[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was doing OHP and sudden felt an acute pain in my lower back

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1488762799180.jpg (95KB, 960x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488762799180.jpg
95KB, 960x600px
Was doing OHP and sudden felt an acute pain in my lower back and it still hurts a bit, how fucked am I? Tried to deadlift and just couldn't, hurt as shit. Holy fuck, hope I didn't injury myself. I got too much weight on the OHP.
>>
>>40609718
WebMD says it's cancer, sorry OP.
>>
>>40609737
Why even bother answering, faggot?
>>
>>40609718
Probably a weak lower back if you're new to lifting or you didn't warm up to the weight correctly.
>>
You bended your back too much backwards which made you pull your lower back muscles, just wait a few days until the pain is gone, and remember to stretch. It has happened to me before, and I just took a break for a week before continuing doing shoulder and back exercises.
>>
>>40609805
I was using my lower back to help me lift because there was too much weight. At the moment the pain is gone, I'm sitting, should I keep lifting? I don't want to lose this workout. It just scared me because it was a very acute pain. Is there any good exercise to strength my lower back?
>>
>>40609787
I never warm up my lower back and core, and never had problem with it, but I will try doing that from now on.
>>
>>40609805
One more fucking reason to hate OHP.
>>
>>40609854
I don't know man, if you feel like you can keep lifting just do it. I do good mornings and hollow body holds to strenghten my core(lower back and stomach)
>>
>>40609879
It is a demanding mistress, but you have to love it.
>>
>>40609879
OHP is the most delicious exercise to do, fucking hate squats
>>
Any pain felt directly in the lower back is muscular strain, youll be ok. Its when you feel a shooting pain down into your leg that you're fucked
>>
File: incredulous-gif.gif (475KB, 415x303px) Image search: [Google]
incredulous-gif.gif
475KB, 415x303px
>>40609718
>feel acute pain in lower back from OHP
>decide to do deadlifts
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.