[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get body like pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: download (4).jpg (6KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
download (4).jpg
6KB, 190x265px
Sup /fit/ im 1,65 meters and 98kg, how do I get a body like in the pic thr natural way?What's the proper diet? How many calories do I have to burn daily? Any hints? Help
>>
>>40609830
bump
>>
>>40610007
Thx for the bump agent 007
>>
>>40609830
An hero.

But first make preparations to stack the reincarnation odds in your favour.

Good luck anon, I hope you don't come back as a Jew!
>>
Work out for 4 or 5 years natty
>>
>>40610087
This
>>
Billy bear meat slices and yakult
>>
File: 3PCebxg.png (231KB, 622x674px) Image search: [Google]
3PCebxg.png
231KB, 622x674px
>>40609830
Well dickhead maybe you should try to reach some kind of plateau before you come on here asking general bullshit advice. If I was serious about helping you i'd have to ask 1,000 questions and give you 10,000 suggestions to get you there. But hey you can pay people a ass load of money to help you with this shit. Better yet time is money you could take the time and research it for free. But since you're on here looking for an easy answer and unwilling to even pay or research it took the time out of my life to transfer the abundance of information it would require you to reach that level I know for a fact you wouldn't even listen and that's why I wont do that and why the answer to your question as of now is it's fucking impossible for you, you fucking lazy slob....

But I'm nice so here is a small tip, get your fat ass of /fit/ and don't come back until you can squat, bench, and dl 1.5x your bw and you aren't embarrassed to post a shirtless pic.
>>
>>40609830
you are fat as fuck, start whit the cardio, you have to burn 20kg of fat at least.
>>
>>40610129
dude I like your pic what anime
>>
>>40610129
Well said
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.