>EXTREMELY long lasting vehicle (I know many people that have 300,000+ miles on these)
>>
>>40612800
Oh, and do Airport Runs with your Black SUV

DO
>buy Gap

DON'T
>Worry too much about extended warranties
Sometimes you come out ahead. Sometimes not.
>>
>>40612800
>>40612829
Sheiiittt good idea
>>
>>40612331
>shitting on Trump
fag
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.